02 ➵ hope

Silveena

It's a beaver. Mr. Beaver, in fact. I haven't seen him in 7 years.

"I-it's a beaver." The little girl says, surprised that it is just a beaver. I'm actually glad it is just a beaver for their sake and mine.

"Here, boy." The older blonde boy says as he begins clicking his tongue and taking his hand out. I can't help but to chuckle at the stupidity. He has no idea.

"Um, you know-" He cuts me off, how rude.

"Sh, I've got this." He tells me. I best better watch this because he has certainly got this.

He begins leaning forward to Mr. Beaver, still clicking his tongue and coming closer. I find it hilarious, but I don't want to laugh. I want to see how stupid he looks after realizing it's not a regular beaver he thought it was.

"I ain't gonna smell it, if that's what you want." Mr. Beaver says surprising everyone. The look on the blonde boy's face is priceless.

"What I was going to say was that animals talk here.... In Narnia." I jump in. The older blonde boy mouths sorry and I only give him an awkward, tight smile. Though he just embarrassed himself, I find it quite adorable.

"Lucy Pevensie," Mr. Beaver begins looking at her direction. She walks forward to the beaver as he called out her name.

"Yes?" She asks. Mr. Beaver then takes out a white handkerchief. Lucy grabs it in confusion.

"This is the handkerchief that I gave to Mr.-" Mr. Beaver cuts her off knowing who she's gonna say.

"Tumnus. He gave it to me just before they took him." Mr. Beaver informs sadly.

"Is he alright?" The little girl asks named Lucy. The beaver looks at me. My mouth gaps.

"Your highness?" I take a deep sigh and stand straight. The news will not be something they'd like to hear, especially for the Lucy girl, and it's certainly something I don't want to say, but I have to.

"Jadis' police has taken him away to her castle. He's probably a prisoner right now." I say.

"Well, can't you get him out?" The beaver asks. Sadly, I wish.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that that's not my call. If I ever do get into my mother's way, she will turn me to stone. Just like her other prisoners." I tell them. They all have glum faces and I frown. To ever have your mother be so cruel to even so turn you, your own daughter, to stone is the worst thing to happen. It certainly doesn't feel good knowing so either, "I'm sorry."

"Silvie? Silvieeee?" I hear Misha call. I almost forgot about him. Misha pops his head out my satchel and jumps out.

"Silvie, who are they?" Misha asks as he looks up at me with his big adorable eyes and glances at the four children.

"Uh, these are....?" I want them to introduce themselves. I already know Lucy so far.

"Oh, I'm... Susan." The beautiful dark haired girl says. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.