Kidnapped...

By hakuncmatata

adeline was just like any other ordinary cross country runner in high school. She had the perfect boyfriend... More

chapter two
authors note
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
authors note:

chapter one

1.6K 16 0
By hakuncmatata

It was our final race of the season for Cross Country and we had just won the championships! We are now heading to Sectionals! I am ecstatic. This is amazing!

"paisley we won!" I screamed out in joy.

"I know, addie! I can't believe it!" She answered me seeming to be just as happy as I am.

'This is absolutely amazing', I thought to myself. As soon as I was done basically jumping up and down with joy, I ran to Find my boyfriend, Johnny.
I ran as fast as I could even though I was really tired I just wanted to see him.

As I approached the spot where him and I had decided to meet, I was stopped dead in my tracks seeing something that had brought tears to my eyes.

What I saw was Johnny making out with my 'friend' Natalia. I couldn't believe it.

I cleared my throat and him and natalia looked at me. Johnny gave me a sad expression while natalia just smirked at me. I could not believe this is happening.

I closed my eyes wishing that I was just dreaming and that it would all go away, but boy was I wrong. By now I had tears streaking down my cheeks and my eyes were all bloodshot as anger welled up inside of me.
I quickly turned on my heel and bolted out of the there wanting to get away from johnny as quickly as possible.

"adeline! wait!" I heard Johnny call after me, but I kept running at almost inhuman speed.

I could tell he was running after me and that just made me run faster. He had caught up to me by taking shortcut, catching me by grabbing my arm.

I growled at him for touching me. Wait did I just growl? Never mind that, I need to get away from him now.

"addie just hear me out ok?" He stated as I tried to pull out of his grasp again, but he didn't budge. So I again growled. Growled? Ok why in the world do I keep growling? I kept asking myself.

"No I don't want to talk to you, Johnny. Just leave me alone!" I spat out at him. He was taken aback at my words and loosened his grip on my arm.

I took that as my chance to get out of his grasp. I ripped my arm out of his hand and began running again just in time as natalia had caught up to us.

I only glanced back and they both gave me sorrowful looks but I just ignored them, and kept running.

When I finally stopped running I couldn't tell where I was because of the fresh tears that were now blurring my vision.

I tried to wipe them away but they just kept pouring out. I was so hurt. I mean how could he do this to me and why? The question kept pondering in my head.

I sat down by a tree and took out my phone calling my friend, Paisley. she answered after just two rings. i guess she saw my big freak out. i mean who didnt?

"Hello?" She asked.

"H-hi..." I choked through sobs in the phone.

"addie?! What's wrong?"

guess she didnt see what happened.

"J-Johnny... I found him 'kissing' natalia!" I sobbed louder

"I'm so sorry..." She stated.

I couldn't talk anymore my emotions were overwhelming me. She kept repeating my name in to the phone.

finally she gave up when she realized that I wasn't going to answer her anytime soom. so she just said goodbye and I squeaked a bye out as well before she hung-up.

I just sat there and pulled my knees to my chest, sobbing into them.
When I was finally able to stop crying, I was exhausted and could barely even keep my eyes open.. I know I need to get home but I'm sorta lost and my phone had lost now all bars.

I again growled In frustration.... Ok I really need to stop this growling thing.. my throat must be really soar.
My eyes snapped up at a sound in the woods taking me out of my horrid thoughts. I jumped up quickly because I was scared.

I whipped my tears away and looked around trying to see who emitted the noise I heard, but because of how much I cried my eyes weren't working well.

"Hello?" I called out worriedly. I waited for an answer. Nothing. Ok this is strange... I thought I heard something..

I heard another noise and stared to back up slightly, the noise seemed to be getting louder, meaning whatever made the noise was getting closer. In the next few seconds I only saw a pair of glowing blue eyes and that's all I needed to see. I needed to get out of there. the only problem is I have no idea where I am...

but I took off running, No sprinting which was easy from cross country, anyways back into the dense forest looking for any sign of civilization. As I took off sprinting, I heard a growl and some footsteps behind me, and that only pushed me to run faster.

'Stop running!' A voice said in my head, and boy was I freaking out. I couldn't handle it I felt like I was going insane. Finally, after what felt like miles of running, I needed to stop. I decided to look for a place to stay so I wouldn't be seen..

I finally found a tree that was big enough and dense enough to hide me. I stared to climb and quickly because I could smell that they were still on my trail. Wait... Smell? Trail? I almost laughed out loud at how crazy I sounded.

I finally made it to the top of the tree and I could hear growls and feet pounding on the ground below.

Some of them were even shouting, "find her, and get her before the alpha gets mad."

I laughed quietly and shook my head. Me? Why would anyone want me? I just rolled my eyes not bothering to worry knowing they probably wouldn't find me up here... At least I hope they can't...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

First of all sorry it's so short.

Well this is the first chapter of this book I hope y'all will like

It even though I'm not that good of a writer.

So sorry for any spelling and grammar issues

but thanks y'all for reading, I hope you like this as much as

I do!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 16.2K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
136K 7.3K 33
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
391K 15.2K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...