Stitches⚣Stony

بواسطة CockyLilo

"Did it hurt?" "When I fell from Heaven?" "When you nearly fucking died, asshole." [Stony] All rights reserve... المزيد

Description
BackStory; Tony Stark
BackStory; Steve Rogers
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five

Four

4.6K 303 120
بواسطة CockyLilo

I'm waiting on the day this eventually hits 100 votes and then everyone who reads this can have a party with me (:

Thank you for over 100 comments! (:

Sleep is something that Tony has never been ab,s to get the hang of, of course it wasn't as if he was an insomniac or had nightmares that made it unbearable for him to sleep, he just couldn't sleep and it has always been a problem. Ever since childhood, his set bedtime never meant a thing to Tony, being tucked into bed at a reasonable time would only resort to Tony awaking not even 3 hours later, wondering the halls for some sort of entertainment.

Now, as a teenager and haven enrolled into a prestigious university of his choice at only 15, his sleeping pattern was even more messed up than usual. Tony could go ahead and blame it on his professors, but then again he didn't turn up to half of the lectures that he was signed up for and just turned in a piece of coursework and revived the best grade possible. He could go ahead and blame it on the frat boys that keep inviting him to parties every night of the week, but there again, Tony was never one to back down on an invitation.

Tony has to admit that his lack of sleep is something that is his own fault, because even at a young age Tony was always up to no good during the A.M or determined to finish a Lego sky-scraper for him to show Jarvis and Anna. Now, as a teenager he didn't sleep because he was distracted, and having that touch of ADD didn't really help when all you wanted to do was be cooped up in a lab and be blasting AC/DC until whatever he was working on is completed and to Tony's standard.

He's a perfectionist, sue him.

Being at the the hospital, the only time he does sleep is when that damn blonde nurse comes in to give him his pain relief medication - and Tony swears that she gives him Roofies in his night time water - which makes him loose consciousness not even 5 minutes later.

"Someone come and fix the television?"Tony's favourite nurse asks, raising her eyebrow at a chilled back Tony who wasn't even paying attention to whatever movie that was playing on the hospital television, and instead looking through some type of blueprints. Tony fixes the glasses on his nose that were gradually falling, looking over at the nurse.

"As if I'd allow some community college bloke come and fix a television that I can do in less time that them."Tony rolls his brown eyes, eyeing the television before shaking his head and looking back down at his blueprints.

"And where did you get a screwdriver from?"She raises her eyebrow in amusement, walking further into the room with a tray of food and Tony's pain relief and heart medication. Tony is by far the most taboo paicent that Sarah has ever came across in her years of being a nurse, he seemed unfazed with the arc reactor that was built into his chest, acting like a big carpet trapped in a trap.

"Stole it from maintenance."He shrugs his shoulders, stroking his thumb over the blueprints that he's looking at. It's the outline sketch for a new robot, DUMM-E is getting bored all on his own and deserves a friend to get along with and also help out Tony in the lab. Tony leaves out the part where he actually paid some nurse to get it for him and bring it back, Sarah doesn't need to know that.

"You're going to get me in trouble,"She shakes her head, setting the tray down onto a table that will come up over the bed for Tony.

"I won't let that happen, they lay a finger on you and I'll sort them out."Tony declares, whining just a little whenever Sarah slips the blue prints out of his hands to set them on his hospital bedside table.

"That's cute, dear, but I'm sure I'll be fine."Sarah is unable to help the smile that breaks out on her face at the protectiveness in Tony's voice. Coming to tend to Tony is probably the highlight of Sarah's day, and he's only been - conscious - at the hospital for a week and already Sarah has a soft spot for the teenager."Are these your plans?"

"Yeah, for Butterfingers- Oh! Sarah, Jarvis came up to visit today and brought up some photos to put by my bed, can you get them from the backpack for me please? There should be a Photograph of DUMM-E in there, I want you to see my 'bot."He sounds so thrilled as he speaks, smiling widely at Sarah as he points towards the backpack in the far left corner in a childish manner.

Sarah is by far the best nurse in the hospital, and most likely the only one that doesn't either hate Tony's guts for being an attention seeking whore or love the teenager just because he has enough money to be showering in it. She's a pretty, smart and independent woman who dotes over Tony, treats him like a son and listens to everything that he tells her with the same amount of enthusiasm and excitement as Tony.

Tony doesn't trust alot of men, it shows a lot whenever he refuses to take his medication or eat any food brought up by a male nurse. He barely listens to Doctor Yinsen whenever he comes up to check on Tony, because as much as he's a doctor and Tony knows he should be able to trust him, he can't find it in himself to do so. But he trusts Sarah, Tony knows that Sarah just wants him to get better.

Sarah reaches for the backpack, coming back over to sit in the vacant seat next to Tony's bed, setting the backpack on Tony's lap as the teenager munches on a piece of celery. As much as he hates vegetables, Tony knows that Sarah won't leave until he's ate food. Unzipping the bag, Tony pulls out a couple of photo frames.

"This is me, of course it's me nobody else could ha a handsome face like this,"Tony smirks, gracing a hand under his chin and grinning at Sarah who just laughs."And this is my best friend Rhodey just this summer, we went to London for a week to see some sighs and it was honestly the best holiday I've ever had."He gushes.

Sarah looks over at the Dark skinned boy shown in the photograph. He was obviously older and taller than Tony, but his smile was genuine as he has his arm draped around Tony's shoulder and grinning at the camera.

"This is me and DUMM-E, my 'bot who I keep talking about."Tony looks proud as he smiles down at the next photo, already handing off the previous photo frame to Sarah so she can put it by his bedside."I built him a couple of years ago, he's a menace but I love him. The fucking board won't allow me to have him in my room."He curses."Saying that he'll wreck everything, but he won't."

DUMM-E was lucky enough still back at MIT when the explosion happened, seeing as Tony was more or less at MIT for most of the year the 'bot stayed there unless it was the summer holidays. As much as the 'bot wrecks everything and makes Tony's life hell at times, he wouldn't know what to do without his favourite 'bot.

"Impressive,"Sarah smiles, looking at the Bot beside a younger looking Tony.

"And this is Jarvis, Anna, Aunt Peggy and I."Tony smiles a sad smile, his thumb rubbing over the glass that covers the old photograph. Tony couldn't have been more than 4 when the photo was taken, sitting on the kitchen counter with his Aunt Peggy Holding his hips behind him and Jarvis and Anna to the left of her. It was his only photograph of all of his favourite people with him."I'm pretty young but you know it's me, and Jarvis looks the same."

"Do you have a photo of your parents?"The muses asks out of curiosity, noticing the way that Tony's body tenses up at the mention of his parents and shakes his head. Tony didn't have a lot of visitors, and it was no surprise to him that Howard and Maria didn't make an appearance to see how their only son was doing. Tony wouldn't be surprised if they were in the Caribbean right now, it would explain a lot seeing as Jarvis was allowed to come and visit.

"No, Howard and Maria don't spend a lot of time at home, nor do they like photographs taken of them unless it's for publicity purposes."Tony grumbles, glaring at the wall in front of him. His hand finds it way to the hem of his t-shirt in a sort of comfort, his fingers accidentally gracing against the metal rim of the arc reactor that makes him cringe and extract his hand quickly.

"Tony, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just...tired."He lies, not looking at Sarah as he quickly takes his pain and heart medication without any hassle."I'm going to go to sleep now, thank you Sarah."

"Tony..."

"Goodnight, Sarah."Tony turns onto his side so that his back is facing the nurse as he pulls the hospital sheets up his body and squeezes his eyes close, body tensing. Tony waits until he can hear Sarah get up and leave, shutting off the hospital room lights until he allows himself to breath again, opening his eyes to see the glow of the arc reactor light up the room.

I updated! Please tell me your opinions!

I'll have some Steve and Tony in the next chapter, I swear (;

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

76.3K 1.6K 11
"You look so pretty in red." Based off of the movie Scream. TW: blood and gore Started: 1/24/22 - 12/27/22
51.1K 1.2K 25
Everyone had given up on El but Mike still had hope. Will was still scared Max was new Dustin and Lucas were in love El was missing That Halloween e...
735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
381K 13.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...