chapter five

HARRYS POINT OF VIEW.

the small girl had finally fallen asleep in my arms. that made life so much easier for myself and the guards. no more having to chase her down.

she seemed like she was scared though. i mean who wouldn't be, if they were being chased down by a bunch of males in the middle of the woods. but she was so beautiful.

her beautiful light brown hair was a bit messed up from all the running but she still looked like an angel. god, how did i ever get so lucky to have a mate as gorgeous as she was? I was so lucky and so was the pack. she'd be a wonderful luna.

I looked around at the men both in front and behind me. it was obvious that they wanted to protect me and my mate, their luna, from anything that may happen. especially since she could wake up and try to run again. that wouldnt be good.

we had been walking for only about thirty minutes before we arrived at the pack house. no one knew i had found my mate so when i walked into my territory i got many weird looks from my fellow pack members.

i just ignored them growling loudly at any of the single males who looked at the beautiful girl in my arms. she was mine and i was not about to let anyone else take her.

i sighed and brought her upstairs to the guest room that was connected to mine. i had to monitor her to make sure nothing bad happened to her. if anything happens and i wasn't able to keep her safe id feel terrible.

i gently laid her on the large bed and kissed the top of her head as i covered her up with a blanket gently.

she seemed peaceful enough that one of the pack members called me saying there was something wrong i nodded and immediately closed the door to the guest room and rushed downstairs leaving her asleep.

i walked out into the yard groaning softly as a saw part of my pack surrounding a group of rouges.

i growled. i didn't want to deal with some idiot rouges. i wanted to be with my mate not dealing with them. what if she woke up and tried to escape.

i sighed and immediately shook my head. i looked at my beta, jack.

"take them to the dungeon for now, and tell them i will speak to them later." i gave the order and he nodded as the rouges were taken away.

i goraned softly. time to go back to where my mate lay asleep hopefully. sadly she wasn't asleep any longer because as im walking inside i see a figure sprint into the woods.

i could immediately tell it was my mate. i growled in frustration and shook my head. i used the mind link to have everyone in my pack on the lookout for her before i spoke directly to her.

'i will find you, my adeline. you cannot hide from me.' i knew her name was adeline from memories that i saw in her mind.

i grumbled softly before i took off towards the woods. i wasnt going to hurt her but she was not going go get away that easily from us.
·
·
·
·
·

ADELINES POINT OF VIEW.

when i finally woke up again from what had happened in the woods when those men took me, i was in some sort of room.

i looked around, my eyebrows furrowed because i couldn't make out where i was. turns out i was in a bedroom. i dont know why though.

sighing and slowly stood up groaning softly before i went silent realizing that i was in the house of the kidnappers. i need to find a way out. i am not spending a day here with these creeps. no way.

i slowly crept towards the door, opening it a crack and peeking out. luckily no one was there. so i slowly crept out of the room looking around to make sure i wasn't noticed.

when i saw no one in the halls i began to explore to find my way out. i made my downstairs and scaned the area. again i saw no one. wow these people didn't have much security.

when i saw the door i sighed in relief and took a deep breath walking towards it quickly. i took one more look around before i opened it and sprinted towards the woods quickly.

immediately i could tell someone saw me when i heard a loud growl. but instead of stopping i just continued to run for my life.

that's when i heard that voice again. the voice in my head. i knew it belonged to the male who had kidnapped me.

'i will find you, my adeline. you cannot hide from me.' is what it said. it sent shivers down my spine. the voice was so deep and it was like a low growl. i was honestly terrified. I ran as fast as i could as i knew people were probably running after me.

I found a dense part of the forest that i could hide in for a little bit. i hid in the leaves of a tree just as a bunch of the males came by. i whimpered softly and covered my mouth.

I stood there silently as I heard someone else walk up, an amazing smell following. i heard the male let out a low deep growl that caused my knees to go week.

"where are you my adeline?" the voice growled out and i could tell who it was. i just didnt know his name. i held my breath since he was so close to me. I knew hed end up finding me sooner or later because i had no where to run.

I saw a glowing pair of blue eyes in front of me before i was pulled out of my hiding spot by someones strong muscular hands.

i whimper softly, scared as i feel myself being pulling into his strong, muscular, toned chest. his arms wrap around me tightly so i cant even move to look at his face, though judging by his muscles hes absolutely gorgeous.

i tense as he feel him bend down so his lips are right next to my ear. he opened his mouth to speak and all i could do it wait.

"at last, my adeline." he whispered in my ear and his voice sent shiveres down my spine. his voice was from heaven. he mentally scold myself for thinking of my kidnapper this way.

but in all truth i couldn't deny how wonderful it felt to be in someones strong arms. he seemed to keep trying to keep me safe from something, anything.

i didnt mind though. even if he is my kidnapper, it made me happy to know that he actually seemed to care about me. unless its all an act but it doesn't feel like it.

i was too lost in my thoughts that by the time i come back to reality, im being carried bridal style in his arms, my head resting against his warm chest. i keep my eyes closed deciding to pretend to be asleep.

he carrys me through the forest a bit longer before im back in the house with him. he carries me up to a room and lays me gently on the bed. i still manage to pretend to be asleep during this time.

im laying in the large bed silently when i feel a pair or strong arms wrap around my waist from behind and i realize that the guy is with me.

without even thinking i move closer to him, trying to get as warm as possible. she take a deep breath and let it out as a sigh. just before i end up really falling asleep i hear him whisper in my ear.

"you're mine now, beautiful. and i will do anything to keep you safe and mine as long as i shall live. i love you.." he whispered his words trailed off. he pressed a kiss to my ear and laid his head down.

after a few minutes i heard soft snors leaving his lips signaling he was asleep. i tried to pull out of his arms gently but that only made him tighten his arms around me.

finally i gave up and sighed. i closed my eyes, my last thought of what that heck had just happened and who was the mystery man who is holding me as i sleep.

i fall asleep to the thoughts in my head. his last words repeating in my head over and over again.

'i love you..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I am so so so so sorry it took me so long to actually update and that this chapter is so bad and short.
ive been super busy and i have had horrible writers block.
but summers coming soon so I'll be able to update more then, i promise!
but anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter? please comment what you think i want to hear some feed back about my story so far (:
byee ♡