She Got The Juice

By xx_brown

Amari and Tasha has this crazy obsession with these guys from instagram but when they become college buddies... More

One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
Thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
The End

Thirty

303 15 0
By xx_brown

Will's POV.

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I was taking Amari around spoiling her a bit. She really doesn't like when I spend money on her because she has her own but I still like to anyway. I admired the fact that she was independent but sometimes I just wanted her to chill and let me do me. She definitely didn't mind spending my money when she was mad at me I tell you that. I thought about it and laughed to myself.

I followed up behind her as she looked at dresses and jewelry. "Is this cute?" She held out a red dress up to her neck. I don't know, go try it on, I smirked laughing at her. She smiled at me and walked to the dressing room as I slowly followed.

"I like this baby." She admired herself in the full body mirror as she flipped her hair back. I like it and all but it'll look better off. She laughed pushing me back as I gripped her waist. "Boy stop playing." She walked to the back of the store where the dressing rooms were to change. I walked around in the men's section looking at their and watches. I got me 5 pairs of jeans because I was running out slowly. I swear to god men's jeans were high as hell, glad I got money. I checked out and everything but Amari ass still wasn't out of the room. I walked back there and gave two knocks on the door. "Hold on Will." She said kind of impatiently which made my face turn up. Like nigga I done gave you plenty of time to do what you have to do. I pushed open the door letting myself in.

"Will get out, somebody will see you!" She peaked outside of the door looking for people. But to be honest this damn store to expensive for anybody to just be in here. I kissed her sweet lips as I pushed the door close behind me. She pushed me by my chest as I held our kiss. "Stop boy." She laughed between kisses but I stuck my tongue down her throat making her pull me closer by my shirt. I laughed cause I knew she'll like that shit. I slid my hand through her pink panties and it was wet as usually when I came around. She bit onto my lip as my finger traveled in her hole. "This ain't the place Will." She laughed pushing me away. I was high key getting irritated because I wanted it just like I knew she did, she was just shy as hell. I pushed her back up against the wall disregarding all that she had said. I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties to the side. "Mm baby." She moaned softly as my tongue teased the right spots; her hand resting on my head. Luckily the bottom of the doors where all the way down & not showing half way. All she had to do was control herself but we all knew that shit wasn't happening.

I raised up unfastening my belt and unzipping my pants. She rushed in to kiss me as her hands roamed down south. I forced her back into the way because I was the one running this now. She slid her panties off as she bit her lip landing her eyes on my dick. She dropped to her knees as she took all of me into her mouth.

Damn baby girl.

I tilted my head back then I looked back down at her slurping and sucking. I held onto her hair as I took my member out of her mouth and slowly placing it back in. I pulled her up and laid her back onto the little sitting area they had in the room. "Not so hard." She whined as I slid into her wet and sticky center. I opened her legs wide as I stroked her causing her legs to shake. I sped up my strokes a bit making her moan and scratch my back.

Shh baby girl, I laughed covering her mouth. She bit my hand looking at me crazy like she was ready to kill me. I wasn't tripping though, I pulled her legs close together pounding her sense she bit me so damn hard.

"Fuck baby slow down!" She moaned loud pushing me back by my stomach. I lifted her up pushing her against the wall as I slow stroked her. She moaned and whined in pleasure as she played with her nipples.

Knock Knock

Is everything okay in there ma'am?

I ignored the woman still giving her long deep strokes. "Yeah I'm fine!" She said with short breaths trying to fight the urge to moan my name out loud in these folks store. "Shit daddy!" She screamed as her walls tighten up more around my dick. I released myself inside of her as we both tried to catch our breath. I placed her back onto the bench thing as I kissed her, she locked her legs around my waist still holding onto me. I stroked her a few more times until she tapped again. I pulled out of her slowly trying to make sure she doesn't drip none on this carpet. "See this why I can't take you nowhere private." She laughed cleaning herself with the wet wipes she had in her purse.

*****

"You ready?" Lucas asked me as he zipped up his black jacket a threw his hoodie over his head with his all black Huaraches on. Yeah you got the bat? I asked him as I threw on my white muscle shirt and black sweats. "Ight let's go."

Me and Lucas were on our way to kidnap his sick ass. We found out he was laying low at his mom's house but she old and can't hear shit so we was good. She lived in one of those uppity ass neighborhoods so we still had to keep a clear view out. "Bro run this shit by me again." Lucas asked me with a focused look across his face. You scaring me bro, I blew out air looking at him with a look that spoke seriously.

Nah, I'm good I just want no fuck ups. He laughed telling me to chill. Okay so this is the plan, I want you to stay in the car and keep this bitch ready. I'm let myself into the door and creep around until I land eyes on this nigga. I'm slid the cloth out which I damn near drowned in chloroform. I want this nigga out cold until we make it there. "Ight I'm fucking with that!" Lucas bit his bottom lip shaking his head in confidence. I wasn't planning on getting locked up no time soon so this shit have to work. We pulled up to the residential area but I parked the car near the gate.

Be out here in 10 minutes NO LATER! I closed the car door looking around for any nosey neighbors. "Go ahead and do you I got you, I promise." I dapped him up and started to jog for the door zipping my jacket up. I know I shouldn't be asking for the Lord's help right now but I need it. This nigga played with my woman now he destroyed the place I rested my head?

The door clicked opening pulling me out of my thoughts. I stood up tall walking into the fancy ass house.

Amen ... I kissed my cross necklace

I peeked around the corners at the horrible ass wallpaper that was displayed on her walls. I creeped upstairs avoiding any noise that wasn't necessary. 1st bedroom door I pushed open his granny laid there with her teeth in a cup, wig on the dresser and a shot gun next to her bed. I pushed the door closed slowly walking to the next bedroom. After traveling down the hall to empty ass rooms I finally landed on his.

I pushed the door wide open as rage filled my eyes I didn't even give two fucks about noise when I seen him laying there peacefully. He woke up jumping on the other side of the bed. Before he could even scream I pulled him in cover his mouth with the cloth. I dragged him off the bed laying him on the floor as I sat on the bed catching my breath. I heard running up the steps making me pull my gun out ready to bust whoever was coming up.

"Woah! You good?" Lucas lowered his gun at the sight of me. I looked at him crazy as I lifted from the bed putting the gun back on safety placing in under my shirt in my pants. What the hell dude? "Aye man I heard a loud ass bang and I wasn't leaving you." He said wiping his face looking at Brad's lifeless body.

We picked him up and carried him out the back door making sure no witnesses were around. We placed him in the trunk, I didn't bother tying his ass down cause he couldn't do shit to harm me.

"Where to next?" Lucas asked adjusting his shirt in the mirror. It's this place that's like 6 miles from here, everything we need is in that bag there. I lifted the black buffle bag from the back seat placing it in Lucas lap.

After rolling for an hour or so we arrived to the abandoned hardware store.

"Where am I ?"

Brad screamed trying to fight back. Lucas lifted him up as I punched his ass soundly back to sleep. He drugged the body in as I grabbed the duffle bag.

****

"Wake up bitch!" Lucas slapped the piss out of him as he leaked blood and slob onto the dusty floors.

"I seen you found the gift I left you."

He laughed spiting out blood and moving his jaw. You think that shit funny huh? Lucas handed me the pliers as we both looked at his white ass in disgust.

"No! No! No!"

He cried out as Lucas opened his mouth tilting his head back. I placed the pliers on his left front tooth and swisted it until it fell out.

"FUUUUUCKKK!"

He hunched over in pain begging me to stop. When those innocent ass women begged you to stop you didn't did you? I took another tooth out but a bottom one this time. He laid there probably regretting all that shit he did. Lucas busted his kneecaps up with the metal bat as I watching in enjoyment. I broke all ten of his fingers making them non useful.

"I-I'm sorry!"

He cried out with a black eye, busted kneecaps, bent back fingers and missing teeth that fell to the floor. I didn't give a fuck about him begging for mercy.

Soooo how was it?

I know this Chapter good so don't stunt😂😂😴.

COMMENT😌VOTE😛COMMENT😌VOTE😛

Ending this at 40 finally made my mind up.

Thank you all for the views but I NEED FEEDBACK!!😂💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.5K 45
Addison and Bryce instantly hit it off when they initially met, but Addison was hiding a secret from the beginning .. Another Braddison story, enjoy...
472 25 15
Samuel is an ordinary guy. Eric is a popular guy. They hate eachother. What will happen when they become roommates? ------- I got this whole idea fro...
9.1K 55 7
When you got a new roommate, you never expected for it to get so frustrating... or so tempting... or so painful. Story was made for Tik Tok!
3.5K 94 33
A Jai Brooks fan fiction- When Katie and her best friend Tessa decide to take a trip to LA they bump into their childhood crushes also known as the...