America Reborn

Door nightwing2

what happens if Alfred was actually Roanoke who was actually Vinland who was Native America before the Europe... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note
Author's Note
So
Chapter 11
Well, I'm Back

Chapter 10

740 22 3
Door nightwing2

AN: it is really short. I am sorry. Please comment if you want something to happen
Something was lurking in the darkness, Maska could feel it. He was confused.
'The darkness has been sealed away! Nothing could break through it! The gates were hidden!' Maska thought frantically. A set of arms were wrapped around him, comforting him in a strange way. These arms were not right! He wanted his mommy. He opened his eyes and saw Finland. He started to scream.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

199K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
186K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...