I found ➵ book 1 // MAJOR E...

By givenfalse

"Just because I'm an ice princess, it doesn't mean I don't have a warm heart." - Silveena, the ice princess... More

01 ➵ Tumnus' cave
02 ➵ hope
03 ➵ prophecy
05 ➵ fox
06 ➵ blade
07 ➵ disappointed
08 ➵ enlightened
09 ➵ deal
10 ➵ enemies
11 ➵ 20 years
A/N

04 ➵ lost puppy

7.9K 205 19
By givenfalse

Silveena

We all rush outside the dam and quickly notice small footprints. They lead upwards and we figure that it's Edmund's. I mean, it's going a direction that we haven't been and he seems to be the only one missing.

We follow the footprints that I can confirm leads to the my home, the ice castle. I'm pretty sure my mother is in there this very second.

"Edmund!" Lucy yells. I quickly wave my arms arounds and shake my head as Mr. Beaver and I shush her. Must she be so loud!?

"They'll hear ya!" Mr. Beaver whispers harshly. Peter then starts running towards the castle, but Mr. Beaver holds him back. He must be bloody joking to walk right in there and walk out freely.

"No!" Mr. Beaver says and continues to try and hold him back.

"Get off me!" Peter yells at Mr. Beaver and attempts to shake him off.

"Peter, are you insane?! You can't just go in!" I harshly whisper. He looks at me with a mixture of anger and confusion.

"You're playing into her hands!" Mr. Beaver says.

"We can't just let him go!" Susan argues.

"He's our brother!" Lucy argues too.

"He's the bait! The witch wants all four of you!" Mr. Beaver clarifies.

I feel for the Pevensies', I do. But it would be pretty stupid to even attempt to go in. There are guards all around waiting to sneak up on you. My mother so happens to like to wander around her castle. So if the guards don't catch you and she does, it'd be a worse fate.

"Why?" Peter asks.

"Were you not paying attention back in the dam, Peter?" I whisper to him. Mr. Beaver even just said that Edmund was bait for them. He definitely lacks common sense out of the four.

"To stop the prophecy from coming true! To kill ya!" Mr. Beaver says. The Pevensies' look at one another. If they were to walk in there, they'd be dead.

"This is all your fault!" Susan yells as she looks towards her brother.

"My fault?" Peter shoots back unknowing the cause of her blame.

"None of this would have happened if you had just listened to me in the first place!" Susan yells.

"Oh, so you knew this would happen?" Peter asks trying to help himself out of the blame.

"I didn't know what would happen.... Which is why we should've left while we still could!" Susan continues to yell.

"It's not like you can stop a prophecy that involves the four of you! Leave now and you wouldn't have to worry about it, you'd just cost your brother's life." I tell her in a serious manner. I've had enough of their ignorant yelling. It's not going to save Edmund. And blaming Peter for it all is unnecessary. I'm pretty sure he didn't know this would happen, neither did Edmund. I pity Edmund right now. He has no idea what he's getting himself into. He only just walked in that castle like a lost puppy walking into a slaughter house.

"How dare you tell me to leave my brother!?"

"I'm not telling you to leave him, you conceited bookworm! I'm telling you to save him!" I exclaim.

"Stop it! This isn't going to help Edmund." Lucy jumps in. I part my eyes from Susan and look down at Lucy. I sigh in order to get my control back.

"She's right. Only Aslan can help your brother now." Mr. Beaver says. If Aslan is near the stone table, it would just take the a day or two to walk there.

"Then take us to him." Peter finally says.

We all arrive back to the Beaver dam. Nobody had said a thing to each other. There was tension between Susan and I. I don't like it because I'm not like this. I'm usually nice to everyone, even if they don't return the same generosity. But she really has pushed my buttons. The only person that does that is my mother. And I hate to compare the both of them.

Just as we're going inside, we hear a howl.

"Hurry, hurry! They're coming!" Mr. Beaver says in a rush. We all enter the dam with adrenaline knowing that the howl is a bad sign, and it is.

"Hurry, mother! They're after us!" Mr. Beaver shouts to Mrs. Beaver.

"Silvie, what's going on?" Misha asks. Misha stayed behind with Mrs. Beaver because it was warm and he was eating a meal that Mrs. Beaver served him. I couldn't say no to his comfort.

"Misha, you're father is coming and he's not going to be happy to see you here. So, come, come along in my satchel." I say as I kneeled down and opened my satchel. Misha climbs in and I closed the top so that he won't fall out in any way.

"Do you think we should bring jam?" Susan asks. Jam?

"Only if the witch serves toast!" Peter replies sarcastically through the rush. I would laugh, but seeming how it's a bad time, I help the Beavers instead.

"Hurry!" Mr. Beaver rushes. I quickly grab my staff and follow them into a tunnel that happened to be under their dam.

"Badger and I dug this. It comes up right near his place." Mr. Beaver says as we continue following him. We could care less why he dug this tunnel, we just need to get out of here.

"You told me it led to your mum's!" Mrs. Beaver says surprised. Lucy then trips and falls to her stomach. Just then, we hear more howling echoing around.

"They're in the tunnel." Lucy says. Peter and I help her up and began running forwards. I stay behind knowing that if I get caught, my punishment won't be as severe as them.

"Quick, this way!" Mr. Beaver continues to lead and we continue to follow him.

"Hurry!" Mrs. Beaver also says. The wolves are catching up and all I could think was what he's gonna say if he finds Misha and I. It's not going to be good, I just know it.

"Run!" Peter shouts. He grabs my wrist and we both hurry. My body is tired and I just want collapse. Well, now I can't since Peter is holding me. As a princess, mother insisted for me to wear boots with heal. Not the ones with a flat surface it's not professional, apparently. The ones that I'm currently wearing are my favorite. They were white boots with a 3 inch heel, but no gap. Those are easier to run in.

We end up running into a dead end. Great.

"You should have brought a map!" Mrs. Beaver exclaims as we catch our breaths.

"There wasn't room next to the jam!" Mr. Beaver shoots back. Mr. Beaver then jumps out the hole revealing an open space to get out.

Once everyone is now out the tunnel, Peter and Mr. Beaver cover the tunnel with a barrel. We then hear rocks clashing. I look behind me and see that Lucy fell on stoned statutes of animals. I gasp knowing that my mother was behind all this. Who else could it be?

I help Lucy up and Mr. and Mrs. Beaver walk towards the statues.

"I'm so sorry, dear..." Mrs. Beaver says as she tries to comfort her husband.

"He was my best mate." Mr. Beaver says through a cracked voice. My heart breaks knowing my mother has separated and broken many friends and families apart. It's not a pleasing sight to see how sad they become right after.

"Don't worry, we'll get them back soon." I say as I stand beside them.

"What happened here?" Peter asks.

"This is what becomes to those who cross the witch." A new voice appears. We look up to see a sly fox approaching. I point my staff at the fox to make sure he won't go anywhere near. It seems that I'm the only one with a weapon here.

"Take one more step, traitor, and I'll chew you to splinters!" Mr. Beaver threatens. I guess I'm not the only one with a weapon anymore.

"Relax. I'm one of the good guys." The fox says and jumps down from the dam he was standing on.

"Yeah? Well you look an awful lot like one of the bad ones." Mr. Beaver continues to threaten. He's not giving any chances.

"An unfortunate family resemblance, but we can argue breeding later. Right now, we've got to move." The fox says. The wolves were coming and we need a plan quick. That's the only thing that matters right now.

"What did you have in mind?" Peter asks, siding with the fox. The fox smirks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 120 12
Neila Kirke is a child of two worlds. Our world, and Narnia. But she doesn't know it. As far as she knows, her father died when she was little. A ma...
3.8K 68 20
By hearing my title you think I'm some very special person in Narnia. Guess what...you're wrong. I'm just a girl nobody appreciates after what I did...
152K 2.6K 14
Isabella is Aslan's daughter but she lives with the Pevensies in England. After their first adventure in Narnia she can't wait to go back, it is her...
204K 4.2K 16
Adelaide Amity. The daughter of Aslan. Peter Pevensie. Son of Adam. When the eldest son of adam, and the daughter of the king Def...