Never Forget You - Roman Reig...

By harleyreigns

They abandoned her once she's worried they'll do it again. She disappeared for 4 years, no one heard from her... More

1. Returning to WWE
2. First Appearance
3. New Love Intrest
4. Kidnapped
5. No Forgiveness
6. No Escape, Yeah Right
7. Jealousy
8. Changed
9. Suspicious
10. Betrayed.... Again
11. Back to Each other
12. All Better
13. Back together
14. Don't Be Embarrassed
15. Getting along
16. Poisoned
17. 911!!!
18. At The Hospital
19. Back at the hotel
20. Old Video, Good Memory
21. Scars
22. You'll never Be Alone Again
23. Smackdown
24. Nothing, Nothing at all
25. Everything's better now
26. Have Fun Last Night
27. Wasted
28. Afterwards
29. 2 Months Later
30. Pregnant
31. Where's Carrington
32. Do You know Where She Is?
33. He Found Me
34. We can leave in the morning
35. At Wrestle Mania
37. A much more terrible day
38. Luck
39. Home
40. New Beginning
NEW STORY!!!!

36. Jail

2K 66 0
By harleyreigns

Carrington

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law, you have the right to a attorney if can not afford one, one will be provided for you, do you understand your rights?" The cop asked as he slapped hand cuffs on my hands.

"Yes." I said and they escorted me out of the building.

"Don't worry baby I'm gonna post your bail as soon as I get to the station." He said and kissed my head before I got in the back of the cop car.

This is so not right at all, they can't still be mad because I left the authority after I found out about the storyline being changed. And I didn't really think they could have me arrested because I went against my contract, well they can't stop me from having this baby no matter what happens.

I sat down in the cell, it felt like I was in here for ever before they opened the door, I see Roman. I jumped in his arms and he held me tightly.

"Are you okay babygirl?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said and he put me back down.

"Can we just leave babe?" I asked.

"Of course." He answered and he took me out of the building and to the car. We both got in and he drove us to the hotel.

"I can't believe they had me arrested." I told him.

"Me too, but don't worry, I'm getting you the best lawyers in the world, I'm gonna get you threw this baby." He explained.

"I can't let you do that babe." I told him

"Baby I'm taking care of everything, your pregnant and don't need any pressure or stress on you." He explained, I couldn't help but smile at how sweet he's being.

"Okay I'll let you take care of it, for now." I said.

"Good baby, I don't need you stressing over this." He said.

"Don't worry I won't, I'll let you handle this since you want to." I said.

"Good." He said as we got out of the car and went into the hotel, we went up to our room and I went straight to the bed room and changed my clothes. I put a black crop top on and took my pants off, I laid down and snuggled into the sheets, and went to sleep.

Roman

I went into the bed room and seen Carrington sleeping, I smiled and crawled into bed with her. She snuggled into my chest, I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

She's gonna be fine, I'm gonna get her threw all of this bullshit Stephanie and Hunter are throwing at her. I'm not letting anything bad happen to her or that baby.

I still can't believe they had her arrested and wanted her to wrestle tonight as well, like what had gotten into them. What ever, be complete assholes, at least they can't make her do anything she doesn't want to.

I shook all of this off, closed my eyes and went to sleep, I hope tomorrow is a much better day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 190 13
.•♫•♬• "(𝙄𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚) 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙...
13.5K 251 31
Commander Beth Taylor (aka Hannah Clark) was being protected. She didn't know them very well. When a storyline was created to bring them back togethe...
101K 2.2K 57
Highest Ranked #1 in wrestling, #1 in Paige, #1 in Divas #1 in romanreigns, #2 in Rollins and #2 in theshield 😊 Lucy has trained hard and finally ma...
36.4K 594 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...