Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 5

7.8K 192 9
By twelvewolves

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Luhan, the dinner is ready let's eat", Luhan immediately ended up his call to Sehun and went to the dining table to eat dinner with Harriette.

"Wow these look delicious", Luhan smiled.

"Sorry if fried eggs, pancakes and toasted bread are the only food I know to cook even though I know we just ate these a while ago in breakfast but I really promise, I'm going to learn how to cook for you", - Harriette

"Harriette, it's really fine. You cooked it so I'm still going to eat them", Luhan smiled. After eating, Luhan was washing the dishes while Harriette was cleaning their dining table when Luhan talked to her.

"Harriette, can you not go to school tomorrow?", Harriette looked at him a little confused why would he suddenly asked her to don't go to school tomorrow.

"Why?", - Harriette

"I think it will be great if we go out tomorrow? Just us together. Let's go shopping or eat in a restaurant", Luhan felt nervous thinking that if Harriette would go to school tomorrow, Sehun his brother might meet Harriette and confess to her like what Sehun told him on the phone. Harriette just agreed to Luhan's invitation tomorrow. Next day, at Kris' office he accidentally bumped in to Yura making Yura's things she was bringing with her fell on the floor.

"Sorry", Kris and Yura were picking up the papers on the floor when Kris accidentally held Yura's hand and they looked at each other.

"Kris, my hand? Let go", Yura smiled while Kris felt a little shy.

"Sorry. By the way are you free later? Can I invite you out for lunch?", Kris who was a little shy asked. Afterwards, Kris and Yura arrived in a restaurant to eat together so they are ordering their food already.

"What's the occasion that you invited me to eat lunch with you? Is it your birthday?", - Yura 

"No, I just want to..... to be with you. Your stories, they are really funny", Kris said when a waiter from the restaurant placed a dish in front of Yura that was still covered with a lid. Yura was a little confused because they just ordered their food minutes ago so Yura opened the dish and saw a red rose on the plate.

"Did the waiter just make a mistake for this dish, Kris? I didn't order this rose", Yura laughed a little.

"No, Yura the waiter didn't make a mistake, I ordered that for you", Kris smiled. Afterwards, while waiting for the food they ordered, Kris and Yura are telling funny stories to each other when Kris became serious when he saw someone who went in to the restaurant.

"Kris, are you okay? Is there something wrong?", Yura asked. Kris saw Luhan and Harriette who went in the restaurant with their shopping bags. Kris suddenly left their dining table.

"Kris, where are you going?", Yura asked. Kris went to the dining table where Luhan and Harriette sat.

"Very romantic guys, very romantic how really sweet. Harriette my little sister I didn't know you guys are celebrating something? Why you didn't invite your brother? Me? I love celebrations! I think it would be fun to eat or talk together with your stupid brainless husband wait, Luhan did I just call you a stupid brainless husband? I'm so sorry", Luhan looked at Kris seriously.

"Just leave us alone, Kris!", Harriette said to Kris when Yura followed Kris and she saw Harriette. 

 "Yura, you're here, you know my sister right? And this guy? He is Luhan, my stupid brainless brother-in-law", Kris laughed.

"I told you to stop it, Kris!", Harriette said again when Luhan attacked Kris and hit him with his fist on his face. Harriette grabbed Luhan who was angry for Kris and Kris fell on the ground with the side of his mouth bleeding so Yura helped Kris.

"What's wrong with you?! Let's just go, Kris", Yura angrily said to Luhan while Kris just seriously looked at him. After what happened, Luhan and Harriette decided to just go home. They just arrived and they are in the living room.

"Why did you hit my brother?", - Harriette

    "Harriette, didn't you see what your brother did to me a while ago in the restaurant? He humiliated me! I just defended myself! Are you mad at me for defending myself?! What your brother did was wrong, Harriette and you're still defending him?!", - Luhan 

"I'm not defending him but Luhan you should at least control yourself! You hit my brother! He was hurt! You hurt my brother, Luhan! My brother!", - Harriette

"What about me?! Every time Kris talk or look at me, he look at me like I am a piece of trash. You know what, Harriette this is the first time we fought I think let's just give each other time to think", Luhan walked away and left their home. Harriette cried because that was the first time that she and Luhan had a fight together. At Yura and Chanyeol's house, Yura was helping Kris to treat his wound with a cold ice while Chanyeol was just watching them.

"So, Chanyeol you were supposed to say to me yesterday that Harriette is married? Am I right?", Chanyeol slowly nodded.

"And Kris, what you also did a while ago was wrong. Harriette's husband did nothing wrong to you", - Yura

"Yura, if you were on my shoes you wouldn't let Harriette marry someone right? I know what's right for her", - Kris

"But, Kris maybe Harriette really loves him. I know Harriette. She will never make decisions if she know it's wrong. She married Luhan maybe because for her it's a right thing", - Yura

"No, Yura it's a very wrong decision and as her older brother I know what's right for her", Kris answered. While Luhan left Harriette after having a misunderstanding with her, Luhan and his best friend Xiumin decided to drink.

"Luhan, it's normal. No marriage are perfect even my parents, they fought sometimes but in the end they will be fine again", - Xiumin

"Xiumin, is marrying someone wrong?", - Luhan

"Of course no", - Xiumin

"But why? Why do people hate me and Harriette's marriage? Why can't they just accept the fact that we love each other? Why can't they just leave us alone? Why can't they be just happy for us? ", - Luhan

"Luhan, listen to me it's just a beginning of your married life most of the times, the beginnings are the hardest part but in the end it's worth it. Just be strong, prove to them that you're strong and don't let them down you and your love for Harriette. If you love Harriette, you won't let these challenges break your love for each other", Xiumin said and he took Luhan's bottle of beer from his hand.

"So, bro stop drinking. I think it's better that you should go home and talk to your wife. I know she's waiting for you", it's already morning so Luhan went home and found Harriette in the living room waiting for him so he approached her.

"I'm sorry if I shouted at you a while ago", - Luhan 

"I thought you're not coming back anymore", - Harriette

"I will never leave you, Harriette and sorry about--", Harriette interrupted him.

"It's fine. Let's just forget it okay?", Harriette said so both of them smiled. Even though they had a misunderstanding yesterday they always make sure that they will be fine again. Afterwards, Luhan dropped Harriette to her school. Still, Harriette's secret to Luhan is that she don't attend to school anymore. Harriette decided to just walk around the streets when across the street she saw a big poster so she went to the poster to read it.

"Wanted job", Harriette saw a coffee shop beside the poster so she went there.

"Excuse me? I saw the poster outside and I am applying for the job, sir", afterwards, the manager of the coffee shop interviewed her.

"Relationship status?", Harriette was a little surprised about the question.

"I'm single, sir", even though Harriette was really married, she's afraid that if she would say she is married, the manager might not accept her for the job.

"Okay you're hired. Your working hours starts at 9am-4pm. Suho! Suho, come here. This is Harriette, your new co-worker here. Teach her everything about her job here in the coffee shop, cleaning, washing the dishes and serving food and, Harriette this is your uniform", the manager threw Harriette's uniform to her face and he left.

"Our manager is really rude, Harriette so sorry about that. By the way, I'm Suho the handsome and the funniest guy here in the coffee shop", Suho said. Harriette thought that since she's secretly don't attend school anymore she thought that it will be better if she can have a job to earn money for herself and of course to help Luhan. Secretly too, she work in a coffee shop without Luhan, her brothers and her best friend Chanyeol knowing that she is now working. It's Harriette's first week working in the coffee shop and she's in charge to serve their costumers, clean their tables and take their orders when Suho saw Harriette taking a rest at the kitchen.

"Hey our manager dislike it if we take a rest during working hours. Just saying, I'm just afraid that he might scold you especially you're just new here so come on we have new costumers outside you take their orders. You can do this", Suho said. Harriette went out from the kitchen to take their new costumers order but Harriette was so surprised of what she saw.

"Luhan?!", Harriette saw that one of the costumers of their coffee shop was Luhan with Xiumin with their other college friends. It was their lunch time so they decided to drink coffee and eat cakes at the coffee shop. Harriette didn't know what to do when he saw Luhan as one of their costumers.

Message: Sorry again for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
300K 7.2K 34
WARNING WARNING WARNING this was written in like...2013. keep that in mind. โ Pick Wisely.โž With the pressure of everyone expecting him to sett...
17.9K 468 19
Violet was different. She could move things without touching them and disappear. She was strange and her parents made sure she knew that. She finally...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC