The Color Of Love

Від Shae_bug

Tachana is a good girl living in the small southern town of Blue Ridge Georgia she gets good grades and does... Більше

chapter 1 Schools Fools
Chapter 2 Unforgetable
Chapter 3 Jeremy's back
Chapter 4 everyone knows
Chapter 5 pressure
Chapter 6 don't worry be happy
Chapter 7 Aftermath
Chapter 9 Remodleing
Sorry Sorry More Sorry
Chapter 10 Happy Birthday Eve
Chapter 11 An Almost Happy Birthday.
Chapter 12 Past And Present
The Color Of Love - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 8 Meet & Greet

1K 20 0
Від Shae_bug

I want to clear something up. Caused by lack of editing on my part I have confused the name of Anna's brothers His name is ZACH not KYLE that is my bad. I promise you guys this will eventually be edited. I do have someone to edit my story, but I can't log into my email to send her anything. If you guys see any issues try point them out to me. I try to edit the best I can, but I'm really bad at editing especially grammatical errors. so yeah, but I like to think I'm getting better. Also If you can give me any tips PLEASE DO!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh by the way I freakin love you guys :)

I used to think that when people meet their significant others parents on TV they are always being over dramatic and unrealistic, but I was wrong. From the moment my feet touched the floor I was a bundle of nerves. I woke up and hour early for no reason, took thirty minutes to pick out something to wear, proceeded to spill coffee on said outfit, took twenty minutes to pick out another outfit, and then my car wouldn't start so I had to ride to school with Anthony and Avery. I have been going through my entire day in a daze. I couldn't even eat lunch I was so nervous, and I can always eat. Anna found the entire situation funny mocking me all day long. I was over come with joy when I heard the final bell ring.

"You need to calm down." Sohpia said as we walked to my locker. Ever sense that day at the pizzaria Sophi and I have been texting a lot. She is just great to be around I can never be in a bad mood when I'm with her. She was also the one that told me about Mrs. Lena's dinner extavaganza. Turns out I'm not the only one having dinner at the Johnson's house. After every practice the team, thier girl friends, and Dylan go to Ian's house and his mom Mrs.Lena makes a big dinner for them. It's cool really like a bonding ritual I guess, but that dosen't make me any less nervous.

"What if they hate me I mean I already know they aren't pleased about us."

"Uh correction, His dad isn't pleased." She pointed out."Plus he never comes to these dinners anyways."

"Is She still freaking out about meeting Ian's parents." Anna asked coming up behind us.

"I'm not freaking out I'm just nervous that's all."

"I would be nervous to if I were wearing that." Anna scolded.

" She has a point." Sophia agreed. I looked down at my out fit I was wearing Ian's American Eagle sweat pants, a white tank top, and a hoodie.

"I was in a hurry, and a spilled coffee on my first outfit."

"Well how about this." Sophia said." The boys have practice today so we can go get you a new outfit and be back before practice is over."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"I want to tag alone." Anna screamed.

We were on our way to the gym to tell the guys where we were going when we ran into to Dylan, and don't mean figuratively I mean we literally ran into him, well mainly me.

"You're so clumsy." Dylan said rubbing his chest.

"Yeah well it runs in my family." I grunted

"What are you girls up to?"

"Well, we have to go fix Channa." Anna said sliding her arms around his waist.

"Fix her?"

"Yes fix her look at her." She said waving her hands in the air."She looks like a bum do you want Ian's mom to think she is bumming off of her son."

"Is that a question or a statement?" Dylan asked.

"I feel insulted." I said raising my hand

"Hush Channa." Anna scolded." Dylan, Can you tell the guys that we're going to Channa's house and we will be back soon?"

"Sure thang, I was actually headed over that way before this little collision."

"Thanks Love bunny." Anna said giving him a quick peck on the check before grabbing me and Sophia and running down the hall. I swear I heard Dylan yelling something behind us. Once we got to my house. I thought World War 3 was about to go down. Anna wanted me to wear a sundress but Sophia wanted me to wear the high waist skirt I bought last weekend. They were arguing like the fate of the free world deepened on it. I decided to put on a pair of jeans and one of my new sweaters.

"Is this okay?" I asked . They both stopped and turned toward me.

"That is the cutest sweater." Sophia said jumping around,and tugging Anna's arm.

"I know I know She finlay learned something from me." Anna screamed excitedly

"Okay, My fashion sense is no magically cured can we go now?" I asked motioning toward the door.

"Gosh no need to be so emotional."

I rolled my eyes and followed Anna and Sophia outside.

By the time we got to the gym Practice was almost over. We walked in and sat down beside Dylan and some other girls that I recognised from the pizzeria.

"You look fixed." Dylan said sitting his coffee down.

"Just call me Humpty Dumpty." I said throwing my hands in the air.

"And she did that all by herself." Anna proclaimed sitting placing her hands on her hips.

"What are you doing here." I turned to see Summer walking up the stairs.

"Well you see I have this thing called free will which means I get to do what I want." I snapped back.

"I said what are you doing here."

"Summer, are you deaf or just stupid?" I asked standing up as she reached me.

"You don't belong here."

"Unlike some people she was actually invited." I turned to see a girl I recognised from math class coming towards us.

"Crystal shut the fuck up this has nothing to do with you."

"Like I said she was invited, nobody actually wants you here."

"Kyle invited me thank you very much."

"Well, Mrs. Lana invited Channa last I checked Ian would rather have his girl friend at his house than his slutty ex."

They stood there and stared at each other. Something told me that this had to do with something other than me coming to this dinner. The coached ended practice, but the two girls didn't move.

"And what about her." She said pointing to Anna. Dylan who seemed to be spaced out spaced out stood up and wrapped his arms around Anna defensively.

"Looks like she's invited as well." Crystal answered. " You on the other hand I don't think anyone would care if neither you or Kyle showed up."

"Whatever." Summer spat. She turned around and and went down the the stairs to meet Kyle. The boys came over, and Crystal walked away without saying anything.

"What was all that about?" Calvin asked wrapping his arms around Sophia.

"Nothing for anyone to worry about just summer being summer." I said hugging Ian.

"You're getting sweat all over you." Ian said pulling away from me.

" I don't mind ." I said pulling him closer to me." Perks of dating a superstar."

"Well we better hit the showers." Zach said. I hadn't realized he was there so I jumped a little when I saw him standing there.

"Yeah." Ian agreed. "Meet you out here in in fifteen."

He gave me a quick peck on the lips, and ran toward the locker rooms with the rest of the guys. About thirty minutes later freshly showered men mad their way out of the locker rooms. You could smell the difference in the air. We all went and meet the guys and walked to out cars. I got into Ian's car and we where on our way.

"Why do I feel like I haven't talked to you all day?" Ian asked grabbing my hand.

"That's because we really haven't talked all day."

"We haven't have we."

" I mean we've had little conversations here and there but that's about it."

"Well, I don't like that."

"We usually talk more."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"How about this." I said turning toward him." From now on we will try to talk more during the day."

"Deal." He said taking his hands off the wheel.

"Ian what the hell!" I screamed gabbing the wheel only to realize we weren't moving. I turned to see Ian laughing so hard he couldn't talk."

"We're here." he said sobering up a little. " That was funny."

" You jerk." I said shoving his chest, but he moved a little causing me to lose balance and fall into his lap.

" You don't really think that?" he asked

"No I don't." I said sitting up so that I was facing him. " Ian you are such a wonderful selfless person, and I feel beyond blessed to have you in my life."

" I love you."

"I love y-"

I was interrupted by Calvin knocking on the window.

"Save that shit for later I'm ready too eat." He said opening the door.

"Alright man." Ian said helping me out of the car. For I looked up to see a beautiful farm house. It wasen't like mansion big but dammit it was way bigger than my house. We walked toward the house and I could here my heart beating in my ears.

"She is gonna love you, just as much as I do." Ian said giving me a kiss on the check before opening the door. We could smell food as soon as you walked in the house.

"We're here." Sophia screamed. Suddenly you could hear barking a laughing I turned toward the hallway, and saw the most adorable little girl riding a Saint Bernard. Once they got to us Ian picked the little girl up and twirled her around in the circle.

"Bubby is that her." she asked him

"Yes Zoie that's her." she squirmed in his arms until he finally let her down. She came over infront of me and put her hands up and did this odd little dance until I bent down and picked her up.

"I'm Zoie, and I'm this many years old." She said holding up three fingers.

"It's nice to meet you Zoie." I said shifting her weight in my arms. " I'm Channa."

"I know who you are, my bubby talks about you all the time." she said jumping from my arms

"He does does does he?"

"Yes." Zoie answered throwing her hand in the air." It's always Channa, Channa, Channa. I think he forgets about the rest of us."

"No I don't." Ian said picking her up.

"It's okay Bubby she is really really pretty." she half whispered in his ear.

" This all very sweet, but can we please get to the kitchen." Calvin asked.

"Yes, we must feed the beast before he turns!" Ian screamed mockingly. He put Zoie down and we all walked down the hall way into a kitchen.

"Oh you guys are just in time." She said pinching Ian's cheeks.

"Mom stop." Ian said moving her hands."Mom this is Channa."

"Oh Honey it's so nice to finally meet you. Ian has told us so much about you." she said hugging me.

" It's nice to meet you to." I said the best I could

"I'm Ian's mom, but of course you already know that." she said hitting her hand on her head. "Everyone calls me either Lana or Mrs. Lana I don't care really I prefer Lana it makes me feel young again."

"We're here!" Someone yelled from the hallway. One by one everyone from the gym made their way into the kitchen.

"Well don't just stand there!" Calvin screamed " Lets get our nom on."

"The beast has spoken!" Zoie screamed as she made her way into the kitchen. Calvin picked her up and twirled her around as we all made our way into the dinning room. Dinner was amazing the food was great, and unlike at the pizzeria I actually had decent conversations with everyone I didn't feel isolated. Lana had made Chili and I hate to say this but it was almost better than my moms. After dinner us girls helped Lana Clean while the boys watched tv in the living room.

Anna looked down the hallway and shook her head. " This makes no sense."

"Gives you something to look forward when you get married." Lanna said making us all laugh.

I was putting up dishes when Crystal came over to help me.

"Thanks for earlier." I said handing her a glass.

"Don't mention it." She smiled. " Summer is a real piece of work, Kyle wasen't first guy she ever tried anything with he was just the only one stupid enough to actually do anything. You are a blessing to us Channa. I know we where a little tough in the beginning, and I am sorry for being like that, but you're one of us now."

" Well thanks you have no clue how much that means to me." I said hugging her.

We eventually finished cleaning, and Lana decided to head to bed. We all walked into the living room where all the boys where in a heated discussion about god knows what. I looked around the room, but couldn't find Ian anywhere.

"He's in the tree house." Zach said pointing to the sliding glass doors. I walked outside to see a huge back yard with an oak tree in the center. I looked up and pretty large tree house toward the top. I walked to the tree house and climbed up the rope ladder. I got inside the tree house and saw that it was even bigger than it looked.

"Ian!" I screamed

"In here." I walked around the tree around the corner and into a room where I saw Ian sitting on a bean bag chair.

"Hey there super star." I said sitting on the bean bag chair Beside him, and swinging my legs over his.

"Hey."

"What are you doing up here?"

"I don't know." he shrugged. " I guess I just need to think."

"Who would have thunk Ian needed to thank." I said making him giggle.

"You're crazy you know that."

"That's what I hear." I said moving closer to him

"Did you have fun tonight?" he asked pulling me into his lap

"Yes, your mom is great."

"Did you know that you're mom and my mom used to cheer together?" he asked.

"Thats why she looks so familiar." I said jumping up." My mom has picture on her night stand the two of them and Mrs. Lea - "

" At the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader tryouts." he finished "My mom has the same picture."

"Wow our moms where best friends and we didn't even know it."

"How sneaky of them."

"Lisa, Lana and Lea." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Tell me something about you I don't know." Ian asked trying to get out of the bean bag chair.

I held out my hand trying to help him off the floor but failed miserably.

"Hey will you two come in the house and be social before everyone leaves." I turned around to see Anna with he hands on he hips.

" We're right behind you." Ian said finally getting up.

We all climbed out of the tree house and followed Anna into the house.Almost everyone had left it was just Dylan, Anna, Sophia, Calvin, Zach, and Caroline Zach's on again off again girlfriend.

"We were just talking about you." Sophia said pointing to me.

"Moi." I pointed to myself

"No not really, we were really just talking about your Birthday Bash next Saturday." Zach said

" I'm so excited!" I squealed like a little girl.

"We are all excited." Ian said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You know what I'm excited about?" Dylan asked, but no one said anything.

"Not going to school for the rest of the week." Anna said rolling her eyes.

"Yes how'd you know."

"Well it's kind of the only thing you've have been talking about babe."

"Bless'em." Sophia said making everyone laugh. We were all in a giggle fit when Lana came running down stairs with Zoie in one hand and a phone in the other.

"We all need to get to Channa's house!" She screamed making us all sober up.

"Whats wrong!" I screamed " Is my mom okay, the twins whats wrong!"

"Everyone is fine we just really need to get over there." She said running over to the door. Everyone was still in a bit of a shock and didn't move.

"Get your asses in motion!" she screamed making us all jump.

Ian grabbed his keys and ran out the door with all of us following behind him. Everyone ran to their cars and started off toward my home. It was one of the worst car rides of my life, Ian was driving dangerously fast, and I had a million thoughts going through my head. As we pulled up to my house I could see blue lights of a police car shinning off the house. We pulled and I saw it automatically you couldn't miss it. Someone had spray painted the word 'nigger' on front of my house. I could feel the tears running down my face as I tried shakily to open the door. I finally got it open and ran over toward my house there was a police officer standing in front of the front door.

" Ma'am I'm gonna need you to leave the premises." the officer said putting his hands up in front of me.

"She lives here." Ian said. His mom and everyone else had finally showed up and ran on the porch. The officer moved to the side, and we walked in. My house was swarming with people My aunt and cousins were in the living room with twins, and there were police officers everywhere. I saw my mom in the kitchen and ran over to her.

"Oh Channa thank good you're okay." She said hugging me.

"What happened?"

" I don't know baby, I have been trying to tell these officers that but they don't listen I just came back from my sisters house and this was here, and there was note on the front door. I just want all of these officers out of my house."

"I talked to Carl and they're leaving for now." Lea said coming out of the kitchen. The Officers started to clear out, and everyone else started leave also. I walked into the kitchen, and saw Ian sitting at the tabled with his head in his hands. I walked behind him and rubbed his shoulders. He reached up handing me a piece of paper.

Channa,

I consider this another warning , break up with Ian or you'll regret it.

I sighed and sat down in the chair next him. "Nothing."

"Channa what do you mean nothing!" he screamed standing up from the table. "That nus was one thing, but Channa this is different. What if someone had been home Channa, What if you were here by yourself."

"What if, Ian what if do you think I haven't thought about all of the what if's what are we supposed to do!"

"You know what we have to do Channa!"

"NO!" I screamed backing away from him." If we do that than they win."

"But if we don't this keeps happening!"

"I want do it Ian." I said calmly feeling a but defeated.

"It wouldn't be forever Channa, it would temporary like a break."

"I don't want to take a break Ian I want to be with you."

"Jesus Channa, you keep saying I, but Channa this isn't just your decision, we can't keep doing this to our family and friends."

"I can't lose you Ian!"

"Damit Channa it's time to stop think about yourself." he screamed slamming his hands on the table.

"Ian if you want to leave than you leave, but We both know that if we break up now we will never get back together. I know this sounds selfish, but there are other ways besides this.I have made my decision it's your turn."

"We have to do this Channa."

"Say it!" I screamed whipping the tears from my face."If we're gonna do this you have to say it."

"What?"

"Say it!"

"We have to break up!" He yelled making me jump."You happy now Channa?"

I walked away from him into the living room where there remainder of our family and friends where sitting in the living room. Ian came up beside me, and wrapped his arms around me.

"No." I said moving away from him.

"We heard you guys." Anna said not making eye contact

"Well than how about this." I said turning to Ian " We say what they think."

"Channa, no."

"No Ian I'm serious, you said it yourself it;s not just us so lets think about people other than ourselves."

"We can't ask them to do this Channa."

I ran up to my room and closed the door. I had put my PJ's on and I was laying in bed when I heard a knock at my door followed by my family and friends.

"You two are not breaking up." Zach said pushing Ian toward me.

"We decided." Calvin said. " One, I'm not gonna deal with this guy crying until we graduate it's just not going down that way. Two, You guys have already went through a lot why give up now."

"Yeah." My mom said. " Why don't you let the adults do what adults do,and fix shit while you two do couple shit."

"Yeah what she said." Lana said placing her hand on her hips.

"Yeah!" The twins and Zoie screamed. Making me laugh.

"So you guys just make up cause you both said some hateful shit in there we will leave you two alone." Sophia demanded. Everyone left the room closing the door behind them leaving me and Ian alone. I ran to him wrapping my arms around him tight. He pulled me close, and I noticed that he was crying.

"Don't you ever do that to me again." I said kissing him.

"Never." He whispered kissing me again. We stood there just holding each other for what felt like forever.

"Channa." Ian said yawning

"What?"

"Can we go to bed now?"

"Yeah." I said laughing. I got into bed and pulled back the cover as Ian changed into a pair of pajama pants he had left of over at my house. He pulled turned of my light and got into bed.

"Babe."

"Yeah Channa?" he asked sleepily

"Can you hold me?"

He turned over and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him, and we drifted off to sleep.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

677 84 17
Getting over your first crush seems impossible - especially when he's the star of the world's biggest movie franchise. *** Jess Wheeler is happily si...
Masked Від Zoe

Підліткова література

2.3K 125 29
XIARA NIGHTS had always isolated herself from people, and surround herself with walls. She had never opened up to anyone, because she believes that...
588K 20.5K 54
"My life is messed up." He muttered. "Good. That way we can fix each other. " Georgia is a 23 years old, curvy Nigerian who moves with her family to...
RoyalT Від JustenJerod

Сучасна проза

169 1 20
Since a child Tayonna has always wanted to be a star. She suprisingly gets her chance at stardom when she wins a social media competition. Her and he...