Remember Me Slowly: Book I [U...

By saccharinewriter_

When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the w... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1 // Why Hello, Stranger.
Chapter 2 // He Actually Doesn't Know You
Chapter 3 // Have The White Flag Really Risen Or Not?
Chapter 4 // Food Fight Mayhem
Chapter 5 // Hit That Cockroach!
Chapter 6 // Mystery of the Blonde Guy at the Greenhouse
Chapter 7 // Sleep Talking Issues
Chapter 8 // The Truth & The Reconciliation
Chapter 9 // Castella Cafe & the Boy Genius
Chapter 10 // City of Heroes
Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?
Chapter 12 // Bunny Hops In
Chapter 13 // Resurrected
Chapter 14 // The Reason Why She Died
Chapter 15 // Kidnapped
Chapter 16 // Merciless Shadow Puff Girl
Chapter 17 // Aftermath
Chapter 18 // Attack
Chapter 19 // Punk's and Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20 // One, Two , Three Let's Do This!
Chapter 21 // Open Your Eyes
Chapter 22 // Sleeping Beauty No More
Chapter 23 // Consider Yourself Warned
Halloween Special: Extra Chapter // Reaper
Chapter 24 // Punishments and Love Potions
Chapter 26 // After Every Storm Comes A Rainbow
Chapter 27 // I Made Up My Mind
Chapter 28 // Camping Part 1: The White Powerpuff For Reals?
Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where
Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy]
Chapter 31 // Camping Part 4: Wax Your Ears
Chapter 32 // Camping Part 5: We Found Them!
Chapter 33 // I Have Something to Tell You
Chapter 34 // To Tell or Not To Tell?
Chapter 35 // Christmas Special: Mission Successful plus Christmas Party
Epilogue
Author's Thank You Note
My YT Account :D

Chapter 25 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth

3.6K 94 53
By saccharinewriter_

This is an intense chapter. I suggest you get your box of tissue and place it next to you. lol I listened to Taylor Swift's Haunted as i wrote this chapter for days. Please start the music when you saw my note in the near-end of the chapter. .xx Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 24 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth 

-Berserk’s POV

   “Forget the boys, FIND MOMOKO AND STOP THEM!” Kaoru says to Miyako as they ran around, trying to find Momoko.  We were up here in the tree, watching them. I turned to Brat and Brute.

   “Get them” I mutter and they nodded. Brat jumped down and approached Miyako. Before Brute can jump down,

   “Brute” I say. She looked at me questioningly. “Don’t let them get to Momoko before I can. Proceed with the plan” I said as I crossed my arms and leaned against the tree. She nodded and jumped down.

   “This is going to be such a great finale.” I said to no one in particular. My eyes darted towards the second floor where I see Momoko walking alone with a notebook on her right hand and her iPod on her left. I smirked as I watch her walk.

   “I won’t stop at anything, not until I get what I want. I want Brick, and no one can ever stop me” I said as my ribbons snake around my neck. My belt compact blinked, indicating someone’s calling me. Yes, we also have belt communicator compacts, let alone a belt like the puffs.

   I grabbed my compact and flipped it open. Brat’s face came into the screen. “Onee-chan, the two have been taken care of. You can make your move now” Brat smirked. I grinned and nodded.

   “Yeah. Good work” I say and closed the compact. I looked one last time at the second floor and smiled.

   You can smile now Momoko or should I say… Blossom, but it won’t last…not until I take him away from you in the most horrible way possible.

   I chuckled to myself as I jumped down the tree.

-Momoko’s POV

   That’s really odd. I haven’t seen Miyako and Kaoru anywhere. Where are those two? Lunch break is almost over. But the most odd is…Boomer and Butch both collapsing for some unknown reason.

   First off, I think Boomer ate something bad…

   Second, Butch collapsed and Brick says he was soaking wet. I have no clue as to why but I’m really worried for the both of them. Maybe Kaoru and Miyako are in the clinic, I should go and check on them. I looked at my watch.

   I still have 30 minutes before the bell rings. That’s a lot of time. I turned and walked for the clinic. I opened the sliding door and nobody was in there, not even the nurse. But Boomer and Butch was still sleeping there of course. I closed the door again.

   “Where are they?” I mutter as I head for the stairs. Our classroom is in the second floor and the nurse’s office is in the first floor. As I walk up the stairs, a familiar voice jolts me to a stop.

   “Hey Akatsutsumi” I turned around and saw Berserk leaning against the rails down the stairs looking at me with a  smirk playing on her lips. My eyes widened but I quickly composed myself.

   Stay calm, Momoko. She doesn’t know you’re…

   “Or should I say…Blossom?” She laughs and my heart beats to a stop. I try to play dumb.

   “What are you talking about? I don’t even know who you are!” I countered. She only grinned as she shook her head. A part of me says to run but another part me says to stand my ground because if I run that’ll only prove that what she just said is true.

   Well it is true but how the hell did she know? Berserk made her way to me. I stood there frozen solid. I couldn’t move. I caught her lopsided smile as she walks behind me as her ribbons wrap the upper part of my body making me have goose bumps.

   Her ribbons snake around my neck and they make their way to cover my mouth completely. My body tensed when Berserk curls my hair with her finger.

   “Oh cute. You’re so nervous~”

   “Mmphf!!” My voice was muffled by her ribbons.

   “I don’t understand you, honey. But I’d like to say something…” She says slowly. “Are you looking for your friends? I’m afraid I have them” I gasped and tried struggling out of her ribbons. Oh my god, she has my friends and I’m betting that she already targeted Miyako and Kaoru. It was also their doing with what happened to Boomer and Butch! Damn it! I feel her ribbons tightened around me.

   “Struggle more and I’ll squeeze that goody-two-shoe of a soul out of your body” She threatens as sharp-pointed ribbon pointed me in the eyes. Holy fudge! I stopped struggling but I glared at her which she returns with a smirk.

   “Come with me quietly and you’ll soon be rejoined with your bitchy friends. The show is about to start~” She laughs as she drags me upstairs towards the rooftop. Tears were forming in my eyes because I know they got us cornered and I know something bad is about to happen.

   But that something bad is… something I didn’t expected at all. Doing something as cruel and as terrible as that…they didn’t know they managed to crush a poor boy’s heart.  

   And I was to blame for. I shouldn’t have done it.

-Berserk’s POV

   “Ah, they’re finally here” Brute says with mock excitement as we enter the school’s rooftop. I roll my eyes and pushed Momoko to the ground and she falls to the ground with a loud thud.

   “Momoko!” Miyako cried. She was inside Brat’s blue bubble. Kaoru glared at me,

   “You little-“ She hisses but she wasn’t able to finish her sentence. She was caged inside Brute’s green cage and was electrified. I cringed. Oh that could hurt. Brute laughed,

   “Any foul mouth is unforgivable.” Brute cackles and Kaoru returns a cold glare. I cleared my throat. I smiled to myself at how far we have gotten at this plan. Right now, we got them all cornered. Bunny Sumire was back at the house being guarded by Himeko, incase she does anything funny and get in our way.  I looked at my surroundings.

   This is it. The boys will be ours and this will be the puffs’ downfall. I’ll make sure they won’t ever rise again. We’re going to take their most precious boyfriends and we’ll also be taking their belts.

   “How great, everyone seems to be here. We only have one special person I haven’t fetched yet.” My eyes darted towards Momoko and she instantly gives me glare.  

   “Leave Brick out of this! If you want to get revenge on us, do it to us and leave them out!” she pauses “You’re going way to low” She growls.  My eyebrow shot up at her statement. Low? Ha! There won’t be any fun if we only torment them! Seeing Momoko’s reactions with my little play is more interesting than anything!

   Poor dear, she doesn’t have any idea what’s going to come in her way.

   “We’re going low? You and Brick is the star of the show!” I laughed. “What’s so fun if we only get revenge on you Momoko?” I paused and give her a smirk of mine, “Or should I even call you that…Blossom?”

   I can hear her friends’ gasp. I laughed as I walked away to find the last piece to this ‘on-the-road-to-success’ plan. The look on Momoko’s face was absolutely priceless! 

   She looks so defeated and most of all…scared. Ah, how I can’t wait for the show to start.

-Momoko’s POV

   I was just there. Staring at the ground, tied up and is breathing heavily as I think of the many possibilities of what Berserk and her sisters could do. The thought of Berserk revealing to Brick that I’m Blossom, the one he really despises, is enough to scare me to death. I planned on telling him, I really do, but not like this. Not this fast…

   A light of hope struck my mind. How would Berserk prove to Brick that I’m Blossom when I know I won’t transform in front of him? I won’t transform in front of him to prove it to her, no way. I know I lied to him and kept it to him who my alter ego is, that I was really Blossom… But I couldn’t bring myself to tell him. I was scared.

   I tried telling him but…the genuine smile plastered on his face when he first thought of me as his ‘friend’ stopped me. So then I tried on ignoring him and avoiding him but…damn! The boy was persistent! I avoided him with another reason too. I was scared I’d fall in love with him…and I did. And he fell in love to me too.

   He’s in love with Momoko but he hates Blossom. You can’t deny that both of them are you.

   My mind counters. I sighed and I haven’t realized I’m already crying. I quickly wiped my tears away. I will stay strong no matter what the punks throw at us.

   “Do you have the f*cking device?” Brute questioned Brat. Brat nodded, “Hell yeah I have” she says and Brute nods as a reply. My eyes darted towards the device Brat was holding. What was that for? It looks like a remote…

   A remote for what? Oh what the hell. I need to get out of this stupid ribbon. Both my hands are tightly tied. My hands are behind me like I am hand-cuffed, only in this situation…I am hand-cuffed by a strong ribbon. There was a long ribbon and it is attached to the wall, there was a red force field at the end of that ribbon. I tried pulling it away but it was stuck like glue. This ribbon worked like chains.

   What the hell is in this ribbon?

   My train of thoughts was disturbed and my heart stopped beating when the door opened and two pairs of feet walked in. I looked at Brick and there he was looking mighty great and handsome…Ah! Stop day-drooling Momoko! Now’s not the time.

   Brick looked troubled and pissed as he walks in but his expression soon changed as he saw all of us. His eyes widened and he looked at Berserk. He glared at her and he shrugged her hands off of him as he made his way towards me.

   “Brick!” I cried and tugged on the ribbon, wanting it to at least get detached from the wall. But it was no use.

   “Not so fast lover boy” Berserk chuckles and in a few seconds Brick is now wrapped with her ribbons. Okay, what the hell…is there an end to her ridiculously long ribbons?

   “Momoko!” he shouts then turns to Berserk, “Let go of me, you hag!” Brick struggled but Berserk only smiled at him as her hands caress his soft, delicate skin that I know for sure THAT IS MINE!

   Okay. I sound pretty possessive but what if you see this girl who you know has this crazy obsession with your boyfriend and is now got you tied up and she touches him like he’s hers…WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL? Oh, I’d like to tear her to shreds. Get yo’ filthy hands off mah man! Youuuu crazyyy biiiiiiitch! \(>o<)/

   Okay. Now I feel like some crazy overly-attached girlfriend chick.

   “Tsk. Tsk. If looks could kill I think I’d be dead” Berserk snorts as she looks at me with amusement. I scowled at her.

   “Get your hands off of him!” I said through clenched teeth and fisted hands. I stood up and tried to make my way to her but I was strongly held back by the ribbons wrapped tightly around my wrists. I keep on pulling at the ribbon to try and escape from it but it was worthless, instead, my wrists hurt and it’s now starting to bruise. Oh yippee! (sarcasm)

   “Momoko stop pulling at it! You’ll get hurt!” Brick shouts. I think he caught a glimpse of my wrists and he’s worried. But I won’t stop trying. I need to get to Brick and save everyone!

   I pulled at it stronger and I hissed at the pain it was causing. I think my hands are going to get cut off! I caught a glimpse of Berserk rolling her eyes. With a huff, she slowly sauntered to my direction.

   “This is stupid. Those ribbons are like chains, you can’t escape it though it was amusing seeing you trying so hard but I’m sorry, all this stupid nonsense is wasting us too much precious time” She sighs. She raises her right hand and I was sent flying through the air as she did so. With a flick of her hands, the ribbon that was attached to the wall broke in half but that doesn’t mean I was free. I was still in the air, floating there with Berserk on full control over my body.

   My body got goose bumps at the possible things she could do. With a swift move of her hands she can drop me down the building in a second and I could die from that. But I know better that that wasn’t in one of her plans. I know that as much as she wants to get rid of me to have Brick…she has a plan. And that plan is to not kill me (yet?) but to make me feel pain.

   I screamed in outmost pain when Berserk fisted her raised hand. That just indicates that she was crushing all of my body’s bones. Brick, Miyako and Kaoru’s screams were ear deafening. Only Berserk and her sister were the only ones to laugh.

   “That’s right! Scream in pain you little worthless trash!” Berserk yelled.

   My body was totally screaming in absolute pain. I feel like anytime now my body will break. I saw Brick launching himself towards Berserk but Berserk was fast enough to make a red force field with her left hand in the whole school rooftop, separating Brick from all of us…making him isolated over the other side. The whole rooftop was separated in half by Berserk’s wall force field.

   “Berserk! If you think you’ll get me by making Momoko suffer in pain…you’re stupidly mistaken! I won’t go for girls like you! You stupid cold hearted hag!” Brick screamed as he banged his fists against the force field. “Let go of her goddammit!”

   Brute snorted, “Way to go lover boy! You only poured more gas into the fire!”

   Brat nervously bit her lower lip. “Holy sh*t. Can I go and hide? I don’t like Berserk Nee-chan when she’s angry…” Brat tried to walk to the door but Brute grabbed Brat’s shirt. “She’s not angry at you, dumbass.” Brute rolled her eyes.

   “Berserk’s angry at him” She pointed Brick. Brat blinked, as if she just now realized. “Oh…right. How silly of me!” She giggled. Brute muttered something but I was too fixed on Berserk to even care.

   The tight pain was getting lesser and I know she’s just holding her anger in. I can’t see her face from up here because her head was bowed down.

   My body stiffened and the place got silent. The only thing that filled the surroundings was Berserk’s insane laughter. She lowered her hand and I fell. HOLY FUDGE I’M GOING TO DI—

   “Brat” Berserk says as she wipes a tear that escaped her eye. Brat nodded and suddenly a blue bubble slowed my fall to death. I let out a breath I was holding.

   “I don’t need you to like…someone like me, as you have said earlier.” She chuckles. “You’ll come to like me when you know of your stupid girlfriend’s secret” She adds.

   Brick furrowed his eyebrows, “What the hell are you talking about!? Don’t f*cking mess with me!” He yelled as he continues to pound his fists against the force field.

   “Brick…” I said under my breath.

   “Brat release her” Berserk ordered and Brat did as she was told. As soon as Brat released me I immediately ran towards Brick. We are now face to face but there is a transparent wall separating us.

   “Brick don’t worry I’ll get us out of here” I mutter. “Momoko…” he said with a low voice. He narrowed his eyes “what are you talking about? I’ll be the done to get you out of this!” He says as he grabs his compact.

   [Start the song in the side RIGHT NOW. (Capital letters to make it intense lol) -> Taylor Swift’s Haunted.]

   “Not so fast Bricky-poo.” Brick scrunched his nose in disgust to Berserk’s endearment. Berserk only smirked. “Do it Brat”

   Before I could even think what she was talking about, a familiar light surrounded me. My eyes widened. W-what the—I-I’m moving on my own! I can’t stop myself!

   “Hyper Blossom!”  I said unconsciously. Tears welled up in my eyes. “No…NO! STOP!” I pleaded.

   I was transforming in front of him! No! Please stop!

   You and I walk a fragile line

   I have known it all this time

   But I’ve never thought I’d live to see it break

   I hear Miyako gasp and Kaoru screaming for pain. She was electrocuted when she touched the cage’s metal bars. But the pain in my heart was too much to handle when I caught a glimpse of Brick’s reaction as I transformed in front of him. Brick’s knees gave out and he fall back. He was sweating and his eyes were wide.

   “…W-wha…B-blossom…?” He stutters as his face was indescribable. He looks shocked, well shocked was totally an understatement.

   Berserk laughs, “That’s right! Who f*cking knew right?! The person you loved the most and the person who you absolutely despise IS THE SAME PERSON!” She laughs.

   It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet

   And I can't trust anything now

   And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

   Oh, I'm holding my breath

   Won't lose you again

   Something's made your eyes go cold

   Brick looked at me as soon as the words left Berserk’s mouth. “I-is she telling that truth…?” He says nervously.

   “Oh come on Brick! The proof is right in front—“

   “SHUT THE F*CK UP!” He screamed as he bowed his head. “I want Momoko to tell me the truth!”

   I sucked in a breath. “N-no Brick let me…”

   “NO!” He yells. “…I want to know if all this shit is true. I want to know it straight from you!” He lifted his head up and the look on his face broke my heart to million of pieces.

   “Are you…” He left it for me to continue. I closed my eyes and sucked in the deep breathe through the nose. I slowly nodded.

   Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

   I thought I had you figured out

   Something's gone terribly wrong

   You're all I wanted

   “…Y-yeah. I’m Blossom” I say, ever so low. Then silence filled the air. The silence was killing me. It’s eating me alive inside.

   “Please say something!” I pleaded. “Heh” My body stiffened when he snickered and ran his fingers through his hair.

   “I-I can’t believe this…How stupid was I to not see the f*cking resemblance!” He screamed and punched the transparent wall separating us. His fist was right in front of my face and I think if it weren’t for the wall…I think he wanted to punch me straight at the face. I flinched at his action.

   The punks were enjoying what was happening right now but I don’t care.

   I bit my lower lip, trying hard not to cry when a tear streamed down Brick’s face.

   “How could you?! I trusted you!” He yells. He laughed without humor, “W-why…why are you crying? You wanted this right?! Well you had your fun! Scream to the world that you screwed with Brick Rowdyruff’s feelings!” He broke down in tears.

  “No Brick! I didn’t want this!”

   “Neither did I.”

   “Brick please let me explain!” I plead. He stood up.

   “Screw the explanation. I don’t need to hear anymore of your lies.” He wiped the tears away.

   Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

   I thought I had you figured out

   Can't breathe whenever you're gone

   Can't turn back now, I'm haunted

   “No! They weren’t lies! All those things I said were true!” I said as I pounded my fists to the wall. They were, all of them are true.

   He turned his back to me. No! Don’t turn back to me! Brick!

   “…Tell me, Momo—Blossom. When you said you loved me…was it also I lie?” He asked and I stopped.

   “Of course they weren't! I meant every word of it!” I yell. Please, please believe me.

   He snickers. “Of course they were”

  “You don’t believe me do you?! Please believe me Brick!”

  “I’m sorry. I don’t think I can ever will” He says as he turns around. The expression on him is something I can’t explain. His face was blank.

   He placed his right hand to the wall and his eyes darted towards Berserk who raised her eyebrow.

   “Crush her”  

   My eyes widened. I fall to the ground on my knees. NO! H-how could he say that… 

[Please don't hate me for the things that happened in this chapter >.<]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 1.8K 18
The Powerpuff girls and The Rowdyruff boys are meant to be against each other because they are on two different sides; good and evil. In between ever...
39K 769 25
(Read description) A story of the girls having to deal with the new mayor no one knows how the RRB came the new mayor but everyone just suggested tha...
27.8K 808 40
When the PPG go to college they meet some new-old friends (the RRB) Blossom and Buttercup aren't really on "Trust-you-with-my-life" terms for some re...
12.4K 449 29
//COMPLETED// "If you want to take bc away you have to go through me first." Butch's famous words before he got beaten black and blue by buttercup wh...