chapter four

I can't believe I let those people find me.. They were going to take me to god knows where and do god knows what to me and I don't even know anymore.

I'm absolutely terrified and i have absolutely no idea what to do or where i am. they had found me and i was trapped. I looked up, still sobbing, at all the faces looking down at me.

all of the men surrounding me were most definitely handsome if you asked me, but they were my kidnappers so I couldn't think of them like that..

they were going to take me some where and i couldn't do anything about it..

What now? What next? That's all I keep asking myself as I look around at the men that have now made a circle around me preventing me from running away from them again.

Sighing in defeat I closed my eyes still sobbing quietly. the men finally had what they wanted and i couldn't even get away from them to save myself. i couldn't do anything.

When one of the taller men reached out to grab my wrist to insure i wouldn't try to run again I cowered back and whimpered slightly, still deathly afraid of the situation i was stuck in at the moment.

i was again pulled out of my thoughts as i felt I felt a pair of strong well built masculine arms wrap around me from behind. I immediately cringed, but I couldn't stop myself from relaxing into them. For some really odd reason I felt safe oddly in this strangers arms.

I knew i was exhausted and i had finally given up. the last thing i can remember before the world went black was a pair of blue green eyes staring down into mine as it carried me through the woods.
·
·
·
·
·
·
HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW.
·
·
I guess when people say you never know what you can find in the woods they are right. I was patrolling the borders with the rest of the fighters in my pack and we start to hear these soft sobs that grew louder as we neared.

I motioned them to quiet down as we got closer. I don't don't what but whoever was crying was making my heart ache. I looked by a tree to see a teenage girl not over the age of 16 sobbing under a tree.

Just her appearance had my heart melting, and right there I knew that this girl, sitting in front of me sobbing, is my mate. I mentally smiled but frowned because she was crying, what was she crying about?

I don't know but I intend to find out so I call comfort her and kill whoever caused her pain. I went to take a step forward when a twig snapped and I froze in my place. Anyone could tell that she was nervous, just by the worried expression on her beautiful angelic face.

Just then she began to run. I silently cursed under my breath and raced after her. I just found my mate the love of my life and I'm not loosing her now.

It's been almost a day and still no sign of my precious mate. I was beginning to loose hope. That is if I hadn't just caught on to her sweet vanilla sent. She smelt amazing. I could wait to have her near me just her not near me is killing me.

We finally found her in a log, but then she decides to run again. Luckily I thought of her doing that and I sent my fighters out all ways for when she did. When she took off we all that were left began to follow her again until we had her trapped in a circle of all of us.

I reached out to touch her small form and she cowered back. She was scared of us. I sighed softly and reached out again wrapping my arms around her picking her up and holding her close. I smiled when she relaxed into me arms and began to walk back to the pack house. She is going to be a great Luna to the pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey y'all!

Sorry it took so long to update!

But happy new years!

2014 is here make it count!!