Me and my 12 brothers. YES...

wontletyougo_906

~STORY COMPLETED! just in process of editing~ Lexi Walker has 12 brothers. Twelve irritating, annoying, boss... Еще

CHARACTERS
Me and my 12 brothers. YES....12 brothers!- chapter one
Me and my 12 brothers - Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (PART 1)
Chapter 42 (PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 ~ Last Chapter
Thank you!
Sequel!?

Chapter 72

33.3K 961 272
wontletyougo_906

Uploaddeddd! a little earlier than I usually do as well I think!

thank you so much for all votes comments and reads! :) really cannot thank you enough <3

.oo...I don't really want this story to get rated or anything sooo I've tried to cover up swear words..and think I have on previous chapters...hope that's alright! ...hopefully no one has got offended by anything in this book so far...if you have I apologise...I should but some warnings possibly....if I haven't.

But yeah...hope you enjoy this chapter...it's not...much...and maybe jumps a lot?..but I need it to :)

oh and sorry for any mistakes!

ENJOY!

*****************

CHAPTER 72

It's been eight weeks. Eight weeks since me and Noah became official.

And these eight weeks have probably been the best eight weeks I've had since we moved here, all those five months ago.

I can't believe it's been so long, at least five months. That's nearly six. That's nearly half a year.

And so much has happened if I'm honest. So much for the better.

It's already reached the end of the year, the weather turning cold and windy, as the months drag through the winter days, but I've always loved the early winter season, when the weather Is just starting to get chillier, and the sun starts to set earlier in the evenings. After summer this is my favourite time.

Even though it's been eight weeks, all through that time a constant reminder of the school’s Winter dance has been made everyday probably, especially with Charlie and Abby helping out on the plans for it, and probably even deciding on what they will wear. I've started to come around to the idea with listening to those two girls gossip about it non stop, hearing what's going to happen and the ideas of the themes that could happen, it's kind of made me interest. Not that I would admit that to them though.

The thoughts of even possibly wanting to go to this dance is causing me to cringe. That's not the things I like...I don't like dances! no... it's not me.

But I really am starting to wonder what is me any more, as these past eight weeks I've certainty not been the same person I was five months ago.

Something has changed about me.

And I'm not sure if it's a good thing.

~

“Sup Lexi!” Charlie's voice chirps as she suddenly appears beside me, startling me as I place books into my locker...

“Jeez...” I breath deeply looking up to see Charlie grinning to me as always, “Hey..” I reply a smile coming to my face.

Giggling, Charlie leans up against the locker beside me, her arms wrapped around the books in her arms. “Where's lover boy?” she grins with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes at one of the little 'nickname' that she's come up with for Noah, none of them fail to amuse me, and even thou I roll my eyes, her little names have grown on me these past weeks and it'll seem a little weird for her to call Noah by his actual name now.

“He's at training...” I tell her, shuffling some books before closing the door of my locker.

“Ooo he is?!” Charlie perks up a little more, eyes brightening with a smirk tugging to her lips

“Yea....” I say slowly looking to her in confusion to why she suddenly perked up.

Grinning with a mischievous look in her eye, Charlie tugs at my arm, “Oo c'mon! Let's go watch!” She grins.

“What? Why?” I frown not really wanting to go and sit out in the breezy weather when we could sit in the warmth of the canteen.

Charlie gives me a blunt look, “Dur! They are training! You know what that means!” I just stare at her confused.

Grabbing my arm Charlie already pulls me down the corridor, “Cute, hot boys running around in those uniforms?...Lexi, c'mon, this is just logic.” She states as we reach the doors leading out to the large fields out back.

“Well..I..uh..” I mumbled over my words frowning as I try to make sense.

“Well...alright for you just one, cute hot boy..” She grins, an smirk edged into the grin on her face, “But for me...I'm free to stare at whoever I may...” She sighs dreamily s we step out into the winter air, a cold wind wrapping around us as we are no longer protected from the walls of the building.

I let out a small laugh, shaking my head at my slightly crazy friend, but don't protest in any way as she leads us around to the bleachers that stand facing the sports field. The tall metal frames looking taller than usual in the gloomy weather, the top of them almost seeming to touch the grey clouds tha are floating low up above.

Tugging at my jacket around me more, to try keep the winds coming from the opened field out of contact from my body, me and Charlie make our way over to the bleachers, stepping up onto the first row.

“Aahh...” Charlie sighs, a big smile dripped on her face as she takes a seat and gazes out forward. “This is what I call a perfect view” She says and as I turn my gaze to exactly where she's looking, I see that she's spotted the group of athletes steadily jogging up and down between some markers, either wearing some sports shorts or some longer trousers, but can't really make out much as they seem to far away.

Rubbing my hands together to keep them warm as I take a seat next to Charlie, my eyes can't help but search for that one person in particular. I mean I might as well find him shouldn't I? I'm here now anyway....

“You should come up here during the summer..” Charlie murmurs, half distracted by the figures on the pitch, “I swear it'll be one of the best things you will ever see.”

I let slip a smile at Charlie's words, a soft laugh coming from my lips at how serious she said that, but I just nudge her playfully not saying anything back as my gaze drifts to the pitch as well, thinking that Charlie is probably right.

I spot Noah. Jogging between these markers on the pitch, that seem to get further and further away each time and I can't help but fix my eyes on him getting mesmerised and I really do wonder why on earth I never came here before.

He's been on this team for a while. I never really heard much about the sports in this school..about this football team but I guess it just wasn't a hot topic then. But from looking around an noticing the odd other person, mostly girls sat along the bleachers or stood on the edge of the pitch, I can gather that this is going to become a usual thing now.

Except I don't want to be one of those girls who sits and watches their boyfriend run about with a ball, gushing up on how every other male in the team is. No....I don't want to be that I honestly I would much rather go an join in myself., but this one time wouldn't hurt will it? There's room for something new all the time...

Glancing briefly down to my phone to check the time, I'm thankful there's still at least forty minutes left of lunch and as I glance over to Charlie, gazing off and looking intently on the boys training, I can tell that we won't be leaving here until we hear that bell...

~

“Oh....Nath does wanna ask Abby you know...” Charlie suddenly brings up, eyes sill glued to the pitch as now the boys are doing some different drills that involve retrieving the ball from another player, a little too violently.

“Oh yeah?” I raise a brow glancing across to her, a smile coming to face, “That's good..I knew he would want to.”

Charlie nods, “Yup...but bless him, he's nervous as hell but I told him to grow some balls and ask Abs” Charlie responds and I crack a laugh, “Because he has nothing to worry about, that girl is going to say yes so he's perfectly fine” She grins, only taking her eyes away from the pitch for a brief moment to smirk towards me.

I chuckle and nod agreeing with her, those two really will be perfect for each other.

My smile fades a little as I see one member of the team getting pushed to floor forcefully as someone rips the ball from their grip. I cringe, gulping as I weird rush of chills cover my body causing goosebumps to appear...that must have hurt.

I can't help but think if that was Noah getting knocked down like that. Luckily I haven't seen that happen to him yet, and I hope to god I don't because even just seeing that player get knocked causes my stomach to twist and I don't even know the guy.

I used to watch football on TV, we all used to...seeing all the tackles and that up close on the screen...but I guess it's different when you see it in person.....or maybe it's just because the barrier around my heart has slowly been melting over the past eight weeks and is causing me to feel all these different emotions that I haven't felt for two years.

“Oooo” Charlie bite her lip, “That's gotta have hurt..” She narrows her eyes continue to watch as the player who got knocked, gets back up as If nothing has happened....and I can't seem to get my head around that fact....how can he not be hurt?!

“Damn...” Charlie chuckles..” These boys gotta be built of metal...” She smirks and I really wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. None of them seem to be showing any signs of pain.

A whistle is soon heard, echoing across the empty playing fields, halting each small group of players in their training and I blink slowly, not realising that I've been completely drawn into watching these players run around for forty minutes, the time sure flew by.

“Aww...” Charlie pouts as the group of boy come together along with their coach, “I was enjoying that..” She huffs and I smile at her, patting her knee

“C'mon....we got class!” I grin sarcastically enthusiastic about our next lesson and Charlie pokes her tongue out at me before getting to her feet.

I keep my head down to see where I'm stepping, not wanting to slip or fall on the metal as we step down the few rows we climbed up after Charlie insisted it would be a better view from a few rows up rather than the bottom, which I can argue about but I would rather want to get down these steps safely.

“Ooh! Hey...hey...Twinkle is coming this way!” Charlie whispers, giggles into my ear causing me to snap my head up as we reach the last step to see the dark haired boy walking towards the edge of the pitch with his hair swept over to one side and even from this distance I can see a faint smile on his face.

He hasn't spotted me or Charlie sat at these bleachers all this time, well...at least I don't think he has...so seeing him coming this way makes my stomach turn with those familiar butterflied that have never died and a smile tugs up to my lips as my hand grips the cold rail more tightly as I already feel my heart start to beat louder...

That's one thing for sure that never changes....those damn feelings I get whenever I see him.

But as I'm about to take the last step down and open my mouth to call his name, I suddenly freeze in place with my mouth only meeting the cold wind sweeping over us as a blonde haired, petite girl meets Noah at the side of the pitch, the pair of them embracing each other in a hug.

What?

Blinking I open my eyes wider with tilting my head a little as I watch this little 'meeting' happen between my boyfriend and that blonde bimbo who now has her hands still touching him even thou that hug has ended.

“What is that b*tch doing here?!” Charlie hisses as she jumps down the last step, eyes glaring down towards the pair. “What is she doing?!”

I blink again, gulping as my stomach twists again, but not in that most familiar way that I love.

Stepping beside Charlie, my eyes never leaving the pair either as they seem to be in a conversation with Noah smiley, smiley and laughing.

I shrug, gripping that strap of my bag, “I don't know they...” I speak taking a step forward, “They're friend's aren't they? so...why not...” I hear myself mumble...tasting the disgust I have in each word as I speak.

They're friends...

' Mel's a good mate, we've known each other for years'

Something about that sentence made my stomach turn when Noah said that...and with rethinking it now...it still has the same effect as I remember that small look in his eye, telling me that's not the whole truth.

Shaking my head I refuse to think of anything such right now, and with pushing a small smile to my face, I tug Charlie with me as we walk down towards them, trying to pretend that a slightest bit of hurt didn't just stab me for a second there.

“Oi Twinkle!” Charlie calls out to catch Noah's attention, a cheeky grin on her face at calling Noah that amusing nickname in public and I find myself with a little tug of a real smile.

Noah's head snaps up and he blinks, obviously only realising we were here this moment and a grin overtakes his face as his eyes connect with mine.

“Helloo...” He speaks his voice sounding lower as he grins to me with that cheeky hint to it and I feel my insides already melting once again.

I smile shyly, stepping closer to him and even though he's probably covered in sweat he tugs at my hand pulling me close towards him, his lips meeting my cheek softly and I smile leaning into him and notice Charlie giving a smug look over towards where Melanie still stands.

“When did you get here?” Noah questions, smiling down at me and I feel utterly stupid for even thinking, or feeling any of what I just did back up there when I saw these two. He was on;y greeting her with a friendly hug....it's what friends do.

“like forty minutes ago” Charlie answers before I can with a grin, “Yup! We watch you all train...” She slyly smiles, her eyes drifting over behind us to the rest of Noah's team mates and I feel and hear Noah's deep chuckle.

“Aw well...hope you didn't get too cold...” Noah murmurs into my ear and I smile lightly in response, feeling the faint of his lips against my cheek again.

“Yeah....it was freezing!” A voice pipes up, “If you've been out here that long...you should get back into the warm now don't you think? Wouldn't want you to catch something...”

Looking over towards Melanie as she stands there, giving me a sweet, innocent smile as she speaks....but her eyes tell me otherwise and I would much love to go over there and smack that stupid innocent smile off her face..

I'm about to speak out again, to say I'm perfectly fine but get cut off from Noah...

“Yeah...actually I think Mel's right...” He frowns a little looking down to me, “You've been out here a long time, you should go get warm now..” He says and I swear from the corner of my eye I can see a flicker of a muscle move on her lips.

B*tch.

I look up to Noah, and once again and cut from saying anything as he briefly brushes his lips over mine, “Go on...” He smiles “I'll meet you in class” He tells me, pushing me forward a little to urge me to go.

I sigh a little in defeat... “Alright...” I speak, trying not to sound disappointed as I give Noah a smile, “You go shower then...” I tell him with a tug of a smirk, “See you In a bit...” I start to walk away with Charlie, giving Noah a small wave of the hand as I do.

“See you love stick!” Charlie calls out with a grin, walking beside me in a fast past and let slip a laugh again from hearing yet another amusing nickname...

“Love stick...what?” I shake my head confusion as to where on earth she comes up with these things, and even how they are relevant..but Charlie just winks to me as I hear Noah's short laughter as we get further and further away.

“I hate that slu^t” Charlie states, her humour disappearing as soon as we're out of ear shot.

I heave a sigh as we turn the corner to head back into the school building, “So do I...”

Entering back into the school, I breath a sigh of relief as the warmth surrounds me and I rub my arms to get rid of the goosebumps that have formed from not just the cold.

“Brr....alright..what class we got now?” Charlie questions looking around the corridor that's quickly becoming quieter as everyone's getting to their classes.

“Uh...Maths..” I tell her after thinking for a moment.

“Ooooh..” Charlie frowns “We're not together” she pouts and I smile lightly at her

“That's alright...I'll meet you after...only an hour until we can leave..” I tell her which gets rid of her pout and she grins.

“Alright! Okay...let's goooo” She pulls at my arm, turning in the direction which leads in the direction of the Math classrooms...

But as we turn around, a body suddenly collides with mine cause me to stumble back and blink startled and ready to glare at the person responsible....but when I realise the figure is smaller than me and I look down, seeing some familiar dark blonde hair, I frown.

“L-leon?” I question stepping back to get a clearer view of the boy as his head is dipped down.

“Uh...I...s-sorry!” Leon rushes out, bending down to quickly gather a few books that dropped and when he stands back up ready to make a hasty exit I step in front of him..

“Whoa, whoa...why so fast? What's up?” I frown, slightly bending down to try look at his face.

“Uh..I'm late” Leon responds, shuffling the books up higher in his arms, “S-sorry Lexi..” He apologises again before stepping around me once more.

“Leon?” I question again as he ducks his head, almost as if he's hiding it from me and I gently touch his shoulder, “You alright?” I question curiously, getting a weird feeling from him as if something's not right.

He nods his head, shaking off my hand and stepping around me again “I'm just late!” He tells me, his voice sounding a little more forceful than usual which takes me by surprise and I blink, taken back as he quickly hurries away down the corridor without giving me chance to comment again.

I frown as his retreating form disappears around the corner....

“That was Leon right?” I mumble confused.

“Yeah....your forth adorable brother?...yep!” Charlie chuckles coming to my side and nudges me a little as I still frown confused.

“C'mon...we're going be late..” Charlie tugs at my arm, turning me away and into the right direction...

I shake my head as we walk, “Yeah..” I say distractedly and shake my head once again trying to clear my thoughts and push it off as nothing as we walk the short distant to our classroom...

But as I take a seat at my desk, I can't help but let my mind wonder back to Leon...not being to understand is behaviour as Leon isn't usually like that....it felt like something was wrong..

Maybe he's just having a bad day, that would be understandable...

But somehow deep down, I don't believe it.

**********************

Howw was itt?? :)

I'm not so good with knowing anything about sports and that...or even if in American schools they play American football during autumn/winter terms...but i'm hoping they do! aha....if not...someone let my know pleeeaseee so I could hopefully change it...would much appreciate it! :)

Thank you for reading!  and commenting or voting if you do soo :)

Comment...I like to know what you think! :D

I'll upload ass soon as I can....I'll try to be a max of within two weeks...I'll try! :)

<3 <3 <3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Stay There maddy marie

Любовные романы

534K 15.1K 57
'"I'll show you what to do. Get on your knees," he demands, his voice low like a growl. I can only do what he requests, nodding submissively as I fol...
Dealing with Karter SmilerXO

Подростковая литература

11.8K 680 23
[COMPLETED] There's something about family, you would do anything for them... especially if your twin brother is threatening you. Livia Murphy would...
Strictly Platonic - ̗̀ n i c o l e ́...

Подростковая литература

809K 21.3K 43
Whoever says boys and girls can't just be friends is lying, and Lexi Hamilton is living proof of that. Spending the majority of her adolescence surr...
29.1K 364 48
Ryder Blade has been through much in his life. From witnessing something traumatic to fighting the consequences of it after, he's always fought a ba...