An unexpected life

By _meanderingthoughts_

[Authors note: this is the third book in my unexpected series. Their first two An unexpected holiday romance... More

The crazy train
50 shades of awkwardness
Fireworks and Jealousy
Two's company, three's...interesting
It's all in the chase
An expected ending

An unexpected life

925 23 0
By _meanderingthoughts_

Are you living in your own little secure bubble, somewhere so comfortable no one can burst it? A monotonous life that seems fine for the time being but it's only a matter of time before you start questioning it. You daydream about places in the world you can only imagine and people you can only imagine to meet. I was in that bubble that no one had yet try to burst open. It wouldn't have taken much just a blunt ended pin would have probably done it. Instead a thousand sharp ended pins burst it in the form of one crazy girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...