chapter two

I sat in the tree for what felt like forever. I could still faintly hear the footsteps of the people who Were chasing me.

The night was quickly approaching and I still had no idea what to do. I could Try running again... But they still might be there.

'Its worth a try.' I thought to myself and shrugged. I got ready and silently descended down the tall tree. As I reached the ground and I thought I Heard a whisper, but I didn't know.

When I realized that no one was there I stared to run again. I had no idea where I was going but I knew I needed to leave before they came back.

I bolted back Into the forest and was running for only about ten minuets, when I heard a very loud growl. Right after that I knew they were on to me. I cursed under my breath and ran faster.

What the heck Do they want with me?! I kept asking myself that question over and over again. I heard the voices again, but this time they were really close.

I knew I needed to stay quiet and Hide, but where? I looked around frantically as I was running trying to find a place that could hide And shelter me until they left.

As I was searching that pestering voice in my head came back.

'Stop running!' It growled at me. I just kept running, rolling my eyes before it spoke again.

'We will find you!' It growled out at me again, but this time with a lot more authority in it.

I groaned and kept running knowing that I won't be able to run forever... But right now I need to hide so I'm not found, by whoever these people are.

Finally after searching for hours, I found a Place where I could hide. I ran towards a fallen hallow tree and crawled into it to hide. I heard the The footsteps approach and people growling, so I held my breath.

They all stopped and began to look around. Something told me they knew I was here.

"She's here, I can smell her." One of them said adding a small growl at the end.

"Yea so do I.." Another stated.

"Find her." One growled out and they began to look again. I moved farther into the tree, silently looking out a small hole. I almost let out a whimper as one of Them approached where I was hiding.

At the moment, I was beyond scared. I cried silently and Prayed that they wouldn't find me. I just wanted them to leave, but sadly I knew that they wouldn't Leave without me coming with them.

I let out a small growl to calm myself down but sadly I think they still heard it because they all began to come closer to where I was. I took in a silent but shakes breath, still crying my eyes out..

I was so confused at the moment and I didn't know what to do. I mean I just lost my boyfriend, I'm lost in the forest, I'm being chased but some random people I don't even know, and I may never see my friends again. I needed to get out of there and soon because I'm sure their gaining on my trail.

"Come on out, where ever you are." I heard someone say. My breathing hitched at how close they were. I crawled up the tree trunk even higher, assuring that they couldn't see me.

I whined very quietly at The situation that I was now in. I hoped desperately that they wouldn't find me but that probably Wasn't possible. i knew that they would find me sooner or later but i just wished that they wouldn't.
·
·
·
·
·
·
It had been many hours since I've been hiding, and I'm exhausted, and in much need of sleep. I Knew that sleep was going to engulf me and soon enough it did. Just as I was about fallen asleep When I heard someone approach the tree where I was hiding. I would have screamed, if I wasn't already half asleep. Finally when sleep made its way to me everything went quiet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

here's chapter two!

I hope you all enjoy it!

I promise it will get better!

But for now please comment if you like it or not!

Love y'all!

Xoxo