Bringing my little boys home

I can't believe it. It's been about three months since my baby boys were born. They are much better and can finally breathe on their own. The doctor said they are responding really well.

The doctor was going to hopefully give me the clear today about being my little baby boys home.  I was laying in my bed at the hospital since I refused to go home without my baby boys. My dad and papa were here with me as well and my brother was watching Maddie for me.

"Courtney, princess please do not get too upset if the doctor says they have to stay a bit longer" my dad Louis said and sat by me hugging me.

"I'll try but I can't guarantee that dad. I mean they're my baby boys. I just want to hold them." I said as tears came to my eyes.

"Am I interrupting something?" The doctor ask and my papa Harry said no.

"Well then I thought I would bring these little guys to see their mother" the doctor said and handed me my baby boys. One in each arm.

"Now I'm not sure if you have decided on names yet for them but the little boys are healthy and ready to go home" the doctor said causing me to smile as I held my baby boys who was sleeping. I couldn't tell what color their eyes were but it looks like one brown curls under his baby hat and the other had straight Carmel brown hair like his grandpa Louis.

"Papa, dad look he has little brown curls" I say with a smile.

"Yes! Just like his pappy!" My papa Harry said excitedly causing me to giggle.

"Kayden Edward Styles" I say.

"Really princess?" My dad Harry asked in disbelief.
"And the other one is Skyler William Styles and yes you and papa have both raised me well and it only seems right that Kayden and Skyler both have your middle names." I said while looking down at them as they slept. I could not wait to bring my little bundles of joy home.