You will love me H.S

By naqqii

Maya Anderson, beautiful 18 years old girl. Harry Styles, 24 years old handsome gang leader. Harry kidnaps Ma... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
heeyy
help
Chapter 9
Important! READ!
Chaper 10
For you
hospital news

Chapter 1

22.8K 253 235
By naqqii

· Maya ·

"Bye Maya! See you tomorrow", my best friend Nicole says and hugs me.

"See you tomorrow" i reply and start walking to home.

I am Maya Anderson, eighteen years old girl who lives in london. I live alone, because my dad died in car accident and few years later my mom died because she had cancer.

Bzz! I hear my phone buzz. I take my phone to my pocket and realise that i have new text from unknow number.

" See you tonight babygirl. Dont be scared, i will always keep you safe. :)
xx H.S "

What the hell? Okay maybe i am overreacting, maybe it is some stubid prank.

When i arrive at home i throw my shoes out of my feet and walk to the living room. I lay on the sofa and i decide to watch my favorite tv show Kardashians.

· Harry ·

I sit in my car and watch Maya through the cameras i installed to her house. My babygirl is watching Kardashians, those plastic little bitches (no hate, i actually love kardashians). She looks so beatiful laying on the couch.

Tonight i am finally gonna take my baby to home. I am gonna wait until she sleeps, so it will be easier. I hope everything goes how i planned it.

She will learn to love me as much as i love her. She is my princess, my everything.

• · • · •

So this was really short chapter, i promise other chapters are gonna be longer.

And also, english is my second language so i apologize all the mistakes i've made. Hope yall gonna love this book, cuz i definitely will! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
61.1K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...