Bad Boy, Bad Attitude& Good L...

By Lightingthenight_

"B- but you're supposed to be a girl!" I shrieked looking at the young man in front of me. "As... More

Chapter one: 'Depends'
Chapter two: naked runs,misunderstanding and partying
Chapter three: bad smell and the boys shower
chapter four: oreos,blackmail&mom?!
chapter five:motorcycles and the real Kai
chapter six: high level of stupidity&hard ons
chapter seven: the past and the root of the pain
chapter eight: surprise,cows and feelings
not a update~
Chapter nine: Tinny tiny tiny heart beat
NOTE
chapter ten: punishments and girlfriend?!
Chapter eleven: Dares, Handcuffed& jealous girlfriend
chapter twelve: kiss
Chapter 13: feelings
chapter 14: memories
chapter 15: Drunk night& Kai's feelings
chapter 16: cake, bare butt& getting kicked out
Not an update:
chapter seventeen: guilt and KISS?!
chapter 18: just like Jay
chapter 19: all about Jay
chapter 20: Dammit, I love you
chapter 22: Scared of love
chapter 23: angry brother
chapter 24: we can never be
chapter 25: it hurts
chapter 26: can't forget you
chapter 27: like the way I'm loving you
chapter 28: I'll make it up to you
chapter 29: " I'm sorry I'm late"
Chapter 30: Happy ending?

chapter 21: she is her

145 10 24
By Lightingthenight_

□Kai■

"Wait wait wait..you guys are dating?" Nate questioned.

I smirked. "Yup"

Emelie laughed at Nates expression and I smiled in satisfaction. Whatever feelings he may have had for Emelie needs to disappear since she's my girl.

"Uh..congratulations" He mumbled, obviously not pleased. I couldn't care less. Emelie however seemed upset by this because of her kind nature- when I say kind, she's only kind to Nate.

"Nate.." she frowned "are you upset that you'll loose me?"

Nates expression became playful and I glared at him. Emelie may not realise but Nate knew when to fake ass his emotions.

"I don't want to loose my girl" Nate frowned, pulling her into a hug. My jaw clenched in jealously. I've always had a bad feeling about that guy. Who is he calling his girl, she's mine.

"I'm still yours" Emelie snorted.

"What?" I said making sure she heard me.

She turned around and glared at me before continuing to talk to Nate. I chuckled. There was a reason why I liked her.

"Let's go back" I told her before getting up from the bed. Emelie nodded as we headed out. I gave Nate a final glance before closing the door behind me.

"Wait a minute" Emelie said pausing "you can't seriously walk all the way back wearing nothing but your boxers right?"

I looked down and laughed. I was still in my boxers. I shrugged and began to walk forward. "Yeah" I said "why are you embarrassed?"

Emelie sighed "duh"

I snorted and threw her a scowl before walking back into our- uh my dorm. I forgot that she's already moved out dammit.

"Psst keep the door open" She called from behind a corner. She was too embarrassed to walk with me. What type of girlfriend does that?

"As if" I spat before slamming the door closed. It didn't take long until she barged in with an angry expression. She looked hot.

"Why would you do that?!" She yelled.

I smiled. "I like seeing you angry. You're hot when your angry"

Her face softened and so probably did her heart. "Shut up" she mumbled, her cheeks blushing red.

I grinned. I loved seeing her blush because of me. "Are you blushing?" I teased. She flipped her middle finger at me before hiding under the bed covers.

Cute

I smirked before jumping under the covers with her. This is going to be a long night

*5 hours later*

"What the fuck was that for?!" I spat, holding an ice pack against my swollen cheek.

Emelie had her arms crossed over her chest and her face fuming with anger. "How could you try to do it in the first few hours of us beginning to date?!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm a guy, do I need to say anymore?"

She shook her head in frustration. I should be more frustrated. She slapped me real hard for even touching her. God Dammit is she on her period?

"Are you on your?-"

"Don't you dare" she warned, cutting me off.

Never mind she probably is. It's best not to anger a girl who's on her period. Rumors has it she could kill just by glaring when she's on it.

She was still angry and refused to look at me even after 10 minutes. I was the one who was physically hurt so why am I being punished?

"I'm sorry" I sighed apologising. It was a stupid move.

She spun her head around and gave me once last glare before her eyes turned soft. "You're not allowed to come within 50 cm radius of me"

I snorted "are you being serious right now?"

She nodded "I can't trust you"

I felt hurt. My own girlfriend not trusting me- oh damn I can't blame her. I don't trust myself.

"Fine, even if you ask me to I won't!". I stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same. "I won't ever ask you!"

I mimicked her expressions until I realise how childish I was being. I cleared my throat before getting a cigarette out of my pocket and lighting it up.

I puffed out the smoke and took a sigh of relief. It felt good to smoke.

Sadly the moment was ruined when Emelie began to cough. "can you stop?" She said.

I sighed. I can't do anything like I used to. "Fine fine sorry" I mumbled before throwing it out.

Emelie laughed "you've become obedient"

I smiled "well I don't want to upset your highness" I said sarcastically. She faked a smile "you already have"

I threw my head back. "Get used to it"

She didn't reply back but I could tell she was laughing secretly. Her back was facing me and for a long time I studied her.

Her body was restless and she couldn't lay in one place. She'd toss and turn in bed but refused to make eye contact with me. Her eyes pleading to close but she wouldn't sleep. She was probably scared that I'd make a move.

"You can sleep you know" I told her "I'm not going to do anything"

She blushed "I know that!" She said "it's just...I'm...cold"

My lips formed into a smirk. She was clever.

She didn't have to say anything else for me to understand. I walked over to the bed and crawled under. I pulled her against me.

"I'll warm you up" I chuckled.

She shot death stares at me "don't you dare try anything or you're dead meat"

Usually I'd have girls telling me they love me not that I'm dead meat. This was something I wasn't used to. But I love every damn second of it.

"I can't make any promises" I whispered teasing her. Her elbow moved back slightly nudging me in my stomach. "That's a warning"

I chuckled "yes ma'am"

Emelie smiled hugely before turning around and hugging me as tight as possible. "I really love you" she whispered in my chest.

I smiled. "Yeah I love me too now go to sleep"

She playfully smacked my chest. Soon her eyelids closed and she fell asleep. Her sleeping positions were scary. She completely decided to take over the bed and leave me with almost nothing.

I stared at her sleeping face and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too"

*2 weeks later*

1 day passed, so did two days and so did two weeks. Nothing changed between Emelie and I besides the fact that we'd be our usual hateful selves and still cuddle afterwards. I guess that's what real couples do.

"Can you buy me some ice cream?" She pleaded, battering her eyelashes at me.

I held my finger against her forehead and pushed her back "I'll think about it"

She grinned "I'll take that as a yes"

Before I could reply she ran back to Nate who decided to visit her whilst I was there. Instead of Nate, I was the one who was kicked out of her dorm room.

She was still staying with that girl Casey J-Jami? Something like that.

I sighed and decided to go out on my bike. It must be feeling rejected.

I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. Usually I'd have Emelie nagging at me but luckily she wasn't here to stop me right now.

I took a sip and blew out the smoke. It felt damn good.

Whilst walking down the stairs someone bumped into me causing my cigarette to drop onto the ground.

"Are you going to pay for that?" I spat looking up at the person.

"Victoria"

Ah fuck. I've been avoiding her for the past 2 weeks. My luck ran out today.

"Kai" she said with a nodd "hi"

"Hey"

Her eyes scanned mine and for a moment she seemed lost in thoughts. Either she was lost in my eyes or in her mind. I say my eyes

"I gotta go, bye" I said before beginning to walk down again. "Wait!" She called after me.

I cursed under my breath and turned around. "What?"

"There's something you should know" she said before continuing to walk upstairs. I sighed in frustration.

That was the sign to 'follow me'

I followed after her until we got back to her dorm. Emelie was only a corridor down and if she saw me right now-

"Come in" Victoria said holding the door open.

I nodded and walked in.

"So" I began "what did you want to tell me"

Victoria seemed hesitant. She was holding something back.

I tapped my feet against the ground. I don't have time for this I have ice cream to buy.

"So you and Emelie are dating?" She asked.

I sighed and scratched the back of my neck. It wasn't fun talking about my girl with my ex.

"Yeah"

She nodded slowly. There was an awkwardly silence before she began to talk again.

"Do you..really not know who Emelie is?" She asked, carefully.

I looked at her suspiciously. What the hell was she talking about.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Victoria bit her lip to keep silent. I knew something was up and I wasn't in the mood to be playing games. "What do you mean?" I asked her again.

She sighed.

"Hey, remember the girl your half brother used to love?" She asked.

My jaw clenched and my body stiffened. The mention of him made my blood boil. No one was allowed to speak about him.

"What does that have to do with this shit?" I spat.

Victoria didn't speak for a while until she could tell I was beginning to lose my patience.

"You called her a princess in sneakers"

I gulped.

"you don't remember her name?"

I clenched my first. Anger consuming me. She was playing with me using my half brother and that girl.

"Don't fuck with me Victoria" I growled.

She took a few steps back.

"Her name" she began "everyone called her Harper"

I gulped. It couldn't be. She couldn't be.

"But her real name was Emelia Harper Hart"

Why did she have to be Emelie?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wut WUTTT

anyone understand the ending? Let me know

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING
I LOVE YOU ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 40.2K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...
71.9K 984 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
119K 3.5K 25
"I'm done, cupcake. I can't anymore," he mumbled, wiping his eyes. I turned to look at him and took his head into my hands. Both my hands were on eit...
3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...