Unexpected

By RitaSantos9

Emily Carter is a sixteen year old student with a closed different personality and excellent grades. She has... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
SEQUEL

Chapter 73.

39 1 0
By RitaSantos9

Albert's POV

When I enter in Starbucks I instantly spot my girl on a table next to the window. My anger and jealously are instantly vanished when my eyes find hers. I was missing her so much, but then I spot that fucker in front of her and I lose it.

My mind is a blank and my vision is a blur as I feel the twist of anger growing inside of me. He isn't aware of my presence until I grab him by his fucking shirt and shove him to the ground.

"Albert!" Emily tries to stop me but I ignore her.

"What the fuck, man!" Andrew shouts and slowly stands up.

"Albert don't! Not in here! Just let him go!" Emily pleads while grabbing the back of my sweater. Every single person in this damn coffee shop is staring at us. At me. Fuck.

"Fine, let's go outside then," I lift him by his shirt making him stumble through the way.

"Albert!" Emily shouts grabbing my sweater with her hands and I ignore her as she follows me outside. The fucker is trying to lose my grip but I'm stronger than him.

As I breathe in the cold breeze and it burns my nostrils, I shove him to the floor and punch him on his stomach with my boot.

"Albert stop!" Emily screams.

"You son of a bitch," I yell striking him again. He whines in pain and a rush of adrenaline is filling my body making me want to kick him harder.

"Albert, please stop! You're hurting him!" Emily raises her tone grabbing my arm with her trembling hands.

"That's the problem right? You don't want him to get hurt, well too bad for you!" I shout and she's looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Don't speak to her like that!" He says making a pathetic chocking sound trying to get up from the floor. Not fucking happening.

I kick him again harder making him stumble onto the ground.

"What's wrong with you?!" Emily yells this time and I can't believe that she was meeting up with this fucker.

I lift him up by gripping my hands around his collar and his face is already turning a shade of pink.

"You're always messing up with my girlfriend when I've told you enough fucking times to stay away from her!" I shout at him and he smirks. He fucking smirks, come on he's begging me to punching.

"Albert, let him go! You're completely out of your mind!" Emily pushes my arm off his grip and for a brief moment my body gives in, I hate this control she has over me every fucking time she touches me.

"Do you think I didn't hear you saying she deserves better than me?! Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I shout and he whines when my fist collides with his cheek. With luck I broke him some teeth so he won't be able to fucking smirk at me next time.

He leans down and spits blood to the floor.

"You're so sick.." He says spitting blood to my boots and I kicking him on his belly. He whimpers again. Fucking pussy.

"I'm the one who's sick? You're always going near her and pretending you're a god damned saviour, when you're nothing but a fake bastard!" I shout and he laughs.

"I go near her everytime I want because I'm her friend! And the sick and crazy here is you if after you breaking up with her you still think you're in the right to call her 'girlfriend'!" He shouts and I'm paralysed for a moment. After I breaking up with her? What the fuck?!

I look at Emily waiting for some kind of reaction from her and she looks mortified. My blood runs out of cold and I lose my grip around his collar.

No, that's bullshit. It has to be.

Anger invades every fiber of my body when I look up at him again and he's staring at her.

"You think I actually buy that shit? I know that's not true! You wish it was though, don't you?" I try a different comeback by challenging him.

"What?" He asks with a pathetic confused expression. He's ridiculous.

"I'm not stupid! I know that 'I'm her friend' excuse is just bullshit. You want her, but too bad for you she doesn't and never will!" I grip my hands around his collar again. I never take Emily for granted but he deserved to hear this. 

"Leave him alone, Albert." Emily pleads and I smirk.

"Here that babe, he actually thinks that he has chances with you!" I laugh and I see sadness forming in his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up!" Andrew yells and avoids looking at me.

"Andrew, the saviour, thought he could actually have you," I laugh.

"Stop it, Albert," Emily steps forward and I turn to look at the bastard in my hands.

He looks humiliated, just what I wanted. I hate this asshole and I haven't kicked the shit out of him yet, because Emily is here. My day has been shitty enough already.

"You will never have her, so give it up. She might deserve better than me but she will never want you! You will never have her sleeping beside you and you'll never know how amazing her skin feels-"

"Stop, Albert! He doesn't have to know those things." Emily looks at me with disappointment. Her breathing is all over the place and I can feel the heat radiating out of her body from the could outside. Her voice is shaky and I know she's out of breath. I almost can feel the fast beating of her heart from here.

"I might not know how it feels like you said, but I know what I feel for her and I'm not giving up and you can beat me all you want. I'm not giving up." He holds with a solid expression and I instantly shove him against the wall of the coffee shop.

"You're dead." I tell him with venom in my eyes and pull my knee to his stomach letting him fall to the ground.

"Albert, stop!" Emily yells trying to pull me away.

"Go away." I say between clenched teeth.

"What?"

"If you don't want to see this, go away." I snap at her and she gasps.

"It's okay, Emily," He says to her and I know this is exactly what he wants. Play the good guy part making me look like the villain.

"You really are a dickhead." I smirk and kick him again harder. He looks at me with a provocative smile and Emily steps forward to his direction. He instantly starts to whine in pain like a baby. Fucking liar.

..He wanted to kiss her, but she was so shy that she pushed him way.. Alice's voice plays over and over in my head and all I see is a blur.

I want to end with him so fucking much so I lift my boot to his face without thinking in which part its going to collide. He yells and whines in pain covering his hands on his nose. Fuck.

"You broke my nose!" He whines and an amount of blood flows from his hands.

"Oh My God," Emily breathes kneeling next to him on the floor with her hands covering her mouth in horror.

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"You broke his nose.. Who are you?!" Emily stands up and she's looking at me with so much disappointment spread on her eyes. Fuck. Oh no. Not again.

"I didn't know I was kicking him on his nose.. I though it was on his cheek or something.." My justification is pathetic but I'll leave it that way.

"Leave." She says turning to look at him.

"What?!" She can't be damn serious.

"Leave. I don't know you anymore." Her voice is shaky as she kneels next to him on the floor.

Not fucking happening.

"You can't tell me to leave! You're the one who were here with another fucking guy!" I shout.

"What? I wasn't going to meet up with Andrew!" She turns herself to me. Finally some reaction from her! With her anger I can handle.

"No? What the fuck were you doing with him in Starbucks then?"

"I wasn't going to even come in here on the first place! I was on my way to take the metro but it was raining and I was completely soaked.."

"Wait..You were going to take the metro? Fuck Emily! You know how I feel about you using public transportation alone!" I yell.

"I'm not a baby, Albert! Would you stop being so protective? Jesus! And what do you wanted me to do?! You haven't replied to me all day! I didn't even know where the hell you were!"

"I called you!" I defend.

"I ran out of battery okay? I'm sorry!"

Shit.

"I know. God, Emily I'm sorry.. I had a hell of a day.." I soften my tone.

"You can tell me that later. Now we're taking him to the hospital." She says looking at him. I'm relived that she isn't trying to push me away anymore but we're not taking Voldemort's son  to the hospital. He even looks less shittier with the blood covering half of his face.

Andrew just whines in pain and stands up giving me a death glare. Fucking bastard. That amount of blood in his face really suits him. He's a fake asshole and Emily just can't see that because he's her friend.

"I'm fine, Emily." Andrew says pushing her hands away. I'm glad he did.

"You have your nose broken. You're clearly not fine." She says and he looks at me again.

"I'll go to the hospital. You have a lot to discuss." Andrew whines in pain while removing his phone from his jacket. He wants her to break up with me, otherwise he would be crying like a baby and begging Emily to go with him. 

"Emily, let's go." I say grabbing her hand to pull her away from him.

"I'm not leaving him alone when you just broke his nose, Albert!" She's so damn stubborn!

"I broke his nose, because he is a fucking liar and after a dozens of times of me saying to him to stay away from you, he ended up inviting you to have lunch with him."

"What? How do you know I had lunch with him?" She looks at me with confusion on her eyes.

"I.. ahm.." Oh fuck.

"Oh My God.. Alice was in there.. She was waiting for you! So you were going to meet up with her?" Emily holds anger towards me and I know for a fact that she's behind pissed with me. Worst day ever.

"No, she called me saying you two were here.." I explain. How on earth is she going to believe me?

"You know what? I'm tired of this. I'll go to the hospital with my friend and you can go drink a coffee with yours. You really need something to clear up your mind." She looks at me with disappointment and hurt in her eyes. She leaves me speechless while she turns around when a car with a woman inside parks next to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778 71 25
Emily, a 16 year old teenager. A girl that sought to NOT fall in love with anyone until she graduates from Secondary School. Who would have known tha...
The List By AishaxR

General Fiction

1.1K 40 36
Emily Smith, sixteen year old student. Her life may seem perfect to others, but what's that saying again; "You shouldn't judge a book by its cover." ...
6.2K 251 14
Emily Jones is a college student working part time at a book store. She's a shy, quiet girl who most of the time, prefers books over people. She has...
468K 13K 34
Emily Valentine is an ordinary twenty-three year old girl that still lives with her dear parents. They love her so much that they won't let her out o...