The XFactor Judge

By WritingsByKay

BECAUSE THEIR STORY IS HERE I WILL NOT REPEAT IT IN THE STORY. Memory is a girl group consisting of 5 sisters... More

☆1☆
♧2♧
♢3♢
♡4♡
♤5♤
□6□
○7○
☆8☆
9
Promotional Page

10

362 3 0
By WritingsByKay

KelleCee's POV

Today was the day i was talking to the girls. I walked into the studio where they were messing around.

"Hello muma memory." Rhemmie said.

"Hey girls can we talk." I said.

"Sure whaf is it?" Madi asked.

"I'm leaving the group." I said.

"What?!" Addi asked.

"I'm sorry, i just can't deal with this anymore. The being known for being in a group. I want to be known for me." I said.

"You don't think we all feel.that way. KelleCee this is selfish." Rhemmie said.

"At the end of the day Rhemmie this is my life and if i dont want to do this anymore i won't. Now you can either support me or get the hell out of my way." I yelled.

"I will be damned if i support this. Go KelleCee walk out like every other family did to us." Rhemmie said.

"You know damn well this isnt about that." I said slapping her and walking out.

"You won't make it without us." I heard her yell.

I can't believe they acting like this. We are family you should support one another. To be honest i came in this world alone and im going to die the same way.

I dont need them........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...