What's Left of Me (Jacob Blac...

By HayHalsey

Trying to escape a threat to her life and that of her parents, Danielle is forced to move in with her hot-hea... More

Chapter 1 - Separation
Chapter 2 - The Pack
Chapter 3 - A New Someone
Chapter 4 - Jerk and School
Chapter 5 - Hurt
Chapter 6 - Save
Chapter 7 - Awakening
Chapter 8 - Aaron
Chapter 9 - First Times
Chapter 10 - Secrets
Chapter 11 - Decisions
Chapter 12 - Jacob
Chapter 13 - Job Worries
Chapter 14 - Disturbance in the Woods
Chapter 15 - Trust Me
Chapter 16 - Enemy Plans
Chapter 17 - Cullens & Decisions
Chapter 18 - Reasons
Chapter 19 - Visions
Chapter 20 - The Fight Begins
Chapter 21 - All Things End
Chapter 22 - Waiting for a Smile
Chapter 23 - One Nightmare to Another
Chapter 24 - Fear of Losing Her
Chapter 25 - Forced
Chapter 26 - Unbearable Situation
Chapter 27 - Life Alone
Chapter 28 - Time Away
Chapter 29 - Living For Me [ Final! ]

What's Left of Me (Jacob Black Fan Fiction)

46.5K 536 22
By HayHalsey

Hello! Ok this is my second Jacob Black Fan Fiction story. I don't only write these kinds of stories but they are the only ones I'm posting at the moment.

All the Twilight characters belong to Stephanie Meyers. I don't own anything except my original characters.

Name: Danielle Johnson (likes to be called Dani)
Age: 17
Description: 5' 7", black wavy hair about shoulder length, bright green eyes, not pale but not darkly tan, outspoken, honest, girly with a hint of tomboy, loves sports, slender and toned, used to trust easily but not anymore (you'll see why soon)
------------------------------------------------------------

     I never expected this to happen to me. I never expected to be separated from my parents over a long distance. I wouldn't have imagined living with my hot-headed cousin who's only nineteen. I didn't see myself running for my life, but it happened. I certainly never wanted to be crushed and decieved so badly by someone I had once trusted. That was what set all this into motion. I was put through so much hurt and pain that I completely shut myself off. I built a wall so high and strong that no one could possibly tear it down. A few good things did come from this impossible situation though. I made friends that would do anything for me, I am in a place where I am safe, my parents are somewhere that they are doing fine, and I have loved with every fiber of my being. Love is one of those things that jumps up and takes you by surprise. My surprise just happened to be the love of my life and his name was Jacob. But my story starts in a more complex place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 8.5K 59
*Continues Breaking Dawn By Stephanie Meyer* Everything Seems Perfect In Bella Cullen's Life. For Now. Creepy Anonymous Threats Are Being Sent To E...
17.8K 96 24
what happens when the one you love comes back? and he dates your daughter? for bella when Edward comes back he dates her daughter Crystal and Renesme...
68.1K 2.1K 40
"P-please don't kill me!" I cried, closing my eyes and waiting for the pain of his teeth, sinking into my skin. Candice is a normal eighteen year ol...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...