BAD BOY AND THE NEW GIRL

_sam_dean_ által

Maya Hart is the new girl at john Quincy Adams high school. On her first day she meets Riley Matthews and Far... Több

FIRST DAY OF HELL
Classes
The Note
Food Fight
THE CONSEQUENCE
Detention
THE NEXT DAY
NOT AN UPDATE
AFTER LUNCH
CATCHING UP
KIK??
DELETE?
DECISION
STUCK
HELLO BABES
SPORTS
A KISS
HELLO
Im so sorry
Complications
Yaaaaaaaaaayyy
ANOTHER KISS
Not an update
Pizza party to Pity Party
thanks losers

OLD FRIENDS

1.6K 39 6
_sam_dean_ által

I got dree see the next morning in a pair of faded skinny jeans and regular white T. I put my hair in a messy bun and added some mascara to my eyes. I put on my supernatural hoodie on over my shirt and grabbed my bag. "Hello wonderful family that I love so much" I said as I walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Hello sweetie" my mom said. "Hey maya" my 'dad' Shawn said. I got an orange out of the fridge and waved by to my mother as I left. I walked to school and got there on time. I walked to my locker to see the one and only riley Matthews waiting for me. "Hello peaches" "hey Maya"she said in a bubbly tone. I looked at her. She looked at me. "So..." I said breaking the silence. "So..."she said. She smiled. I looked at her confused. "What did you need to talk to me about? " I asked her. She smiled even bigger. I was sure that if her smile got an inch wider, her face would be froze like that. "I have exciting news. I have a boyfriend!!!" She practically screamed. I Laughed at her craziness. "So who's the lucky guy?" . She smiled at something behind me. "I am" a voice said. I turned around to see little farkle smiling at riley widely. He walked up to her and kissed her cheek and riley turned crimson red. I can't really say this wasn't expected. I mean, a blind man could see that they were perfect for each other. I left them alone and walked to class. On my way I couldn't help but here the whispers. I didn't hear a whole lot but I did hear something about a new kid. I personally couldn't care less bit from what the girls say he was frickin hot. I Laughed at the teenage girls and continued my way to class. I took a seat and waited for the rest of the class. I waved to riley and farkle as they walked in and took a seat. A few minutes later the bell rung and the teacher came in."morning class. I would like to start this wonderful day by first introducing our newest student. Come on in." The door opened and my eyes almost fell out of their sockets. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Would you like to introduce yourself. "Yhe teacher said. He nodded. He finally made eye contact with me. He smirked. "Hello everyone im...
************************************************************
Hello babes. Hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment on who you think the mysterious boy is.
Later losers.

~Eve

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

182K 7.5K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
889K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
219K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...