Found on the Streets

By _Depresso_

Since there are NO petstuck aus where as sollux is the owner and eridan is the pet I decided to make one. I d... More

prologue
A/N
Survived?
Can I Trust You
Talking to karkat
A/N
NOT AN UPDATE
Eridan meets the others
A really crappy chapter :)
help me plz(not an update)
Questions Answers and Fear
lol (not an update)
Poor little guy
School and a Lawsuit
your opinions guys
I ran out of ideas fuck man
Finally an update
Pool day!!
yay!
random A/N
plz read
Some random stuff this is the 23 thing i posted on this thing
guys....
the finale
thanks for reading
what's this?
what

Weirder Than Normal

748 22 6
By _Depresso_

(I'm a crazy weirdo and I'm writing to you)
Eridan acted happier then he normally does, we'll only around sollux. He kinda acts like a happy cat. "Wait are trolls even like a cat or uhhhhhh shit." The author then jumps out of the window of her story and continued writing. Sollux learned more about trolls but still can't find out what's wrong. Sollux just goes with Eridan wants to be a weird little poops, how cute. "Hey sol" Eridan said happily "Wwanna play or maybe go to the park, somethin like that!". Eridan had this happy grin hopping and bouncing around waiting for an answer. Sollux just laugh and said "2ure why not?"
"Yay wwhat are goin to do"
"Hmm maybe just want two play and me22 around?". Eridan nodded his head. They played together as the author stalks them (no life). So cute.

Yup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 68 13
unfinished w/ notes explaining what happened <3 cc!George's exact life but what if he had a daughter. That's it. That's the whole fic. ❝ π˜‹π˜³π˜¦π˜’οΏ½...
24.3K 1.5K 19
When fate pulls it's strings no one has the power to do anything . "Hum aapko izzat de sakte hain lekin mohabbat nhi de sakte . " Aadil said to the g...
928K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9K 223 24
"Can we stay like this forever?" "Everything comes to an end Jungkook,.." The boy who refused to grow up. An ode to our growing pains of youth.