I Hope You See Me Soon.(Frera...

By KileyHeck

Gerard Way had a talent with a pencil. He could draw anything he wanted, he just never knew what it was. He w... More

Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Quinze
Seize
Dix-Sept
Dix-Huit
Vingt
Vingt et un
Vingt-Deux
Vingt-Trois
Vingt-Quatre
Vingt-Cinq
Vingt-Six
Vingt-Sept
Vingt-Huit
Vingt Neuf
Trente
Epilogue
Guys What???

Dix-Neuf

119 4 0
By KileyHeck

Frank

"Melanie? Why do you need a stomach pump?" I asked the doctor, it was just water right?

"That wasn't water, it's was lighter fluid. Your dad tried to poison you." What?! I knew he hated me, but poison?!

"How did you know?"

"That's my best guess, why would he give you a birthday present, and why would it be a bottle of water?" I guess. "Ok now, open your mouth. Don't thrash around Frank. Can we get him on anesthesia?"

"Yes Doctor Martinez."

They stuck me with a shot and five minutes later I blacked out.

-*~+~*-

"Frank? I know you're probably can't hear me, but I'm sorry about your fucked up life. No one should have to go through that." He started to cry.

Don't cry! Fuck!

He can't cry, I wasn't their to comfort him. I needed to wake up.

"They say that some of the fluid got into your blood stream, but they can't do anything about it without parents permission. Your moms not picking up the phone, so you're in a medically induced coma. Fuck! I'm sorry Frank. I shouldn't of yelled at you like that. This is all my fault." He threw his arms over me.

You can't hear me, I shouldn't have responded that way when you yelled at me.

"Bye Frank, see you tomorrow. So long, and good night."

I cry...I'm dead, I guess you could say, SHE DIES!!! Sorry.

So long
-Egg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 30.5K 35
Frank is twenty eight: he's mentally stable for the most part, and well nobody has to know about pills he takes twice a day, do they? He's normal now...
257K 15.9K 45
Frank Iero liked to prove people wrong, he proved his family wrong by going to college, he proved his professors wrong by finishing it- but he has ne...
78.4K 2.2K 31
in which a troubled past scars a developing future Scars 2015© lol ok so this was my first fanfiction ever so it's pretty bad imo but yeah read it o...
706 50 23
the world is coming to an end. every human is tested and separated into 3 groups; the elite, the gifted, and the unwanted. Gerard Way was placed in t...