I Hope You See Me Soon.(Frera...

By KileyHeck

Gerard Way had a talent with a pencil. He could draw anything he wanted, he just never knew what it was. He w... More

Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Quinze
Seize
Dix-Sept
Dix-Huit
Dix-Neuf
Vingt
Vingt et un
Vingt-Deux
Vingt-Trois
Vingt-Cinq
Vingt-Six
Vingt-Sept
Vingt-Huit
Vingt Neuf
Trente
Epilogue
Guys What???

Vingt-Quatre

107 4 0
By KileyHeck

Frank

Gerard has been staring at me for thirty minutes now. I understand that it's because he can stare at me now.

"Frank. Frank? Frank!" Melanie was waving her hand in front of my face. "You're going home with Gerard today."

"I know." People have been telling me this since this morning.

"You're coming home now, Frank." Gerard looked at me again.

"Oh. Now?" Melanie and Gerard nodded in synchronization. "What about this IV?" I gestured to towards the needle stuck in the top of my hand.

"You have to keep it in until-" she cut off her sentence. I knew what she was going to say: Until I die.

"So I have to carry," I gestured to the pole with the fluid being pumped into my body, "That around with me?" She nodded.

"Gee? Could you hand me my clothes?" He stood up and walked over to my shirt and pants, while Melanie showed me what I need to do to the IV so I could put my shirt on.

"Thanks Melanie."

"You're welcome Frank. Just remember, tell the receptionist that you left, so that the other doctors don't freak out." And with that, she left my life.

"Frankie?"

"Yeah, Gee?"

"You're beautiful." And with that he walked me out of the hospital.

Short filler. I'll update later.

So long
-Egg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 102 11
COMPLETED So this is a high school frerard story. Gerard Way is a talented, comic books lover, who has a hard time discovering himself. He has the ve...
13.4K 694 20
Gerard doesn't quite understand why his hair turned completely white when he was only nine years old. There's a list of things he doesn't understand...
224 15 13
Gerard was a student at Belleville high for a few years now. Mikey was in two grades below Gerard. Ray was Mikey and Gerards best friend, they've bee...
812 39 15
He had the most mesmerizing eyes of any human being I'd ever met; the kind you could just stare into forever if they'd let you. I wanted him... all o...