Single Father (mpreg Louis To...

By FanficMayham

Louis is a single father. He has been a single father for 7 years. What happens when Harry comes back trying... More

Single Father (mpreg Louis Tomlinson)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Hello
Courtney tells Mason about the baby
Moving back and Louis gets fired up
Chapter 28
Sorry everyone
Getting the nursery ready/Kindergarten
First day of kindergarten
Maddie's first full day of kindergarten
Gender
So sorry
Lamaze class
Its too Early!
Seeing the little boys
Bringing my little boys home
Stressed
School
Author note
Deciding on a major
i can explain
Bad Day
A Date
Date Night
Author Note

Telling Maddie

324 19 0
By FanficMayham

I was picking up Maddie early from school. I waited until today to tell her what she was getting for a sibling. I was so nervous. What if she was upset with what I'm having?
"Mommy!" Maddie says excitedly as soon as she sees me.
"Hey baby girl" I say and bend down to her height.
"Why you here early mommy?" Maddie asked curiously.
"I thought you and I could spend the day together. Also mommy has something she wants to tell you." I say with a smile.
"Okay mommy!" Maddie says excitedly and ran to get her stuff. I sign her out and smile to her teacher. I take Maddie's hand and we leave.
"How about we go eat and then mommy will tell you whether your getting a baby brother or sister" I say as I smile down at Maddie.
"Okay mommy! I'm excited!" Maddie says with a smile.
I wish I could say the same I mean I'm a single mom ever since I got into a fight with Maddie's father.
"So what you want to eat princess?" I asked my little girl.
"Wendy's!" Maddie said excitedly.
"Okay" I say and we head to Wendy's.
I get Maddie her chicken nuggets, chocolate frosty and fries and I just get a baked potato with sour cream and butter with a lemonade.
"So how was school today?" I asked my princess.
"It was fun! We made a craft today! I can't wait to give it to you mommy!" Maddie said.
"That's great princess!" I say with a smile.
Maddie and I then just talked about everything. We then headed to the park.
"I go play mommy?" Maddie asked as I sat at a bench with her.
"Yes but first mommy wants to talk to you" I say as I hold Maddie close to me in my lap.
"What is it mommy? Is daddy coming back?" Maddie asked curiously. I could feel tears fill my eyes.
"No princess I'm sorry. You see he really hurt mommy so that's why we're staying with your grandpa's for a bit" I say sadly.
"Oh. I'm sorry mommy" Maddie said sadly
"It's not your fault Maddie. Never think it is." I say and kiss her forehead
"Then what you need to tell me mommy?" Maddie asked curiously.
"You know how mommy is having a baby?" I asked Maddie.
"Yeah?" Maddie asked
"Well here you go. Open this to find out if you're getting a brother or sister" I say taking a present out of my bag and giving it to Maddie. She opened it to see a blue bear and a shirt that said don't mess with my baby brother.
"Really mommy! A baby brother!" Maddie said happily.
"Actually you're getting two?" I ask nervously
"Yes! I can't wait! I help mommy! I be the best big sister to them!" Maddie said and kissed my stomach
I kissed Maddie's forehead and she ran off to play for a bit. Well I'm glad she took the news well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 366 35
Life after one direction. The boys all went their separate ways. Harry the award winning artist. Liam is struggling with family and a career. Zayne...
32.8K 1.1K 18
| Louis is a single father and Harry is a former X Factor contestant. |
9.2K 324 12
Louis Tomlinson lives with his father, ever since his father and mother got divorced, he was forced to go with his dad at the age of 12. Louis hasn't...
101K 2.9K 25
Harry is the father of a beautiful baby boy named Adrian, he moves out to Doncaster in search of a new start with his son. When Adrian starts school...