Honey Bee

By StarlightandDewdrops

The Dursleys are out, they left a young boy named Harry Potter was home, but was he alone? The answ... More

*Honey Bee*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chspter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 6

2.3K 51 27
By StarlightandDewdrops

Me and Draco spent the holidays together, apart from days we couldn't. We were best friends even though we only saw each in the holidays, I was upset when he stayed in school for the Christmas holiday because his dad had something important to do. His dad likes me more than other people but not very much. Then he spent Christmas at school again which wasn't cool.

Draco also told me about magic and his school, I couldn't believe it at first but then he made a lake split in half. Now I kinda have to believe him.

"Ok, so there's 4 houses. Like your..."

"Houses. I get that part Draco." I said as we sat crossed legged by the lake.

"Anyway you have the nerds Ravenclaw, the forgotten house Hufflepuff, the amazing house Slytherin and the annoying heroes Gryffindor." I nodded as he showed me the pictures of the badges and stuff.

"I take it you're in Slytherin and you hate the Gryffindors." He nodded. "I'm guessing house rivalry?" He nodded again.

"You're good at guessing. Guess more often." He laughed.

He then told me about a boy called Harry Potter and his friends and how they hate each other.

"So you haven't even tried to be his friend?" I asked trying to get my head round it.

"I did, on the train before we got there. He said no and started to hate me. Now we just hate each other and want to tear each others eyes out."

"So while everyone loves him and thinks he's a hero, you wish death upon him?"

"Pretty much, first year he broke all the rules managed to get into the Quidditch team because of it. Then he broke more rules and got Gryffindor to win the house cup. Second year everyone got scared of him and thought he was the heir of Slytherin then he went to rescue the Weasley girl and he got exams cancelled. Then last year he saved a bird thing and helped a mass murderer escape somehow he always gets praised."

"Wow, this guy sounds deep." My phone started to ring. "It's Jodie."

"Is that the girl who has a mini shrine of me?" A long story.

"No that's Jeremy." Yes Jeremy's a boy. "Jodie's the one who went cliff diving with us and broke her leg. Then said she loved you when she was high on the meds." That's a really long story.

"Oh, I can survive her." I laughed and picked up the phone.

"Hey what's up?"

"Tyler tried to call you but you wouldn't answer, he then called me to try to contact you."

"Oh ok. I'll call him now thanks Jodie." I hung up and groaned. "Tyler's been trying to call and he won't leave me alone!"

"He's the one who ran over your dog isn't he?" I nodded Tyler was a prat and ran over Harley as a sign of love, we had to put her down. "I liked that dog."

"So did I, hence why I had her. Poor girl, she was really old when I found her 7 years ago I think she was about 15. Who runs over a dog as a sign of love?" We stood up and started to walk off.

"Tyler." I jabbed Draco in the ribs. "That was a poor joke, I'm sorry." He practically laughed.

"Hey are we going to mine or yours?" We had moved house because of dads promotion so we practically live next door now.

"Dads stressed so yours. Hey you know I've given you the Qudditch stuff?"

"Yeah. Thanks for that, I now addicted to the sport." We climbed over the fence and sat on top of it for the moment.

"Me and dad are going to the Quidditch World Cup and mum doesn't want to come so we have an extra ticket." Draco jumped down onto the floor then held his hands out for me. "Do you wanna come?" I grabbed his hands.

"To see a real Quidditch match? Surrounded by wizards? Is that a good idea? I'd love to but is it a good idea?" I jumped down.

"Dad said its okay. If you're that afraid say you're from a wizard school in another country or you've been ill for a while and couldn't start school." We walked down the hill and to my driveway. "Oh I haven't given you your birthday present!" I rolled my eyes.

"I told you no. I only got you that ring because I hadn't seen you in ages." I had been in an antique store and saw a green ring so I got it for Draco's birthday.

"Well I return the favour then." I opened the house door to find Charlie and June had left a note saying they got a call from the police and had to leave.

"They're out." I held out the note.

"I thought it was their day off." I took off my black coat and hung it up.

"They had yesterday since it was my birthday. I already got a present from your family so you don't need to give me another." I jumped onto the table and started to eat the popcorn which was on it.

"Well your having this one and you're gonna like it." He handed me a small box then another one.

"You said one present." I snapped.

"The other is something you'll need." I opened the first one and it was wizard money.

"This must be about 100 gallions." I said holding the money in my hand.

"It's for the world cup, any leftovers you can give back...if you can." He quickly added. "Open the other."

"Fine, but no more gifts after this." I opened it and it was a necklace with a Chinese dragon on it. "Thank you, I love it." I turned it over to find Chinese writing on it. "It says good luck." I studied Chinese writing. The necklace was like a gold coin inside a glass case and a sliver ring going around the case.

"Well I'm not going to see you in ages so I wanted to get you something nice." He smiled making me smile.

The light suddenly exploded.

I screamed.

"That wasn't me." Draco quickly said looking at me.

"You think that was me?!" Draco stopped leaning on the table. "It could just be the fact it's a crap bulb. I couldn't do it."

-------------------------------

Draco and I hadn't spoken since the light broke, Charlie said the bulb was too hot. I keep thinking that it was me, it would explain a lot. Why it was so easy to blow up things, why I never got hurt.

Can't be me. Charlie must be right and Draco shocked. He doesn't understand electrics. It took me ages to show him how my laptop worked.

I had my options meeting at school today, just the students. Charlie gave me a lift and was going to pick me up when I texted. It wasn't a far walk but I'm a really lazy person.

Lazy and skinny is the way I am!

The meeting was boring, I mean very. I sat next to me friends but the meeting was a downer. We were half way though leaning about what would happen if we took college days when I really needed to leave. It was really getting to me, I was taking History, Child care, Drama and Art and I already listened to those speeches.

"I'm out of here." I whispered grabbing my bag.

"You have to stay until the end to fill in your form." Penny whispered back.

"I'll hang around here call when the meetings over." I walked out the hall and down to the English corridor and started to play games on my phone, anyone sees me I'll say I'm making a call.

"Skipping the meeting are we?" I heard an annoying boy say behind me.

"Go away Tyler I'm trying to make a call." I turned around and I was right. The guy who killed my dog was standing there.

"Looks like your playing Battleships. Being a naughty girl?" I groaned and put my phone in my pocket. He walked over slowly.

"I hate you, leave me alone." I started to walk away but he ran in front of me.

"I'm sorry about stealing a car."

"YOU RAN OVER MY DOG! I HAD HER 7 YEARS! THAT DOG WAS THE ONLY THING I HAD IN CARE HOMES! NOW I HAD TO PUT HER DOWN!" I shoved past him then started to walk off.

"I sorry Minnie please forgive me." He grabbed me.

"Get off me!" I said shoving him, he flew into the lockers located the end of the corridors. He then set on fire and started screaming. "Oh my god." I ran off crying my eyes out. I ran out the school and ran up the grass hill, I didn't know where I was running to but running sounded good now. I ended up at Draco's driveway.

I ran up the driveway and banged on the door. Narcissa answered. "Are you ok Melissa?" She noticed I was crying. "Come in and I'll send for Draco." I was lead into the living room and sat down, Draco ran in and started to hug me.

"What's wrong Minnie?" He asked.

"You're right." That all I could say but Draco understood.

"Try doing it again." He whispered.

Crying I looked over at the lamp and focused on it, it exploded with a massive boom making me scream.

"What's going on here?!" Lucius shouted entering the room. Narcissa whispered something to him and he looked at me. "Did you blow the lamp up?" He asked calmly and I nodded. "What else have you done?"

"A few days ago I made a light explode and earlier I pushed Tyler into the lockers on the other side of the corridor then made him set on fire." There was a bang on the door and Narcissa quickly answered, it was the old man from a few years ago.

"This is Dumbledore he runs Hogwarts." Draco said to me.

"He came a few years ago, if I'd known I would have said yes." I whispered to Draco, I was sat on his lap on the floor.

"I'm guessing you've changed your mind Melissa." Dumbledore asked. I looked at Draco then turned back to Dumbledore nodding. "Can I trust you Lucius to aid her." Dumbledore said looking at him.

"Certainly Albus, Melissa is like another child to us." Lucius said looking at Dumbledore funny.

"I'll see you at school Draco, Melissa I'll just speak to your guardians and get everything cleared." Dumbledore left as did Lucius.

"Draco take Melissa for something to eat, she's still in shock." Narcissa said.

"Come on Minnie, I'll show you the kitchens." Draco took my hand and led me away. "Now you really get to see my world."

"And I don't have to worry about being left out at the world cup." He threw over a packet of crisps and I started eating.

"We should go shopping tomorrow. To get your wizard stuff and you have three years to catch up on."

"Well that should be fun. Tutors."

"In defence against the dark arts there's not much to catch up on, they've all been crap." We walked outside and lay down in the grass.

"History of Magic is really boring so leaning via a book will be cooler then leaning from Binns. Care of Magical Creatures is taught by a giant." I quickly sat up and looked at him.

"A giant!"

"He's a massive oaf as well, don't learn anything. Charms you will have to catch up on. Potions is what I'm best at so I can teach you that. Herboligy is plants and you should probably take Divination it's easy just pretend to see the future." I laughed.

"Hey look!" I pointed up at the sky.

"What am I meant to be looking at?"

"You can see Mars, the reddish thing in the sky."

"You take Astronomy?"

"Yeah, is that a subject they teach?"

"Yeah I take it, you won't fail at a subject."

"Who said I'll fail anything?" I playfully hit his arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.8K 24
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N Snape was the sister of the potion master and the Half Blood Prince, Severus Snape. The Half Blood Princess had...
372K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
7.8K 144 62
A year young than her brother, the adorable Venus Malfoy falls for the boy who lived. Taken into the chamber of secrets for her first year with her b...
730K 19.3K 28
(Book trailer first chapter) She survived too. She shares his curse. Only the world doesn't know that yet. No one knows. Not even him. Clara...