Capture My Soul: A Lucifer Fa...

By poptastic749

Lorelai Thomas is the poster child for being a Good Girl. Well mannered, outstanding grades and a need to suc... More

Chapter One: First Encounter
Chapter Two: Thoughts About You
Chapter Three: Dazed and Confused
Chapter Five: Desire Unto Thee
Chapter Six: Foot Fetish
Chapter Seven: Consequences of Actions
Chapter Eight: Dark Haze
Chapter Nine: Dont Stop
Chapter Ten: Field Trip
Chapter Eleven: Distractions
Chapter Twelve: Interruptions
Chapter Thirteen: Affection and Trepidation
Chapter Fourteen: Lustful Antics
Chapter Fifteen: Beautiful Horrors
Chapter Sixteen: Cinderella
Chapter Seventeen: The Gala
Chapter Eighteen: Dance the Night Away
Chapter Nineteen: First Time
Chapter Twenty: Revelations
Chapter Twenty One: The Attack
Chapter Twenty Two: Reassurances
Chapter Twenty Three: The Doctor Is In
Chapter Twenty Four: Falling
Chapter Twenty Five: Inseparable
Chapter Twenty Six: Please, Sir
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Truth Shall Set Me Free
Chapter Twenty Eight: Torture of the Soul
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hope and Fear
Chapter Thirty: Sacrafice
Authors Note

Chapter Four: Wining and Dining

22.8K 528 93
By poptastic749

I tugged on my dress slightly as I made my way down the stairs at Lux. For the second time I found myself looking around in awe. This place seemed different now as I walked with a purpose. The other night had left me shaken to my core, my emotions all over the place. I had been so confused about the entire interaction between myself and Lucifer, yet also so satisfied. That unexplored part of myself was so ready to find him tonight and see where the night went, yet I was certain about what my more rational side wanted. I knew that sleeping with this man was out of the question-for now. I had told Jade about Lucifer coming over and she had been over the moon excited for me. "Atta girl, Lor!" she had said, helping me to get ready before her own date with Michael.

So here I stood, looking around Lux in search of the supposed devil. I still wasnt convinced that he was the real deal, religious or not, there were just too many things that didnt add up. And although I found myself doubting what had to be true, that he was not in fact the devil, I couldnt rationalize what he had said without proof. My eyes wandered until I finally spotted him sitting at the bar, speaking with the bartender. I made my way over to him, inhaling deeply to calm my nerves. My hair tumbled down my back in its mass of curls, while I wore minimal makeup and the same dress and heels from two nights ago. "It suits you." Lucifer's words whispered through my mind as I thought about my dress, a light blush filling my cheeks as I thought about how close he had been. I bit my lip as I made my way through the crowd, finally reaching him and placing my hand on his arm. He turned around and when his eyes landed on mine he smiled.

"Lorelai, hello!" I smiled softly and pulled my hand away as his eyes roamed over me. "Hi," I said shyly as my eyes took in his back suit and white dress shirt, the top unbuttoned just enough to get a peak at his chest. I raised my eyes to meet his and blushed as I realized he saw me checking him out. "You like what you see, darling?" I blushed and tore my gaze away from his, stepping back slightly as he stood up. "Come on, lets get you upstairs."

"Upstairs?" I asked as Lucifer reached out to take my hand in his. My hand was a lot smaller than his, but it fit nicely in his warm palm. A slight burst of electricity ran up my arm as his thumb traced slow circles on the back of my hand. "Yes, to my penthouse." Penthouse? I thought. So hes tall, dark, handsome and rich? My inner demon seemed to smirk. Lucifer pulled me over to an elevator where he pushed a button that opened the doors. "Ladies first" he gestured and I smiled slightly and headed in, thanking him on the way. Lucifer stepped in next to me and pushed another button that closed the doors and left us in the small space.

The atmosphere changed as I was suddenly very aware of our proximity to each other and looked up at the tall man. I bit my lip as his scent seemed to fill the elevator, awakening that dark part of myself. His hand brushed against mine and I looked down at it, that small touch igniting a dark flame within me. Images flashed in my mind of him pressing me up against the elevator wall, my legs around his waist, his lips locked with mine. Calm down, Lor, I thought, trying to shake the naughty images from my mind. Its just a date. You can do this. The elevator dinged then and the doors opened. I inhaled deeply, my head clearing as I was able to see the vast space before me. Curiosity got the best of me and I walked out of the elevator, my eyes widening and jaw dropping slightly at the room before me. "Wow," I breathed. I heard Lucifer's deep chuckle from close behind me. "You like it?" My eyes couldnt decide what to stay focused on; they took in everything. The massive sectional that took up space in the massive living space, the sleek piano that stood opposite the wall length bar. I turned and took in the wall of books, seemingly leading into a study.

"Yes," I said finally, turning to smile at Lucifer. He chuckled and walked forward, grabbing my arm. "Then youll love the view." He led me out onto the immense balcony. I glanced at the steam rising from the inground hot tub before I regarded the view. The moon cast a soft glow onto the city, lights glowing in the darkened night. I walked from Lucifers touch and layed my hands atop the balconys ledge, looking over the side. "I wouldnt suggest jumping, love, its a steep fall." I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Its beautiful out here, just perfect." I turned to face him, only to see Lucifer had moved and now stood next to a small table, aglow with the light of a candle. Two covered trays sat upon the black surface, while Lucifer stood behind a tucked out chair.

"Hungry?" My eyes met his and I nodded, walking over to where he stood at the table and sitting down. Lucifer tucked me in and moved around the table to sit across from me. The slight breeze blew some of my curls int my face and I reached up to tuck them behind my ear. The table was simply dressed; candle in the middle, wine glasses with an open bottle of wine, covered platters and silverware. It was simple but elegant, much like the man sitting across from me. I lifted the lid from the platter to expose a beautifully laid chicken dish with risotto and roasted asparagus. It smelled divine and I inhaled deeply to appreciate the scent.

"I hope you like chicken." Lucifer said as he poured some wine into my glass. I nodded, "I do. Did you cook?"

"Of course, I wasnt about to have some poor sap do it." I chuckled slightly and picked up my fork, eating a bite of the risotto. I moaned as its heavenly taste filled my senses. Lucifer smirked, "if thats what you sound like with good food, I can only imagine what good sex must sound like." Had I not swallowed a second earlier I would have choked. "Im going to ignore that comment and compliment your cooking. Its excquisite."

"Thank you, darling. Do you cook?" I swallowed another bite, reaching for my glass of white wine and downing a sip, nodding. "I do, although I dont get to cook as much as Id like to living at the dorm. We dont have a kitchen."

"And what are you studying at school?" I couldnt tell for sure but it almost sounded as if he hesitated on the words before he actually spoke them. I hesitated slightly, wondeing if this would be a sore subject as it revelaed how young I was. "English, Id like to become a writer."

"A writer?" This seemed to peak his interest as he leaned forward. His scent filled my nose and I found myself inadvertantly leaning in closer to inhale his delicious scent. Could first date sex really be so bad? I thought, a moment later cringing at my own stupidity.I was smarter than that. Unexperienced, yes, but smart enough to know that for someone who was still a virgin, first date sex was very very bad. "Umm yeah, writing is sort of...a passion of mine." I blushed as a shy smile crept over my features. Lucifer smirked, leaning in. "Oh I do love passion, darling. Its one of the areas in which Im most educated in." What? I thought to myself before shaking my head slightly and eating anther bite of my food.

The evening continued in a similar stride. Casual conversation between bites of food and sips of wine. It seemed like I did most of the talking while Lucifer commented and asked questions. Every now and then he would throw in a cheeky remark that would have my toes curling beneath the table and my mental self slapping me into place. He seemed to be genuinely intetested in all I had to say, although there wasnt quite anything interesting about my life.

I had come from a small family, one brother who was a year younger than myself and a mother and father. My brother was the black sheep in the family and wasnt in any form of post-secondary, just floating from place to place. My parents didnt know what to do with him. He hadnt gotten into any real trouble, although my parents werent surprised if he was brought home by the LAPD every now and then. I, on the other hand, had been the poster child for a well behaved, well mannered student. Never getting into trouble, always home before curfew, always courteous. At mention of this Lucifer just smirked, mumbling "well we all have a darker side. Some just have theirs hidden deep down." It made me feel exposed, almost as if he knew what I had been thinking on and off since I met him.

We finished dinner shortly after, both our plates wiped clean. I dabbed my napkin on my lips, hoping that there wasnt any embarassing food stains on my face. "That was unbelieveably good, thank you." I murmured. Lucifer smiled and nodded, "youre welcome." He stood up, pushing his chair back and offering me his hand. I took it without hesitation, biting my lip as I stood up. Lucifer stared at me for a moment, his eyes noticing the lip caught bewteen my teeth. "Now, for dessert." Dessert? My blood ran cold as I thought about what dessert could possibly mean. There was coffee and there was coffee and knowing Lucifer, his idea of an after dinner treat wasnt something I was likely to have to work off the next day.

He led us back into the penthouse, moving towards the bar where he orered me to sit in a bar stool. I did so reluctantly as he dug around for a specific bottle, finally finding it and pouring the yellow tinged liquid into two glasses. My eyes couldnt help but roam his form once more and I could practically hear my inner darker self cat calling him. Lucifer turned around, handing me a glass. "Thank you," I mumbled, "what is this?" He clinked his glass against mine before taking a sip. "Icewine, I thought you might enjoy something a little sweeter. Most women do." Most women...the thought left a bad taste in my mouth, soemthing that the sweet liquid I had just swallowed couldnt wash away. I frowned slightly, remembering exactly why I wasnt letting myself give in to the ridiculous thought of sleeping with this man. He had obviously been around the block and I didnt want to be just another notch in his already fully notched belt.

I nodded, "oh." I downed the rest of the the glasses contents. Lucifer frowned, moving around the bar to stand next to me. "What are you thinking about?" I shrugged, my eyes wandering over to the beautiful piano he had sitting in his living space. "Nothing really...just personal things..."

"Your desire for me?" My head snapped up instanty, my brows raising. "What?"

"Oh come on, love, admit it. Tell me you desire me and we can get a move on, I wont keep you waiting any more."

"Desire you? In what world did you think I desired you? And what do you mean by keep me waiting?" I was slightly appalled as his presumptious assumptions and slightly embarassed about how on the money he might have been. But did I desire him? Desire is too strong a word, I thought, Im just entertaing thr thought of what it might be like to sleep with you. Lucifer looked taken aback, almost as if he thougt he had been right about what I was thinking. "I dont understand you."

Ouch.

I frowned, standing up and slamming the glass on the counter. "Well sorry if Im not the easy girl you expected me to be. Maybe if thats what youre actually thinking I should just go." I turned on my heel to leave and felt Lucifer grip my wrist, pulling me back to him. "Lorelai that isnt what I meant and you know it. Im just having a hard time understanding why you dont seem to desire me as others do." Others...a sharp pain tugged in my chest and I was reminded about his womanizer tendencies. "Sorry to disappoint you then." I grumbled, looking down. Lucifer still gripped my wrist, his grip loosening slightly. His hand slipped into mine as he raised my wrist to his mouth, kissing the inner skin. I bit my lip, looking up at him from beneath my lashes and feeling my irritation toards him slowly flicker away, as if he blew out the candle within me. "I apologize." He murmured, pulling my body into his.

His arm came around my waist, he leaned in to whisper in my ear as he had done the day before. "Lets say we forget the whole thing and start over, how can I make this up to you? What is it you desire?" My eyes fluttered closed and I inhaled his intoxicating scent once more. I hummed softly and felt his lips come over mine, kissing me softly as if wanting to draw out my inner animal. I leaned into him, kissing him slightly harder before mumbling, "I cant sleep with you."

He pulled back instantly and left me feeling cold and embarassed. My cheeks heated and my eyes widened as the moment sliped away from us. "What?" HIs brown furrowed as he droped my hand and stepped back from me. I swallowed and repeated myself, stuttering slightly. "I-I cant sleep with you."

"And may I ask why not?" He snapped. I was taken aback by his change of tone. He acted as if this was the first time he had ever heard the word no, but surely I couldnt be the first person to reject him? I glared at him, straightening my shoulders. "Actually, its none of your freakin business. I think I better leave now." I turned then, moving quicker so he couldnt grab me again. I headed straight for the elevator, pressing the button and stepping in. I turned around to see Lucifer watching me from whwre I left him; a puzzled and annoyed look on his face.

That was the last thing I saw as the elevator doors closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.2K 51
After their first night ever together, that night remains as the "magical" night in Deckerstar's history. Join Lucifer and Chloe on a journey full of...
3.6M 95.3K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
32.4K 1.1K 45
"Hey," She began quietly, much like how she greeted him in the penthouse several times when he hadn't known she was coming over. "Look, I promise tha...
255 5 6
Imagine if you check into a hotel in hell, to find out the Morningstar family runs it, with no strings attached. Only to attach strings to Lucifer h...