School Lockdown (sequel of Lo...

By jayjayrocks2015

Clover, Rosie, Tyler and Aaron are back. no more fights or abuse. But that's not true. A new girl enters the... More

New world
Sasha...
Regret the weird
Lockdown
Lets be friends
The window

HEY HEY

93 2 1
By jayjayrocks2015

Guys I hoped you enjoyed lockdown as much as I loved writing it!

If you want a third and final book of lockdown PLZZZZZZ comment and tell me some suggestion of what the next book should be about!

Lockdown pt.2 got 103 views which is freaking amazing! People even added the book in their list and voted on it so big thanks!

So ya please comment thanks!! 😭❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 26 1
get your tissues ready..... and i don't mean for tears
29.9M 654K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
44.9K 1.5K 79
(แ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ท แ€…แ€€แ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ แ€…แ€ฌแ€–แ€แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บ แ€™แ€ฐแ€แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บ๐Ÿ”ž) แ€–แ€แ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฎแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€€แ€ผแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€™แ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€™ แ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€†...
10.2M 352K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...