Lee Min Ho fan fiction

By una_whitelillies

Ava has just turned 27 and is at a point where she has to make a lot of important choices about her life as s... More

AUTHOR's NOTE *INTRODUCTION*
Chapter - 1 Prologue
Chapter-2 My best friend's wedding
Chapter-3 Leaving home for the trip
Chapter-4 Reaching Singapore
Chapter-6 Desperate measures
Chapter-7 Disappointment
Chapter-8 Am I dreaming?
chapter-9 Stranded
Chapter-10 I meet him again
Chapter-11A day to remember:The canal cruise
Chapter-12 A day to remember: A movie shoot.
Chap-13 A day to remember:Bonding over football
Chapter-14A day to remember:The bet
Chapter-15 A day to remember:In the club
Chapter:16 A day to remember: Can't believe I am dancing with you.
Chapter-18 A day to remember:Feel safe with you
Chapter-19 A day to remember:To See You Smile
Chapter-20 A day to remember:Making fun of each other
Chapter-21A day to remember:A starry night
Chapter-22 Why did I?
Chapter-23 Day after: A surprise
Chapter-24 Day after: Mixed feelings
Chapter-25 Day after: Friends-1
Chapter-26 Day after:Friends-2
Chapter-27 Day after:You and me-1
Chapter-28 Day after:You and me-2
Chapter-29 Day after:You and me-3
Chapter-30 You and me-4#Minoz
Chapter-31 You and me-5
Chapter-32 For you-1
Chapter-33 For you-2
Chapter-34 For you-3
Chapter-35 For you-4
Chapter-36 THANK YOU-1
Chapter-37 THANK YOU-2
Chapter-38 AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter-39 EPILOGUE

chapter-5 Big day finally

2.7K 54 9
By una_whitelillies

Ava's POV

I woke up early. I couldn't sleep past early morning. I came down for a quick jog in the early morning hours with far less people in the streets. I decided to see the nearby shops and grap an early coffee and maybe a quick bite.

I entered a small coffee shop that I found among the big stores .The aroma of coffee tingling my senses. I quickly placed my order for a latte and some tempting looking breads they had to the smiling girl behind the counter. After grapping the coffee I sat at the corner table and opened the daily local newspaper in English that I had picked up on the way.

I took a sip,

Hmm..the coffee was good. I quickly scan the paper and there it was on the entertainment section as the main headline.

'Korean superstar Lee Min Ho visiting Singapore again for his recent Asian tour.'

I smiled to myself and devoured up the article.They had put up a photo and he was looking handsome as always. I was grinning away and I realised I must be looking like a crazy lady so I quickly wipe the funny grin from my face. I should call up Monnie, I thought.The call connected and I told her about the article.

"So, Unnie. Can I pick you up around 10?There's gonna be a mad rush although we have the tickets,"she asked me.

"Sure monnie.I will be ready by then.I am rushing back now to my hotel."

I hung up after the quick chat and exited from the cafe. Both of us had brought the tickets for the second special event online. It costed me some 400$ but it was worth it.Thank god for my savings.

After a quick shower I laid out my clothes on the bed. I am a jeans girl and I still wear them unlike my peers who had given in to feminine dresses and formals. They keep telling me to grow up but nothing beats the comfort of a pair of jeans. I choose a soft cream V neck top to go with it. I pinned up my hair and use an eyeliner with a nude lip color. I was ready. Rechecking the ticket in my sling bag I finally made my way to the lobby.

Hope I am on time I thought as I checked my watch. I was walking out of the elevator when I nearly fell.

"Miss, you ok there?"

asked the bell boy worried seeing me.I quickly check my heels. Damn! I muttered under my breath. My right one was broken. Of all the days? It was my favorite pair and it was perfectly fine till now. I quickly went back to the room and change into my sneakers. A sudden thought came into my mind. Was it a bad sign? No, I shouldn't be thinking like that. I might get late. I cursed myself and rushed downstairs. Monnie was there and thankfully she hadn't waited long.

We quickly jumped into her car after exchanging quick pleasanteries. Was there something in my horoscope reading today? I couldn't remember in details. Something about 'Everything happens for your good' or something like that. I quickly vanished the thoughts and concentrated on the day ahead.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Monnie's POV

We reached the designated mall in no time and met with a huge crowd. Wow,this is bigger then last time when he had came after 'Boys over flowers'. Well oppa is more successful now. I had brought along my camera. Need some shots for my blog . I am also meeting up with my friends who were also dedicated Minoz *(fan of Lee Min Ho) like us. Unnie seems to be in a good spirit. She was looking happy and radiant. Oh, everybody's so excited, I thought watching everyone. I spotted my friends already in the line waiting to enter. We quickly joined them.

°°°°°°°°

Ava's POV

On reaching the place I was speechless.The number of people here. I realised I was happy to be here. I made the trip all the way as I wanted to be part of this. Monnie was meeting up with her friends. After spotting them we found our way towards her friends. I saw a group of giggling girls oblivious to the surrounding looking excited and happy.They had even brought banners, posters etc. Monnie made quick introductions to Sandy, Gina, Kim and Anne as we slowly made our way in the line. We were having our little talks about Min Ho ssi when Kim asked me,"Please don't mind but how come you like oppa. I think he's a bit young?"

Monnie quickly nudged her less I feel offended.

"Its ok Monnie. I dont mind the question. I get that often especially from my best friend too."

I replied smiling.

"Really?"exclaimed Kim surprised.

"Really and I haven't come up yet with a satisfying answer. Its just that I like him...He is really talented and I love his dramas. His every role is memorable,not to mention, he is super handsome."

I replied with a wink. Everyone laughed and the akwardness went away. Monnie smiled at me and I smiled knowingly back. Suddenly they let us enter and there were hurried conversations about him already arriving.

We entered a huge area of the mall where they had converted to a viewing area. As I stood among these thousands people I realised how much I wanted to be here today.The evening had just started.

It was hard getting squeezed among so many people but nobody's complaining.They had arranged extra staffs and security to manage the crowd. Lee Min Ho ssi was coming from a press conference and will be addressing his fans here for a while before he goes to the other event for which I had brought the tickets. I strained my neck and tried looking around to see for any signs of him. After a few minutes of agonising wait there was a commotion. Everyone was screaming and waving their hands wildly.

Thats when I saw him from afar standing on the above floor waving at us with a huge smile. My heart stop beating for a second.

Monnie squeezed my hand and others were shouting and waving the posters.

I hadn't got over the initial shock when I heard the voice. I would recognize that voice anywhere.

"Hello, Singapore. Annasaeyo everyone.I am Lee Min Ho and I am a korean actor. Its good to be back and meet you all. How have you all been?"

The crowd went beserck and erupted after hearing him. He had everyone in his introductory hello. He was wearing a white shirt and black pants looking fresh and dashing.

The emcee tried unsucessfully in capturing the attention with the screams not dying down soon enough. I caught few bits of what he said.

"Thank you everyone for making him feel welcomed. It's his second visit here in Singapore and hope we make this memorable for him. Let's ask him few questions. Mr Lee Min Ho. How do you feel being here this evening?"

"Its amazing. I am getting the same amount and more of the love and support you have shown me always Thank you for supporting my works.Hope I will continue to do more good works and earn your love and good wishes, khamshamida."

He bowed a bit saying this and everyone clapped enthusiastically.The emcee asked few more questions and he replied each of them earnestly. Lastly he asked him to say few words to us before he joins the few lucky ones in the next event.

"Thank you all coming here today. It's been wonderful meeting you today. I have brought few memoriblia for everyone to take away to keep us reminded of our meeting.Till next time Minoz, please take care."

He ended saying and wave to everyone.

You could see thousands of furious clicking of cameras and their flashes from both media and fans. It didn't die down even after he was escorted by the security and managements.Turns out he is handing out personally autograph posters of himself for everyone present even for those who wouldn't make it to the next event.Thats so sweet of him, I thought smiling to myself. As slowly the crowd dispersed,we made our way for the other event on the top floor. I wanted to stop by the ladies restroom so I asked Monnie.

"Hey, you guys carry on. I will join you all soon. I just need to go quickly and come."

"Will you be fine unnie. Should I wait for you?"asked Monnie.

"No, its ok. You can wait for me outside there. I will come back fast."

I hurriedly went to the restroom which was crowded with girls. As I am about to exit I remember the ticket. I checked my bag and found the notebook in which I had tucked in. I was still lost in my thoughts when I came out when I bumped into someone.The girl apologised and I told her

"Its ok".

I picked up my stuffs which I had accidently dropped and made my way to the top floor.

People were packed outside and they had started to let everyone in. Monnie was waiting. I waved at her and we stood in the line. We were about to enter when they asked for my ticket. I opened my notebook and it wasn't there. I shaked it furiously trying to find it. Where is it? Panic started creeping in when I couldn't find in my bag either.Maybe I dropped it the time outside the restroom. I remembered suddenly.

"Monnie,you go ahead. I will go down and check if I dropped it."

I said trying to sound calm.

"Oh no,Unnie. How can u go alone? Let me come with you?" said an alarmed Monnie hearing me.

**************

Author's Note:

Lee Min Ho finally makes an entry! I think I will feel the same on seeing him ;)

P.s I will be including his point of view from the next chapter.

Disclaimer:*A fan fiction*

Thank you:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.2K 34
c o m p l e t e d✔ (under editing) when his wishes suddenly comes to life where magic and fairytales doesn't exist. nct u make a wish - tap to listen...
9.7K 424 6
Jisung is taking evening dance classes, but his nerves are getting the best of him, especially since his instructor (Minho) is ridiculously hot. His...
65.3K 3K 19
Have you ever thought of meeting your favourite kpop idol? Ever thought what's it's like? You've come to the right book to read because this story i...
3.5K 337 9
Sad. Disappointed. Lonely. Heartbroken. These are all feelings I didn't expect to experience when I flew to New York City for what I thought was the...