So Real

By shethickdoee

Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael m... More

So Real (Tyga Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (pt. 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge
YOU GUYS READ THIS

Chapter 16

10.8K 255 107
By shethickdoee

*Tyga POV*

"I got something to tell you." We both said at the same time.

"Uhhhh you first." She said nervously while sitting down on the couch.

She looked a little better from earlier. Her face wasn't as bruised up as before. But she still had on my skully hat so I don't know what her head looking like. She know how to use a gun, but don't know how to use her hands. Lowkey that's a turnoff.

"Nah you, I insist." I sat next to her and she scooted over.

"Ty, please you first."

"Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

Nic smirked a bit. "Fine."

We both shook our fists in front of each other. "Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

"Yeahhhhh. Scissors beat paper Ty, now go."

I sighed loudly. "So I want to kill Chy......... while she pregnant. Simple as that."

"What? Why?" Nicki scrunched up her face like I really disgusted her.

"Because I don't want no retarded ass baby on my arms man. I'm sorry but I don't."

"Don't call the baby retarded Ty."

"What the fuck do I call it then? Cause it damn sure ain't normal!" I got up from the couch and started pacing the living room. "Look, I can kill two birds with one stone, then me and you can have our own baby."

"What if my baby got Down syndrome too? You gone wanna kill me and the baby?"

"Nah. If our baby did have that, I would keep it cause I would be having it with you."

"You lying ass bastard. You wouldn't keep this baby."

"Nicki how the hell you gone tell m-" My phone started to ring in my pocket. Chris.

I answered it and held up a finger to Nicki. "What's good nigga?"

"Open the front door."

"Man, now ain't a good time."

"Come on. This bitch looking for my ass and she would never expect me to be here."

"Damn man, here I come."

I rolled my eyes to the ceiling. And opened the front door to see a smiling Chris.

"My nigga, you been low on us. Where you been?" I asked, dapping him up.

"Shit, fucking bitches and at the studio. Cam said he gone replace you since you haven't been coming."

"I'll be there tomorrow dawg. Too much shit going on."

Chris sat in between me and Nicki. I stale faced him and he put his arm around Nic's shoulder.

"Get yo stupid ass arms off of me before I fuck you up." She said while scooting away from him.

I'm just thinking, she aint about to fuck nobody up, she can't fight.

"Nicki I'm tryna be nice to yo ass."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Don't."

"Aye Chris, go to the studio and tell Cam that imma be there later."

He got my hint that I wanted him to leave. He dapped me up.

"I'm coming over tomorrow then. I can tell when a nigga not wanted." He put his hand over his heart and wiped fake tears.

"Get yo gay ass on." Nicki told him.

He rolled his eyes at her gayly causing her to giggle. "Shit iight. Imma see you then T." I nodded my head and Chris went out the door.

"Sooo about your baby?" Nicki said while biting her nails.

"Man bae. I don't know what imma do. I'll just see what happens when the time is right. But what you have to tell me?"

"Don't be mad at me."

I raised my eyebrow at her.

*Nicki POV*

"Don't be mad at me." I told him nervously. He raised his eyebrow at me and I started bouncing my leg. "Say you wont be mad."

"I can't say that Nic."

"Ty..." I bit my bottom lip.

"Iight. I ain't gone get mad damn." I saw him cross his fingers behind his back but I ignored it. He was gone get mad regardless.

I let out a shaky breath. I was about to shit a brick I swear. "I-I-I'm I'm... I'm not..." Why the hell was I stuttering? I took another deep breath. "I'm... I'm not a virgin."

I can't even describe the look that was on his face. He nodded his head slowly.

"So you cheated on me and then let them take yo virginity when you know I wanted to?" He said in a calm tone, but I knew he was pissed.

"It's not even like that."

"Fuck you." He stood up and snatched his hat off my head. The look of hurt that he had on his face suddenly disappeared. The next thing I knew he was cracking up laughing.

"What the fuck? You baldheaded as hell!" He kept laughing at me and I just stood there watching him laugh.

My eyes started to get watery. "You know what fuck this." I went to the kitchen and grabbed my keys off the table.

"I hope you don't plan on going nowhere with yo head looking like that." Ty shouted from the living room.

I stormed in there ready to punch him in the face. "You ain't shit Ty. How could you laugh at me?"

He stopped laughing. "HOW COULD YOU FUCK ANOTHER NIGGA?"

"IT WAS YEARS AGO! I WAS DRUNK! I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER IT. FLASH TOLD ME TODAY." I yelled back.

"So you went to another nigga house?"

"Okay? So what. You left me here with Chyna, and Flash wanted me to come over for a few minutes damn. Nothing happened!"

"So he randomly told you that yall fucked?"

I sat down and played with my fingers. "Well we kissed and then-"

Ty stood up from the couch and got right in my face. "Yo, you just looked me right in my eyes and lied to me? Fuck you Nicki." He patted his pockets down and pulled out his keys. "Go run to his house like you did earlier. It's over Nicki. I'm done with you."

"Ty! It didn't mean anything! I don't love him! I love you!" I shouted.

Ty stared at me long and hard before walking out the front door making sure to slam it.

I can't believe I just told him I loved him and he slammed the door in my face. And I really can't believe I said 'I love you' first. My old friend Kimmy used to tell me "Always let the nigga say 'I love you' first."

Speaking of her, Flash gave me her number today. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Me- hey. this Nicki :)

Kimmy❤💜- wtf! I thought u was dead. u been low on me hoe! gurllllll call me.

Before I could even call her she was calling me. Impatient much?

"Nigggggggggaaaaa!" Her cute, raspy voice yelled into the phone.

"Hey bitch. Girl I got so much to tell you."

"Shit, you ain't the only one."

*

2 hours later, after telling her every detail, I told her everything that happened since I met Tyga. From him thinking Chyna was dead all the way to now... Ty leaving me. She told me she talked to some dude named James. From what I heard, he seemed like a nice dude.

"Girl. I'm sleepy as a bitch. Can I come over tomorrow?" Kimmy yawned into the phone.

"Yeah. I'll see you then."

"Kay. Bye love. Kisses! Muah."

I laughed. "Bye Kimmy."

I hung up the phone and called Ty, and just as I thought, he didn't answer. Rolling my eyes, I dialed the number to this Chinese restaurant.

"YaYa's, how may I help you?" A guy who was clearly black said. Since when do they have black people working at Chinese restaurants?

"Can I have 2 Bowls of shrimp fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, and 4 eggrolls?"

"Is that all?"

"Yessir."

He gave me the total and I gave him the address to my house and hopped in the shower. As soon as I got out the doorbell rang.

"Perfect timing." I mumbled while swinging the front open.

A cute mixed boy stood there with my bag in his hand. We both stared at each other.

"Um here's the money." I said handing him 40 dollars.

"And here is your food pretty lady." My smile dropped once he opened his mouth. This mother fucker need some damn braces in his mouth.

I snatched the food from him. "Have a nice day." I tried to close the door but he put his foot in it. "Yes?"

"You got a number?"

"Yes but not for you." I slammed the door in his face and smiled at the aroma of my food.

"Bitch I just wanted to fuck anyways!" I heard him yell from the other side of the door.

Once I ate my food, I put Ty's in the refrigerator. He might be hungry when he get back.

I turned on reruns of Jon & Kate Plus 8 and curled up into a ball on the couch. I wasn't even gone go in Ty's bed or use one of his covers. He prolly don't even want me on this couch but oh well, I got nowhere else to go.

*Tyga POV*

Nicki a bold face lie. She said she didn't cheat on me but she slipped up and told me she kissed Flash. I should go slip up and kiss some other bitch and see how she like it.

Shit, I mean I was pissed when I found out she wasn't a virgin but she was drunk..."so she said"... and don't remember it. So it's whatever.

As long as I'm the first person she remember she have sex with, that's all that matters then, right?

And as for her saying she love me, That really caught me off guard. Shit I love her ass too but I'm too mad at her to tell her.

I got out of my car and walked into the studio.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." Cam said as he shook my hand.

"Shit. Life been scressfull."

Everybody started laughing at how I said stressful.

"Aye man. But I got my niggas in the Recording Room right now. You tryna hop on a track with them?"

"Shit who in there?" I asked taking off my coat and laying it on a chair.

"Go see."

I went in the RR and saw my nigga Rich The Kid and Migos in there. We all dapped each other up and about 4 hours later we made this song called Jumpin' Like Jordan.

I couldn't even finish my verse when I was rapping because Quavo kept shaking his dreads in my face and he was making me laugh. I pushed him when I finished it and we all started laughing.

When we replayed it, you could hear me laughing when I said 'AUGH' thanks to Quavo. But that's my nigga. This song just make me wanna shake the dreads I don't got, its that cold.

I looked at my watch. 3:48am.

"Yall imma hit it."

"Iight." Quavo said as he shook up with me.

"Imma call you tho. We can hit the strips together or something."

I left the RR and saw Malaysia and Cam in the main room talking.

"So you pregnant?" I heard him say.

"Yep. With my baby." I told him as I stood beside him. "Her ass was playing you like she played me. She a thot man. Fuck her and go find you a real bitch."

"You fucked around with her while I was? I thought we was niggas." He blew his smoke in Lay's face. I ain't give no fuck cause the baby was already fucked up so what's a little bit of Kush gone do to it.

"Man the reason we met is cause I was tryna ask you how you knew her that one day you was on stage. I thought she was dead and shit but you was fucking with her. And her jaying ass was pregnant with my seed this whole time."

"Michael shut the fuck up. I was gone tell him. Nobody asked you!" Lay yelled.

"Yo, get the fuck outta here." Cam told her while twisting his dreads.

I started laughing. "Yo Cam, imma hook you up with somebody real nice. Fuck her." I grabbed my coat and started putting it on.

"I don't know why you worried about me. Go worry about yo bitch who I just beat the fuck out of earlier."

"Shit, I will. Bye."

I walked out of the double doors and drive quickly to my house, blasting the new song we just made.

As I figured, Nicki was sleep. But her ass was curled up in a ball on the couch. I ain't even mad at her ass no more but she need to get herself under control or imma leave her forreal.

"Ma, wake up. Get in the bed."

"No. You hate me." She groaned.

I ain't got time for this shit man. I picked her up bridal style and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Once I put her in the bed and tucked her in nicely, I got in too and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you too baby."

"Really?"

"Yeah bae. Now goodnight. I'll see you in the morning."

"Kay, night bae." She said sleepily.

I kissed the back of neck and fell asleep.

-----------------------------

•Ty laughed at Nicki when he saw her head lmaooo.

•Nicki and the food delivery guy.

•They love each other. Awwwww.

COMMENT AND VOTE :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

466K 10.2K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
98K 4.1K 26
Nicki's father --Santini -- is the kingpin of the east coast and life in New York gets hectic when someone decides they'd like her father's head for...
18.1K 605 12
Nicki gets pregnant as a young adult and her boyfriend is trying to pursue his rap career. After heartbreak, three years later, she sees him again an...
37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...