Alpha and His Luna

De dandulene

''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs. And there stood th... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 37

4.9K 141 13
De dandulene

Laura pov.

Two days before the eclipse

''Morning.'' I said walking in the kitchen.

''Morning Laura.'' Emma said, ''How did you sleep?''

''Good. You?'' I asked her as I went to sit down.

''Good. Want breakfast? I made eggs with bacon.'' She said and I smiled.

''You know that I will always want bacon.'' I said and she chuckled and went to put my breakfast on a plate.

''Where is Ross?'' she asked me and put the plate in front of me.

''Thanks.'' I said and took a bite from the bacon, ''I'd have to ask the same question about James.''

''Well he is out. He went for a run before going to the border to help the guards. It was his turn right now to guard the packs territory.'' She explained, ''Now where is your mate?''

''He is in his office.'' I said and she nodded.

''So...today our old pack is coming right?'' Emma asked and I nodded.

''Yes, they are going to be here few hours before the training so we can train together.'' I explained.

''By the way, how is it going with the girls? Have some acted that they are weak?'' Emma asked. I shook my head.

''From what I can tell, they all are trying their best at the training. Some are really good and but there are a few girls that won't be going in the war with us. They will have to go with the children and protect them.'' I said.

''And are the pack members safe? You know from the attack yesterday from the rogues?'' Emma asked worried.

''Yes they are fine. Some are still healing, because the rogues left big wounds in them but they are going to be fine. Some are out right now and running around the pack territory. Ross have told them that they won't have to go back at the border to guard the territory because they have to rest so they could help us in the war, but some refused to rest. They said that they would do anything to help the pack. Even risk their life. Ross and I were really proud of our pack members, but we had to order them to go to rest. They will need it.'' I said,

''They will definitely need the rest.'' Emma said.

''They will.'' I nodded.

''I hope there won't be anymore attacks from the rogues.'' Emma said, again worried.

''I hope as well, but I think that the next fight will be the war. Derek is also smart enough to not send his rogues so he would have more rogues by his side and so the rogues could be stronger at the war.''

''That is also true, but we have to keep our guards up. Derek can do anything.'' Emma said while eating her breakfast, ''Enough with the bad news. Are you happy to see your family again?''

''Of course I am. I haven't seen them for more than a month? I don't even remember when was the last time I saw them.'' I said with a smile while thinking of them.

''They are going to be here for the first time right?'' Emma asked.

''Well my father, my brother, Luke and Dylan have been here before because of work, but the rest will be here for the first time.'' I said.

''Where are they going to stay? I mean there are going to be a lot members from your old pack.'' Emma asked.

''They are going to stay at the pack house. Some of our pack members are going to go live in other pack members house that is close to them.'' I explained.

''The house will be full of werewolves. We will need a lot of food.'' She said and I chuckled.

''Your right at that. There will be a lot of hungry males in this house.'' I said and Emma just laughed.

''I hope food will be our only problem then.'' Emma said and laughed.

''What do you mean by that?'' I asked her confused.

''You said the house is going to be filled with males am I right?'' she asked and I nodded, ''If that is correct how do you think our mates will feel about that?''

''Oohh...'' I said and laughed, ''You're right. There won't be only a house filled with males but with jealous ones as well.''

''What are you girls talking about?'' Ross asked as he walked in with Jane and Harry.

Jane and Harry sat down at the table and Ross came to stand behind me to put his arms around me from behind. I looked up and smiled and him. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I smiled even more against his lips and then pulled away.

''Yeah what were you talking about?'' Jane asked and I looked at Emma who laughed. She nodded and I told Jane everything in the mind link and she laughed.

''Hormonal grumpy boys.'' Jane said and we laughed even more. Harry and Ross looked at each other confused.

''What are you talking about?'' this time Harry asked.

''Oh nothing.'' Jane said and gave Harry a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at the cute couple.

''Anything new?'' I asked Ross while he came and sat next to me. He was about to take my bacon but I slapped his hand away and glared at him, ''Get your own bacon, this one's mine.''

Ross laughed, but shook his head, ''Nope there is nothing new. Luke and his pack have left their land.''

''Okay so they should be here after two or three hours?'' I asked and he nodded.

''So that means that after three hours the house will be filled with their pack members?'' Emma asked and Ross nodded again, ''Oh there will be so much men here.''

Emma laughed and winked at me and Jane. We chuckled and Ross glared at Emma.

''You have a mate you know.'' Ross said to Emma, still glaring at her. I nudged his side and he looked down, but then back up because Emma started to talk.

''What? I said nothing wrong. All I said that there will be a lot of men here.'' Emma said.

"Yeah okay.'' Ross said and looked away from her and went to put breakfast for himself.

''Hey, where is Aiden and James by the way?'' Jane asked.

''James went to help the guards at the border and I don't know where Aiden is.'' Emma answered.

''He went to the city for food.'' Harry answered and I looked at him confused.

''Why? He lives here and we have more food then we need.'' I said and Harry shook his head.

''Not enough for both of the packs.'' Harry said and then I remembered about my pack coming here.

''Ohh...I forgot.'' I said and smiled thinking about seeing my family and old pack again.

''Hey have you asked Luke about the book yet?'' Jane asked and I shook my head.

''I decided that I will ask him when he is here. It's not something to ask over the phone. Plus there is something bigger to worry about than just a book.'' I answered and she nodded. Ross came and sat next to me. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and put his arm around my waist and started to eat with his other hand.

''Is everything okay with the pack?'' I asked through our mate link.

''Yeah everything's fine.'' he answered and continued to eat his breakfast.

''Are you okay?'' I asked again and he looked at me confused.

He has been acting strange these past days. He has been in his office almost all the day and only went out to eat something or to go train the pack. He sometimes ignored me and said he has work to do and went away. He even left sometimes at night when he knew I was asleep but if he only knew that I wasn't. I once followed him and he went to his office again, but I don't know what happened there since I couldn't open the door and his office was sound prof.

My mind sometimes took the best of me and I thought that he went away to see another girl but I knew I was wrong. There wasn't any different scents one him and he always went to his office.

''Yeah everything is fine.'' He answered and looked back at his food. I let out a sigh and continued to eat my food.

I will just have to wait and ask him tonight.

....

Knock, knock.

''Come in'' I said as I turned around from looking outside the window and now to look at the door.

''Luna, The Moonlight pack has arrived.'' I guard said after opening the door to mine and Ross's room.

I smiled a really happy smile.

''Thank you Jack. Are they in front of the pack house?'' I asked and he shook his head.

''No they are not, but they will be after few minutes.'' Jack answered.

''Thank you Jack, you may leave.'' I said and he nodded with his head and walked out, closing the door behind him.

My family is finally here. My pack. My old friends. They are finally here.

Without wasting anytime and walked out of my room and downstairs to go outside and greet my old pack. As I walked past the kitchen I saw Emma there with Jane talking. When they saw me, they stood up and started to fallow me.

''Where are you going Laura?'' Jane asked.

''They will be here after few minutes.'' I said happy as I opened the door. I heard Emma squeal.

''Yes! Finally! I have missed them so much!'' Emma said.

I walked out and saw Ross standing there with James by his side and some other guards around.

After Jane closed the door Ross and Aiden turned around and looked at us. I gave them a smile and walked to Ross's side while Emma and Jane fallowed me and stood beside me. Ross gave me a smile back and kissed my forehead.

''Are you exited to meet them again?'' Ross and I nodded.

''I miss them so much.'' I answered and just then cars drew in front of the pack house with some of our wolves in front and beside them. Probably guiding them here.

My heart started to race all of a sudden. Ross felt it and kissed my forehead again.

''Don't worry princess. Everything is going to be fine.'' he whispered against my ear and shivers went all around my body. Ross chuckled and pulled away.

The doors of the cars started to open and one by one my family and old pack stepped out of the cars. I smiled one of the biggest smiles ever and started to walk towards them.

''My baby.'' my mom said as she saw me and started to walk towards me. My walk transformed into a run as I run into my mother's arms, ''I missed you so much.''

''Hey, save some hugs for papa as well.'' my dad said and I pulled away from mom and ran towards my dad. He pulled me into a big hug, ''I've missed you so much my little princess.''

''Hey, sis.'' Jackson said and again I had to pull away from one of my parents arms to go and hug my brother.

''Hey Jack'' I said and pulled him into a big sister and brother hug.

"Laura! Emma!" Molly shouted and ran towards us with a big smile. I giggled and both me and Emma hugged her, "How I missed my two girls!"

"We missed you two!" Emma said with a giggle.

"Don't ever leave me with those three again! I hate them!" Molly said and I laughed.

"Hey! You love us!" Jack snapped back at her with a smirk and Molly just rolled her eyes.

''How have you been? Any trouble with lover boy over there?'' Jack asked and I shook my head with a smile.

''No, we are good.'' Are we Ross? I hope we are...

''I'm glad that you are because if not I would have to talk to the man and put some senses in his brain.'' Jack said and I laughed.

''No everything's fine. You won't have to do such things.'' I said with a laugh.

Luke, Dylan and Jack joined our girls hug. The old pack was back.

Luke looked behind me and nodded with his head, ''Alpha Ross.''

''Alpha Luke, ''Ross said with his deep alpha voice, ''Nice to finally have you here.''

''Thank you for having us.'' Luke said.

''No, we should thank you for coming and standing by our side.'' Ross said and I nodded.

''Yeah we should thank you, not the other way around.'' I said and he gave me a small smile.

I turned around and saw my friends all standing there. I smiled and they gave me a smile back. I turned around again and looked at my family.

''Jack, mom, dad, Luke, Dylan and Molly these are my friends,'' I said and walked towards my friends, ''This is Jane. She is one of my best friends here. She is also Ross's sister. This is Harry her mate. "

They said hello to each other and smiled.

"Mate!" Someone said from behind us. I looked back and gasped. Aiden.

Aiden was looking with dark eyes at Molly who was standing there shocked as well. Aiden growled and started to walk towards her and when he was close enough he pulled her against his chest as close as possible. Molly closed her eyes and smiled.

I smiled as well. Aiden and Molly finally found their other half. And the best part? Molly was know my third in commands mate which means that she can stay here with us.

I looked at Luke who looked kind of sad but at the same time happy for his sister. Dylan was happy as well but Jack was frowning.

I went over to him and nudged him a little. He looked down at me and then back at her with a small smile now.

"First you and Emma and now she is leaving our pack as well? " Jack said and I hugged him, "What will we three do without you three girls?"

"We can meet up whenever we want you know." I whispered and he smiled.

"Yeah, but it won't be the same as before." He whispered still looking at Molly and Aiden.

"I know it won't but this is life. Some things change but some things don't and this thing that all six of us have...it will never change. We will always be close." I whispered and he gave me a small smile.

"I know..." he said, "But look at the bright side. I won't have three annoying sisters who demand stuff from me!" he said laughing.

"I heard that!" Molly said and glared at Jack but Jack just smiled a sweet smile back at her.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
33.1K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
2.8M 83.9K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
326K 9.9K 42
Please look into reading the full story on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTN28YRV?nodl=1&dplnkId=5d6a5848-c601-4164-9a4d-b934a6d97e01 "Ever Dan...