Let's be Cliché || Lashton

By GiraffeLegsLuke

"Let's show them that we can be the same as any heterosexual couple." He grinned. "But how?" "Get a piece of... More

Let's be Cliché || Lashton
Basic Flirting - Day One
Basic Flirting - Day Three
Ultra Super Casual
Ultra Super Casual Again
Intimidation is Key
Hand Hugs
Step 3.5 - Skip Day
Step 3.6 - Party
Step 3.7 - Pep Talk
Step 3.8 - Unplanned
Death Grip
Notes and Hoes
Checkered Markets
Awkward First Dates
Daddio
Pairs
Step 4 - Kiss Me
Unofficially Official
The Guy
Windows
Lunch
House of Cards
Late Nights
Green Lights
Midnight
Take Flight
Baby
Pool Nerdles
Twenty One
Table Talk
Mediocre at Best
Fries Before Guys
Dinner With The Shmucks
The Sun and The Moon
Seventeen Short
Pocket Change
Fuckin' Lit
Rebellious Streak
Character Ask (closed)
Moments Like These
Character Answers
Welcome Back
And We All Fall Down
Good Things

iTop

2.3K 138 73
By GiraffeLegsLuke

A/N: I updated this a lot later than I had planned...

I love hearing someone describe their favourite colours.

Michael glanced at the time displayed on his phone screen, he let out a sigh. 12:46 PM. "I'm bored."

"You said that already," Luke muttered, surveying the fast food joint for something to entertain himself with, his eyes were back on Ashton after a few seconds. The lunch rush was over and the normal students were in class right now so there was only three people in the place either than the rowdy bunch of teenage boys that Luke was sitting with.

"I'm repeating myself in hopes that someone will fix that." Michael groaned, smacking his forehead against Calum's shoulder as he whined. The other boy rolled his eyes at the gesture, stuffing a cold fry in his mouth.

They were all pretty bored, skipping was fun if you knew what you wanted to do ahead of time. Charlie probably thought that things were going to be far more exciting considering he hadn't skipped class with the boys before.

The front door opened and the bell above it rang mutely as a pair walked in and a grin stretched across Luke's face. He turned his head to look at Michael and nodded towards the newcomers. Michael looked over in disinterest for only a second before looking back at Luke and raising his eyebrows. It took a little longer for Michael to whip his head back at the people who were now waiting for their meal, excitement coloured his face as he grinned back at Luke.

"Charlie." Luke began, keeping his eyes on Michael.

"Hm?" Charlie, who hadn't been paying attention enough to know what Luke and Michael were grinning about, perked up at the mention of this name.

"I'm going to give you a two minute head start if you don't want to get involved." Luke said rather formally, like he was talking business, this caught Ashton's attention and he began looking around for what had the boys so excited.

"Fuck Luke-" He began with a sigh, seeing what had the lads grinning like a bunch of unsupervised children in a candy shop.

"Sh!" Luke snapped, glancing at the cops out of the corner of his eye to find them looking in their direction. He lowered his voice, "Group chat."

One by one, each boy pulled out his phone and began typing. Ashton's message sowed up first, followed by Charlie's.

Ass-ton: this is a bad idea.

Cheerio: What's going on?

Lemon Hemmings: Ash, look at me for a sec

Ashton looked up from his phone just in time to see Luke rolling his eyes at him.

Ass-ton: definitely worth looking up for... sike.

Mikel: Are you guys in?

Cheerio: What's going on?

Almighty Ruler: fuk ye i am!!

Lemon Hemmings: Your spelling makes me want to bathe in bleach.

Almighty Ruler: bad idea, ull only git paler

Ass-ton: Goddamn Calum, put on your spell check.

Almighty Ruler: idk how

Almighty Ruler: sux 4 u

Lemon Hemmings: Kill me please.

Mikel: Back on topic, everyone in?

Cheerio: What's going on?

Ass-ton: Something probably illegal

Lemon Hemmings: Nah, its like a game of manhunt.

Ass-ton: ????????

Ass-ton: no its not wtf

Almighty Ruler: doods, we need 2 figer ths out quik

Cheerio: What's like manhunt?

Lemon Hemmings: Swear to God, if you don't turn autocorrect on I'm going to start screaming.

"Can I borrow your phone for a second, babe?" Michael asked, looking up from his phone screen to give Calum a loving smile as he was handed the phone.

Ass-ton: I refuse to participate in this game of "manhunt."

Cheerio: Someone explain.

Lemon Hemmings: We're gonna be doing something technically illegal.

Cheerio: Technically?

Mike: Its only illegal if you get caught xD

Lemon Hemmings: Basically, we do something stupid to get the cops to chase us, usually making us split up so the cops have a harder time.

Lemon Hemmings: We pick somewhere to meet and if you get caught or are the last one there, you lose.

Ass-ton changed Lemon Hemmings to Soon to be Parolee in the group chat.

Ass-ton changed Mikel to Criminal Record in the group chat.

Almighty Ruler: 2 Put it limps, run or Dy trying.

Almighty Ruler: What the duck

Almighty Ruler: duck

Almighty Ruler: DUCK

Almighty Ruler: F U C K

Criminal Record: What's the matter Cal? (;

Almighty Ruler: methinks is tong wit my keyboard

Criminal Record: Babe, that doesn't make sense.

Almighty Ruler: Don't babe me, eat did u do >.>

"'Eat did you do'? That's some proper English right there." Michael snorted, giving his grumpy boyfriend a kiss on the cheek teasingly. "I just put autocorrect on."

Almighty Ruler: Duck sake, fine. I'll spell things properly.

Almighty Ruler: So we're all in then?

Ass-ton changed Almighty Ruler to Possible Charges in the group chat.

Soon to be Parolee changed Ass-ton to Wimp in the group chat.

Wimp: I'm a wimp because I don't want to do something illegal? Yeah, okay.

Soon to be Parolee: You're right...

Soon to be Parolee changed Wimp to Goos Samaritan in the group chat.

Soon to be Parolee changed Goos Samaritan to Good Samaritan in the group chat.

Good Samaritan: I'M NOT A GOOD SAMARITAN EITHER

Soon to be Parolee: Can you hear me scoffing?

Luke scoffed once but didn't look away from his phone screen, it was a halfhearted scoff and nearly made Ashton laugh.

Good Samaritan: I can prove it to you

Good Samaritan: I don't think someone who blows you in a public bathroom is a good role model for society

Criminal Record changed Good Samaritan to C*ck Sucker in the group chat.

Soon to be Parolee: E x c u s e m e ?

Soon to be Parolee changed C*ck Sucker to Luke's C*ck Sucker in the group chat.

Luke's C*ck Sucker: And here I was thinking that you were going to change it to something less offensive. Thanks.

Luke's C*ck Sucker changed Soon to be Parolee to Bottom Bitch in the group chat.

Bottom Bitch: <3

Bottom Bitch: WAIT NO

Bottom Bitch: THAT ISN'T TRUE

Bottom Bitch: SOMEONE CHANGE MY NAME

Criminal Record: Nah.

"Who's brilliant idea was it to make a rule against changing your own name in the group chat?" Luke groaned, glaring at Ashton miserably from across the table.

"Yours, if you were actually looking for a response." Charlie stated, looking up from his phone casually.

"Smart ass." Luke grumbled.

Possible Charges: Don't talk to Charlie that way!

Possible Charges: He's vulnerable and needs to be protected at all costs

Cheerio: I'm not vulnerable.

Possible Charges: Hush up, Cinnamon Roll!

Possible Charges: You need to be protected from the world.

Possible Charges changed Cheerio to Cinnamon Roll in the group chat.

Charlie glanced at the rest of the lads seated at the table, "All in favour of a name change freebie in the group chat?"

There was a unanimous "I" from the four other boys at the table before the group chat started up again.

Possible Charges changed their name to Baby Boy in the group chat.

Cinnamon Roll changed their name to Cheerio in the group chat.

Criminal Record changed their name to Batman in the group chat.

Bottom Bitch changed their name to iTop in the group chat.

Luke's C*ck Sucker changed their name to Smash in the group chat.

iTop: Get it? It's like iHop but more better (-;

Batman: But iHop is pancakes...

Batman: Your name, on the other hand, is just a lie...

iTop: I DO TOP THOUGH

Baby Boy: k.

Batman: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Smash changed iTop to Puke Lemmings in the group chat.

Puke Lemmings: )-:

Smash: Sucks to suck.

Puke Lemmings: You would know ;-)

Smash removed Puke Lemmings from the group chat.

"Suck my dick," Luke grumbled, unhappy that he'd been kicked out even though he was sitting at a table with all the members of the chat.

"Been there, done that." Ashton stated dismissively, focused on his phone screen. Luke frowned, wondering why he hadn't been added back yet, it usually didn't take long before Mike or Cal added him back in after a laugh.

"What are you guys saying?" Luke asked, trying to peek at Charlie's phone but couldn't read what was on it in time because Charlie locked his phone.

"Nothing." Michael mumbled, stifling a laugh.

"What are you guys saying?" Luke repeated with slightly more intensity to his voice, trying to look over Calum's shoulder to see what they were doing.

"Oh my god." Luke groaned, catching a glimpse of what they were doing. He looked like he was getting a massive headache suddenly. Looking at Ashton, the teenage boy looked more like a child with his lip jutted ever so subtly and wide blue eyes, in the whiniest voice Ashton had ever heard come out of Luke's mouth he said, "Why are you showing them embarrassing pictures of me?"

Ashton shrugged noncommittally, "It was just a matter of time?"

Smash added Puke Lemmings into the group chat.

Puke Lemmings: You guys suck.

Batman: Shut up, Luke.

Puke Lemmings left the group chat.

Baby Boy: Duck sake Luke.

Baby Boy: FUCK SAKE LUKE**

Baby Boy added Puke Lemmings into the group chat.

Puke Lemmings: Okay, back onto our original topic of conversation, let's do this.

Smash: nah.

A/N: I was going to write more, but my internet is being a little bitch right now and I don't want to deal with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 24.2K 42
❝Is it true that you love me, I dare you to kiss me, with everyone watching.❞
1.5K 55 51
Short stories about my fave ship 🚢🔥❤️ Don't question the book cover okay? Okay...
17.8K 1.4K 102
⤷ you're the only thing that's going on in my mind. [completed] → content warning: homophobia depression
547K 25.2K 28
"Who are you?" All Rights Reserved.© WriteDrunk 2014. Completed.