Possessed - Harry Potters twi...

Galing kay 7Justdealwithit7

-If you haven't read book one do that first- \\Book 2// Hi, i'm Lyla Potter. Yes "The boy who lived" as he is... Higit pa

Harry, Ron, and the twins are idiots
Diagon Alley
The train and those idiots
The chamber of secrets
Quidditch
A ghost?
Prongslet and Lockhart
Pranking with Peeves
Sirius Black
The Chamber of Secrets
Dean!
The end
Authors note

Description

11K 166 36
Galing kay 7Justdealwithit7

Hi, i'm Lyla Potter. Yes "The boy who lived" as he is called is my twin brother but what's the big deal, he only fought off Voldemort as a baby before facing him again when he was eleven. This year i'm sure there is to be plenty of work, I just hope Voldemort doesn't get the chance to try and kill Harry because he's falling behind on work. Nobody can survive Voldemort when the only defensive spell they know is the body bind curse, it just doesn't work like that. Let's hope that when it comes time to face him again we're prepared, we're diving into the unknown and the future of wizarding kind is in our hands.

And yes, I absolutely suck at descriptions, i'm sorry i'm a failure, just deal with it (no pun intended)!

I'm also going for a different approach this book and using P.O.V's. If you don't know they stand for Personal Opinion View or Point Of View and make it seem a lot more formal!'

If you haven't read the first book then please do read that first so you will understand more in this book.

All credit goes to the brilliant and very talented J.K.Rowling and this book is just for any Harry Potter fans that want a twin sister book.

I only own one character and that is Lyla.

Hope you enjoy this book and thanks for reading,

-7Justdealwithit7

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.5K 455 18
"JAMES!!! BEHIND YOU" I screamed and he got down and I shot a spell at the figure behind James. James quickly ran to me and we pointed our wands wher...
4.3K 116 17
On October 31, 1981, Lord Voldemort attacked the Potter's, set on a mission to kill Harry Potter, the baby boy who would ruin his plans and bring his...
181K 4.3K 42
Book One ---------------- Power Prophecy series ---------------- Harry James Potter. The boy who lived. What if there was another person who lived t...
81.2K 1.6K 23
What if Harry wasn't the boy who lived? Harry lives a happy life with his parents. Hermione Granger goes to school and meets two boys. A boy with red...