Pregnant By Cameron Dallas

بواسطة scheffer9

What happens when Cassidy is at a party and her crush shows up? Let's just say it ends up with a number of 6. المزيد

Introduction
Party
Part title
Meeting his friends
Gender Reveal
The Guys Buy Gifts
Baby Shower
The Birth
Magcon
Beach Day
One Month
Break up
First Christmas
Disneyland
Not an update
Family photos
Wedding Bells

Vacation

334 9 0
بواسطة scheffer9

The kids just turned 2 so Shawn and I are going on Vacation with them all the kids beside Zachary are potty train. I was in the middle of packing my suitcase when I heard a bang and a cry. The kids fall all the time but every time I think I run faster Zachary was on the floor and his elbow was bleeding  I grabbed him and fixed it up he wouldn't let me put him down so I grabbed the thing wear I but it on and he sat in it of course he just fit he's small for his age but he is the youngest soon he feel asleep and I was finished packing my bag I went on to packing the kids bag once I was done with that I came downstairs and told shawn to go pack since he was playing with the kids it was the kids nap time so I put them in the living room and turned on a movie Zachary still wouldn't let me put him down. I stared to pack the strollers and putting Zachary dippers and a first aid and toys in a bag. Soon all the kids were asleep I carefully took Zachary out and put him on the couch to sleep. Shawn and I and looked at each other and we smirked we ran up stairs and did the dirty. We were laying there naked with each other talking about little things when I heard a cry by the door it was Jack and wants he saw us he went and ran and jumped on the bed which he landed on Shawns dick. I got up and put on my robe I woke up the girls and put them in the bath. After that I put them in a comfy outfit since we were flying than I got the boys ready Shawn took a shower and got ready than I got ready. We got the car ready and we put the kids in a soon we were off. My best friend summer was coming to help us out.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
61.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...