What If I Had Your Body?

By miabuggful

Mia is a fan of One Direction but one certain curly haired isn't so much of a fan of her. She's in the same b... More

Ch. 1: Meet And Greet Pt. 1
Ch. 2: Meet & Greet Pt. 2
Ch. 3: Thunderstorms
Ch. 4: The Night Before All Hell Broke Loose
Ch. 5: What If You Were Me and What If I Were You?
Ch. 6: Harry's Masterplan
Ch. 7: Why Is Everyone Skeptical?
Ch. 8: The Arousing First Day
Ch. 9: It's Only Our First Day & We're Already Fucking It Up
Ch. 10: The Truth About Harry Styles
Ch. 11: The Truth About Tamia Osborne
Ch. 12: Setting 'Em Straight
Ch. 13: The Intriguing Interview
Ch. 14: The Daring Date
Ch. 15: Coming Clean
Ch. 16: Blackberry Bet
Ch. 17: Wednesday In The Café
Ch. 18: My Tanning Skin Bothers People
Ch. 19: Because He Likes...Boys
Ch. 20: Give Up, Give In
Ch. 21: Look After You
Ch. 22: Begin Again
Ch. 23: Well, Well, Well
Ch. 24: Bloodstream
Ch. 25: All Around
Ch. 27: Ride
Ch. 28: Come Together

Ch. 26: Cops & Robbers

280 16 5
By miabuggful

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it's so late that I'm updating but I had to do test corrections for two test! Yes it was terrible -_-.

Haha anyway how are you guys? I don't really have much to say so sea ya dudes in bits? :F)

Oh baby stick em up

Your love or your life

Mia's POV:

I walk out of my bedroom and go into the living room, expecting to see the boys there but nope. I wait for a few seconds to hear anything.

I suddenly hear deep and soft voices speaking rather loud in the kitchen. I go into the kitchen to see the boys huddled around the table.

"Aren't we supposed to be leaving now?" I ask them rather confused. They all look up at me with food in their mouths and surprise looks on their faces. I guess they didn't hear me since I am a ninga.

"Yeah Haz, but you have to eat your breakfast." Liam smiles at me and pats the seat beside me where my food is located. I sit down to see scrambled eggs, toast and bacon.

My stomach begins to growl and I cover it up while looking at the boys with sheepish smiles which they all laugh at.

"Someone is hungry and it's not me for a change," Niall chirps across from me and I smile at him before digging in.

"Slow down Haz, you'll be able to get in the car soon." Zayn smirks at me knowingly and I send him a glare because I know he's hinting that about me sitting beside Louis.

Which I'll admit, I'm anxious to sit beside him. I look around to find Louis and to see him laughing at something Niall did or said.

Niall picks up a fork full of eggs and brings it to Louis' lips to feed it to him which Louis opens his mouth for it. Niall just watches Louis with amusement in his eyes.

"Um what are you guys doing?" I narrow my eyes at them and they both look at me with confusion in their blue eyes.

"Niall's giving me food?" Louis replies but it comes out as a question. I shrug it off and go back to my food.

"And you say you don't like him," Zayn whispers in my ear and I clench my teeth because it's so not true!

"Whatever Zayn," he just smirks and continues to eat his food.

After we finish eating, we all jump into our usual van where I sit in the back...with Louis.

"Mia?" Louis whispers so the boys won't hear him. I look over at him from the corner of my eye and look out the window.

"Yeah?" I reply still looking out the window to watch the morning sun come out behind the clouds.

Louis' POV:

Why is she acting so weird? I mean I don't remember doing anything wrong? Unless.

No she couldn't find out about that. I look over at her to see her sweeping Harry's curls to the front to fix them. As you can see, I like her.

I know it's weird and trust me. You're not the only that thinks such things. How can I like some girl that's in my mate's body? Only I would have this sort of problem.

I think it all occured when I sung her asleep with Look After You. The same song I wouldn't even think of singing to Eleanor and she was my girlfriend for two years, for Kevin's sake!

It's not because oh she's in Harry's body and Larry is real because it's most definitely not! It's because her personality. Call me a sucker for cliche but she's perfect.

Ever since the Meet & Greet, I felt a weird way towards her but would always shrug it off. That night when I slept with Harry because of the thunderstorm, I thought of her.

I even dreamt of her and to find out she was in the bed with me the next morning. Life can be weird like that sometimes. I chuckle at the thought of that hectic morning and Mia looks over at me weirdly.

"Nothing," I mouthed at her and she turns her head to look back out of the window but I stop her and she looks at with me piercing green eyes.

"What Lou?" Her tone matching her eyes.

"I'm sorry but are you okay?"

"Just-," she starts her sentence off rudely but notices the look on my face and she softens her eyes. "Ju-just fine Lou, kind of nervous is all." She tries to smile but it's tight.

"Here come here," I motion for her to put her head in my lap and she looks at me warily but soon enough does. I begin to play with Harry's curls and she sighs.

After a few minutes of absentmindely playing with Harry's hair, we finally get to Management's office.

"Alright now Harry you know the rules. Just fess up and we should be okay." Liam looks back at Harry and then all of us. "Ready? Let's go."

I look down at Mia to see her already looking up at me with wide eyes. "What do I do?" She ask me when the rest of the  boys already got out of the car.

"Don't worry about it because you have the boys and I there. Two of us will help you out more than the other two." I smile down at her and rub her or well Harry's cheek with the back of my hand.

She moves her face into my hand but freezes to my dismay when she notices what she's doing. She gets up immediately and get out of the van.

I look at the door that she just exited out of until she pokes her head back in with a smile.

"Coming Lou?" I smile back in relief to know that everything is fine.

Mia's POV:

Everything is not fine! When he touched my cheek, I knew that I liked it. I liked it far too much and he doesn't need to know that I may sort of kinda have a tiny little crush on him.

He hops out of the band and walks in front of me. Something tells me to just smack his ass because I never experienced it.

So I did and he turns around with a surprise look on his face and begins to blush like a tomato. Wow just from that single gesture. Okay.

I walk into the building with a still flushed Louis behind me this time. We look around the lobby for the boys but we don't see them.

"Hi Stacy, are the boys already in the conference room?" Louis ask her and she nods in return with a smile.

"Go right ahead."

We head up on the elevator and of course I do the usual try to hit the button childishly but I'm with Louis so yeah.

We ended up with someone pressing the button and the other one stopping the elevator so they can press the button.

I don't even know why I pressed the button in the first place when I never been here so I wouldn't know what floor.

Anyway I let Louis win which he's not letting me forget it. Cue everyone to roll their eyes. Thank you.

"C'mon love," Louis grabs my hand to guide me where the big conference room will be and of course the scary Management team.

I gulp and feel self conscious because would Harry even wear this to one of these? Oh what am I even talking about? If it was up to Harry, he would've came up here naked for crying out loud!

"Glad that you two could join us," I look up to notice that we're actually in front of...them. There's only six of them: three men and three women.

The one in the middle must've been the one to say that rather rude comment because she looks like the big dog of this gathering.

"Yes we're here," Louis snaps and I look at him with disapproval in my eyes. No need to sink down to their level.

"Yeah well anyway we need to talk about this gay rumor going around." The guy on the left of the woman in the middle changes the subject quickly.

The voice sounds familiar. Oh I know! It's Matt! The one that told me about the set up of the date with Taylor. Matt begins to look through files.

"Okay what exactly happen Harry?" He looks up at me and I feel tightness in my throat because I don't like this much attention on me. I'm an introvert so I'm practically freaking out on the inside.

"Er um," I try to find the words and Louis touches my hand from where he's sitting beside me and I know exactly what to say.

"Its exactly what you call it, a rumor." I look him deeply in his almost black eyes and his mouth begins to move. Clearly he's chewing gum.

"Okay then why do they have a recording here of Niall  stating that you're gay?" Everyone's attention goes to Niall who gives us all a sheepish smile in return and then they look back at me.

"Well it was all a prank."

"A prank?" One of them ask and I nod my head feeling my curls hit my forehead.

"I was pranking the boys to have them think that I was gay. It was more of an let's say experiment to see how they would react but it never came down to it for me to tell them that it was all a joke.

"It was too late." I finished and lean back in my seat. Now that my confession is out of the way. We should be ab-

"Hold on so you mean to tell us that this was a prank?" One of them glares at us and I nod slowly while I feel my body shake from the nerves.

Matt gets up from the table and paces the room. "Well surprisingly enough, our sales went up after that recording came out." I look between me and the boys.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Louis swears under his breath and I look over at him confusingly. I don't understand what does he mean?

"No no, you're not going to make him do that! You said that Niall and him were supposed to be the single ones.

"You already made him date Taylor because you didn't want them thinking he was gay and now you want him to be gay?!" Matt tries to shush Zayn but Zayn shakes his head.

"No that's bullshit Matt and you know it!" Zayn stands up from his seat and bangs his tan clenching fists on the table.

So they want Harry, me? Be gay? So they're going to set me up with a guy? God, I just keep on ruining his life. I put my head in my hands and breathe slowly.

"Well I think Harry should choose then," I look up slightly with my hands covering my face to see Matt giving me devilish eyes. Oh no.

"You either have to choose between keep dating Taylor Swift or come out as Larry? It's your choice Harry. Either way you'll gain more popularity for the band."

I look over at Louis to see him already looking at me with wide blue eyes. What the fuck have I done?

Oh, I caught you so off guard

Now here's just a taste

(A/N: Hey dudes! Yes sorry I left it on a cliffhanger! I promise I'll update tomorrow because I won't have anything to do then. :)

Sorry that Hazza wasn't in this :(.

Tell me what do you think about Mia getting jealous about Nouis feeding each other? Omg did you get excited when Louis finally admitted his feelings for Mia? Can I say #Mouis? Haha and oh no what about poor Hazza!

WHO DO YOU BELIEVE SHE SHOULD CHOOSE?? Larry or Haylor? And is there going to be a choosing of Mouis and Mirry? We'll see I guess.

Tell me what you think in the comments. Seriously comment on the Larry or Haylor decision! Don't forget to vote! Sea ya later dudes! :F)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
2.5K 52 15
What happens when a introvert orphan decides to make a change and open herself up to the world by accepting the opportunity to go to England for an e...
33.1K 981 29
*This story is set in the 1950's-1960's and based on the real mystery of Alcatraz.* Twenty year old Hazel doesnt know what else to do with her life a...
84.6K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...