Manan ff : Shining Armour

By rachana_rn

Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live... More

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18(A)
chapter 18(B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
NoTe
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(A)
chapter 39(B)
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45(A)
Chapter 45(B)
chapter 46(A)
Note
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55(A)
chapter 55(B)
chapter 55(C)
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58(A)
chapter 58(B)
chapter 59
NoTe
chapter 60
chapter 61(A)
chapter 61(B)
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64(A)
chapter 64(B)
chapter 65(A)
chapter 65(B)
chapter 66(A) - part 1
chapter 66(A) -part 2
NoTe
chapter 66(B)
chapter 66(C)
chapter 67(A)
chapter 67(B)
chapter 68
chapter 69(A)
chapter 69(B)
Nominated
chapter 69(C)
chapter 70(A)
chapter 70(B) - part 1
chapter 70(B)-part 2
About the Story
Private
Epilogue-1
1 Million
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
Epilogue-4
Epilogue-5(A)
Epilogue-5(B)
My Little Firecracker
My Story
Good News To You All
@messylilauthor
Update - Thanks to you guys
New Story: My Solace!

chapter 46 (B)

38.4K 1.9K 108
By rachana_rn

Malhotra mansions terrace..

Nandinis pov....

Life !! This merry little word explains about the most important things of our existence. We never know what's going to happen the very next minute. There are lots of things waiting for, the things future withhold's for us. Life is too moody to get its point clear and we are left with choices. Choices whose future is uncertain. Choices which parts our way to lead it too another. Funny thing is we lead our life with soo much uncertainties and insecurities. May be that is what life is, to overcome our insecurities and fears and to face the wrath called future which might be as sweet as nectar or bitter as poison.

Here I am standing in the terrace thinking about my future and amusing thing is I can see manik in my future walking along with me in all my up's and down's. Is it because of my current situation or does those imaginations holds importance in future. Well again a mystery. I don't know whether that will become true or not but as in for now it looks perfect.

Since the last week , when manik tricked me too sleep with him, when he got into his monster mood by aryamaan's matter our equations has changed slightly.
Everyday we both meet at terrace just above my room, I can see my balcony from here. We talk about our day where I ignore arya and ayush as much as possible cause I don't want to deal with monster again.

Sometimes I feel special, the way he looks at me as if he is adoring my each and every feature, the way his words warm my heart, the way his just a simply touch create havoc in my body system. Everything about him excites me.
Few times in last week he came to me when he couldn't control his anger, I was rather surprised and overwhelmed. The way he makes me feel needed makes me more conserned about him.

But there is just one thing he is hiding, he is willing to say but somethings stopping him and I don't know what it is. I just want him to be happy, contended in his life.

All my thoughts were paused when I left two hands slipping around my waist from behind, well it isn't hard to guess of course my monster. Yes!! My monster.

I felt his breath on my neck, it was raged. Was he angry ?? What might have happened?? All these questions filled my brain bringing a frown on my face. I tried to move but couldn't due to his steel grip.

"Stay still" came his husky voice which nearly gave me goosebumps. I heard him inhale, instead of struggling I leaned more into him to comfort him and to seek comfort.

After a while I felt his grip loosening. I turned around to find black dark eyes fill with black pain. He caged me between himself and the railing. I moved my hand towards his face and caressed it to feel his every inch of his skin. I know it soothes him. He closed his eyes and inhaled.

"What happened" I asked hoping for an actual answer.

"Nothing important" came his usual answer which didn't hold a single penny of truth. I can't force him now not untill it's at the peak. Not untill I get any clue that I will get to know how deep is these siblings secret.

"Then why do I get a feeling that you desperately want to say something to me " I said looking at his eyes.

He starred at me for a second.

"I ...I just feel soo low.  I feel like I'm just a low piece of shit incapable of doing anything except injecting pain into others." He said in despair.

"I feel like I've been cursed or something who doesn't gets anything but pain. I'm totally useless " he continued. I don't know what happened, I don't know what is making him say such awful things about himself but it my right and job to heal him that's what I think so.

"Don't be soo hard on yourself manik ..." my words were cut short by a loud sound, both of us looked up at the sky to see this beautiful scene.

Both looked at it with admiration in our eyes. But something came to my mind. Yes!! I can do that to make manik feel better.

I looked at him, his eyes sparkled looking at the fireworks and my grin widened.

I tugged his arm to gain his attention. He looked me and his grin soon twitched in confusion looking at my posture.

~~ read each and every line of this song, it gives details about how Nandini builds up maniks courage ~~

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind wanting to start again
Do you ever feel, feel so paper-thin
Like a house of cards one blow from caving in
Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you

I sang holding his both hands mine and asked him through song raising my eyebrows. He got confused at first but when he realised my words he nodded making his lips into a thin line.

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

I smiled at his answer, I need to build up his confident soo I sang this to make him believe in himself.

Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave them all in awe, awe, awe

I told him this moving my hands animatedly making him feel imaginary. I said the last line standing near the corner of the terrace pointing towards the whole world with manik standing next to me and watching me with amused eyes.

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

I sang this cupping his jaws to be pretty much convincing. Straightly looking into his eyes making him believe in each and every word I said.

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

I sang this nodding my head with a grin and his expression was priceless.

Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave them all in awe, awe, awe

I sang giving his hands a squeeze. He finally smiled that too wholeheartedly. I couldn't ask for more. Could I ??

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

I sang this admiring his face and pointed at his heart when I sang the third line.

Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave them all in awe, awe, awe

We stood there looking into each other's eyes while these words slip out of my mouth.

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon

I sang this turning to my left where lines of fireworks broke out with side hugging manik. The firework burst out and fell right in front of moon. What a blissful sight to watch.

We both stood there with toothy grin on our faces, our eyes sparkling at the sight and we stood there securely in each other's arms.

Don't you all think it's kind of silence before storm ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.6K 33
From I Don't Care About Her to 'SHE IS MINE' Manik Malhotra the only son of Malhotras...
30.1K 2.2K 8
[ CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION ] Remember that Crush you had in your school whom you were never able to confess as you thought he was way out of yo...
102K 4.4K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...
166K 10.5K 39
Book -1 of "Hiraeth" series. . . Manik Malhotra the CEO of Malhotra Industries, always being the grumpy one and doesn't care about anyone except o...