Somebody I Used To Know-N.H [...

Oleh youaremysuxshixe

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back-keep it. If it doesn't-it was never yours" ~~~~~~~~~~~ ... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
THANK YOU
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Hey guys!

Chapter 11

212 9 0
Oleh youaremysuxshixe

A/N

This may be a short chapter, i'm not quite sure, ill be writing longer ones soon again!

_______________________

Emily's POV

I wake up from my slumber of darkness.

What happened?

Why am I here?

Why does my side hurt?

I get all my energy to my eyes to open them, after a couple of time I succeed.

I'm in a hospital, but why?

I try to sit up but fail miserably, what's wrong with my arm? 

I turn my attention to all of the leads coming out from me to a machine, wow, that many?

Is that humanely possible?

Obviously.

I looks down at my arm to see it has a thick plaster cast on, weird.

I peer down to my side and I see a massive gash what's being somehow healed by  a loads Of bandages and a herbal remedy probably.

Do they even still use herbal remedies?

Obviously at this one, stupid me.

I hear the door squeak open, I cringe at how high pitched it was.

Ow.

In steps in a nurse holding a tray of unknown object to me except for...needles.

No no no no no no!

I stiffen myself as the needle goes straight into me skin, what the hell?! No precautions or. Anything?!

I try to make out a scream but it only comes out as a hardly audible whimper.

As I do this, the nurse looks down at me in shock "your awake?!" she whispers under her breath.

Um, yes I am...

She rushes out calling for nurses and doctors, seconds after, a small army of them come in, running several tests on me.

Soon after leaving me alone, I wish they didn't leave me alone, even if they were running tests on me...

Ciona's POV

I breath deeply in and out trying to keep myself calm, I hear voices but they seem so distant.

What happened? I'm scared, too scared.

I feel a shock flow through my body before it goes back to its limp-less and pathetic form.

I wish I could move but whenever I try I just cant, no matter how many times I try and accomplish my goal. 

I just feel motionless, in this world of nothing i've been trying to get used to as i've been like this for god knows how long.

It hurts, badly..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

398 4 10
Niall and Jenny have been going out for a while but Jenny doesn't understand why Niall wants to keep her as a secret and away from the world. All she...
8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...
45.1K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
29.9K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...