Escape To The Billionaire

By diannepieakane

Creaye Amber Levierre lead a normal life until she was forced to escape from her house and jump inside a truc... More

Escape 2
Escape 3
Escape 4
Escape 5
Familiar
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The boss and secretary's move.
Torturing World
The Answer
Another Author's Note
My Luxury
The Secret Lover
Author's Note
Scarley Freey
Illusionary Enemy
My Kind Of Stories
Words Arent Enough
Levierre's Representative
Doesn't Change
Yael and Me
Tragic Visit
The Half Brother
Girl Serious Talk
Down Your Level
Will It Disappear?
USB
Discovered Feelings
Author's Note
Halloween Special
No Future Without You
Marathon Maze
The Plan
Author's Note
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Glimpse on the future
Authors Last Note
Last of the Last Authors note
SORRY!!!!!!
Finally
OFFICIAL!
Attention!!

Escape 1

40.8K 948 42
By diannepieakane

Creaye POV

"Aye come down already!" Someone yelled below which was clearly heard by my two ears.

"Coming! Sheesh" I got up and headed downstairs.

My name is Creaye Amber Levierre a normal 18 year old girl. My family has been rich since like centuries ago, so I'm kind of living the rich kid's life.

I have the eyes of my mother which is clear purple and the hair of my father which is blonde. Actually not like my father, I have long waist-length hair.

Anyway my mother just called me to join dinner with them. All of my relatives just came to celebrate the anniversary of our companies.

When I arrived downstairs. The whole room was packed. It was full of people talking and gossiping.

"Amber, you're late." Aunt Flare said and kissed me in the cheeks.

"My apologies, aunt Flare. I was in the middle of a personal activity." I said and bowed lightly.

"As the next heir of one of the top 5 most richest family, you always need to be punctual. Don't disgrace our family name." She strictly said unto me.

"My sincere apologies" I said still bowing lightly.

This woman irritates me so much.

"Flare stop pressuring my daughter." A middle age woman intervened and put her hands unto her waist.

"I'm teaching her the rights with discipline. If you're going to let her manage the company like this, it will only bring bad fortune." She said fanning herself in a slight manner. "My son should've been the rightful heir, but it looks like we were unfortunate that she came." She added.

Actually in the top 5 families, the Levierre family is the richest family in all of Spain. each hides a secret that only within the 5 knows. For example the Fiume family lives in Italy. Its secret involves the mafia. I don't know the specific detail but it states that their one of the most strongest mafia famiglia.
Our family secret is that its company grew strong because of illegal reasons.

"What an insult!" My mother said and started to argue with her.

There it is, their sisterly talk back argue. Gotta run.

"I'll just excuse myself." I said without anyone noticing and left the hall.

A few hours has passed since I locked myself in my room doing nothing.

"Parties aren't really my thing" I sighed and said to myself.

It was already 12 in the morning and I was wondering if the guests has gone to sleep because this party was a sleep over thing.

When I went down all of the lights were on, so I got curious.

When I peeked from the 2nd floors balcony into the hall. The situation shocked me.

All of my family and relatives were all tied up. Some were unconscious. I don't know if their still alive.

One of my family members noticed me and signaled me to escape.

There were 8 guys who had weapons and 5 were in the stairs.

What on earth is going on?

Then when I went around the corner. I almost shrieked at the top of my lungs when someone suddenly grab my mouth.

"Quiet." A husky voice said.

"Eros, you scared me to death!" I scolded him while whispering.

"My goal right now is to help you escape. Your father told me to." He said and we went to the elevator.

Then the elevator suddenly creaked and was heard through out the whole hall.

"Curse it!!" he cussed then grabbed me inside the elevator.

Then I saw the guys who had masks coming at us and tried to shoot us, but the doors hurriedly closed saving us in time.

"Amber listen closely, in the 3rd floor, there is a secret exit leading to the outside part of the mansion. It leads directly to a road. You must escape you got it?!" He said in a calm but panicked voice.

"I got it." I said trembling. Its not like this never happen before. It happened once, but it was never this bad. I hope my parents are fine. Eros is my half older brother. He was from a different father, but my father accepted him and treated him as his own.

When the elevator reached its destination it opened and Eros hurriedly grabbed me and opened a secret tunnel behind the closet room.

He suddenly pushed me and I fell down, but then he suddenly close the closet leaving him outside.

"Wait! How about you?" I called out.

"Don't worry just move forward, cause I'll go a different way." he said then I heard his footsteps disappearing and was replace by many footsteps.

He didn't get caught right?
I just need to escape.

As I tried to escape I touched a place where it had cockroaches nesting so I let out a shrieked which was heard outside.

"I heard something in here!" A man said.

Great, I really am the goddess of misfortunes.

Then they started to remove the heavy cabinet.

What are you doing run!

I said to myself then began to move forward and ran.

It was a few moments when I heard running footsteps behind me.

"I should've joined the track and field club." I said while panting heavily.

I finally reached the exit.

"No escape, little ms. Heir." A man with a mask said in front of me like he was expecting me to pass through here.

How did they know?
There's only 2 possibilities. They secretly hacked into our software and studied our data's or..........

There's a traitor in our family.

Then I heard footsteps behind me which brought me back to my current situation. I had nowhere to run, so I went inside a small building and they chased me until we reached the rooftop.

This certainly is very bad.
What am I going to do?

Then when I peeked below the building it was already a road where a lot of cars were passing by.

Is this the end of line for me?

I was already leaning the railings when it suddenly gave out and I fell head first from the roof top.

Am I going to die?

Then I fell on something hard which left me unconscious.
After that I had no idea what happened.

~~~¶¶~¶~÷¶÷¶÷¶∆∆
This is my new story. Please tell me if what you just read was acceptable.

Please vote and comment

Thank you very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 93.4K 67
"Stay away from me I'm not the man for you understand" how did this change to this "I can't live without her", read to figure out this one of a kind...
4.8M 190K 41
Nicholas Davenport needs a housekeeper. With a multi-billion empire to run and two overactive children, widower Nick needs all the help he can get. W...
942K 22.6K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
38.8M 1.2M 48
Caroline Marshall, a sweet, innocent and cute girl, who hates rich guys since her father threw her mother away to marry another woman for money. Li...