One Direction is My Bully

By Taygnn

Ashley is just a normal 17 year old from the outside. But this isn't some story about a princess finding her... More

One Direction is My Bully
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4 This isn't over yet
Ch.5 Starting All Over Again
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
PLEASE READ
ANSWERS
Ch. 24
Sorry

Ch.19

6.9K 295 25
By Taygnn

"Ashley, I will forgive you. But if I hear anything like that again then it's over for good." I nod my head in approval. I scoot over to where he was sitting and hug him. It felt so good to be back in his arms again.

"Crap! I forgot about Niall!" I say, breaking the hug.

"Niall's here?" Louis asks. I nod my head and walk outside to the car.

I open the door to the passenger side and motion for him to come inside since the London weather was chilly.

"No it's fine. I'll drive your car home and then Louis can drop you off." He says.

"Fine. But don't crash my car Horan!" I tell him. My car was my baby! Of course I was going to worry!

I wave Niall goodbye and walk back inside. I find Louis nowhere so I decide to sit on the couch and wait for him. Then after about a minute, Lottie comes downstairs and sits next to me.

"You really love him don't you?" Lottie asks.

"Yeah. Why?" I reply.

"Just the way you look at him and talk to him. He loves you too you know."

"How do you know?"

"Because when you guys broke up, he was a mess. He didn't come down for days and when he did, all he wanted to do was talk about you."

"I was the same way..." I sadly say back. The days we weren't together were so hard for me.

"And I know what he did to you."

"Lottie, what are you talking about?"

"They used to bully you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY THIS SUCKS I KNOW. BUT I UPDATED BECAUSE I FELT BAD THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER. I DID IT FOR YOU GUYS OKAY. Okay bye. -Taylor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 2 35
Hi I'm Alex a normal imperfect girl. That is until one direction comes to my school for our bullying thing. Then they turn my life upside down. They...
10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...
2.9K 21 38
A fanfic about One Direction and a mutual person who got caught up in their world! (There is such a story behind this. Someone said that writing a fa...
2.1K 56 25
This is a One Direction fan fiction story about A girl named Ashley Payne (Liam's younger sister). Who was practically raised by her brother since he...