The window

It's already been 5 hours. Me and Tyler have been in this damn corner.
I hear police outside with their bullhorn.
"SASHA RICHARDSON COME OUT AT ONCE AND LEAVE YOUR WEAPON!" The officer yells.
I look at Tyler. He is asleep. I slap him. Before he yells from the pain I cover his mouth. "Sorry" he whispers. Then we hear Sasha. "Let's all be friends....... La la la la la HAHAHAHAH" she yells.

She is insane.

"That's it we are coming out this window!" Tyler whispers harshly. I nod. He gets up sneakily. He opens the window. "Clover give me your phone" he says. I pass him my phone. I look as Tyler dials 911. "Hello we are in school lockdown we are in lockdown" Tyler says. "Yes the lockdown that is on the news and stuff we are on the second floor tell the police officers to look" Tyler says. I get up. Tyler hangs up. He holds my hand.
I stare down looking at the cops.
Then one looks up. I start to wave. He starts to point and yell. "WE GOT TWO I REPEAT WE GOT TWO TEENAGERS SECOND FLOOR!" He yells.
For the second floor it's pretty high up.
Some cops run to the firefighters. Then they come back with some trampoline crap to catch up. "JUMP YOU WILL BE FINE AND SAFE!" The officers yell. Tyler gets on the ledge. "Tyler are you serious?" I ask shivering. "We will be safe" Tyler says. I grab my phone. I see a text.

{Aaron}

A- I'm out the building
Me- I'm still in
A- Jesus Christ no Ill text rose
Me- I'm with Tyler don't worry
A- be careful Sasha dumb crazy
Me- I know
A- good luck
Me- I'm jumping out a window they are going to catch us
A- CRAP be careful I'll be there right now

I look at Tyler. "You got this clover" Tyler says. Then we hear a bang at the door.

Sasha......

"LETS BE FRIENDS!!!" She yells. She slams agains the door almost opening the door.

"I'm going to jump" Tyler says. The officers give a thumbs up. Tyler jumps.
I cover my mouth about to cry. The officers catch him. "CLOVER JUMP!!" Tyler yells. Sasha bangs on the door. I see the knife in her hand.

She has blood on it.

I start screaming and crying. Tyler looks at me. "YOU GOT THIS BABE ILL BE RIGHT HERE!" Tyler yells.
Then Sasha opens the door. "LETS BE FRIENDS!!" She yells running at me. I jump. I start crying. Then I feel relief. I'm safe I'm on the trampoline safe and sound. Tyler runs to me. He hugs me. I cry in his arms.

I look up to see Sasha in the window yelling.

BANG!

The cops shoot her.
"AHHHHH!!" I yell. Tyler grabs me and carries me bride style. Cops run into the building. I see Aaron. Tyler tells him everything. I was crying it was to much.

Rose house...

After being taken home. We all had conversation. We turned on the TV.

News 34

"Reporting news live in a near by highschool there was a lockdown the former killer, Sasha Richardson was killed. 6 students were left dead. God bless and sorry for your lost to the families who lost there children I'm Rebecca Watson and that is News 34." I cuddle up next to Tyler. Aaron sits next to Rose and cuddles.
Once again I'm out of lockdown.

Lockdown....