Irresistible [ Niall Horan ]

By _DestinySummers_

"Do you think that it's nice to have two guys fight over you? You're not the only one getting hurt here!" ___... More

Emily Skylar
Chapter 1 : Packing for London
Chapter 2 : Bye California
Chapter 3 : Wake up to One Direction
Chapter 4 : The Water Park
Chapter 5 : The Love Ride
Chapter 6 : Revenge
Chapter 7 : Clubbing
Chapter 8 : Some important news....
Chapter 9 : Take Me Home Tour!!
Chapter 10 : Invitation to...?
Chapter 11 : Ireland
" Yes " or " No " ?
Chapter 12 : Back to normal
Chapter 14 : One Brick Down
Chapter 15 : Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 16 : Trust
Chapter 17 : First Day of University
Please read ~
Chapter 18 : The Project
Chapter 19 : Surprise Surprise
Chapter 20 : Meeting Ethan
Chapter 24 : Hospitals
Chapter 25 : Big Deal?
IMPORTANT//IDEAS//BREAK
Chapter 26 : Heroes
Chapter 27 : Trouble
Chapter 28 : Bad Guys

Chapter 13 : A New Student...

346 13 3
By _DestinySummers_

Niall let go of Katie's fist and quickly pulled me away from the crowd. When we were at the school gate, we stop and panted.

" Niall, why are you here?! " I yelled.

" Olivia, one of our dancers, got in an accident. A car accident " he said. My eyes widened.

" Is she okay? " even though I didn't know her, I was still worried it might effect their tour.

" That's the thing! The doctor said her leg is very badly injured, we don't know if her leg will heal before the tour starts. Plus she was a very good dancer, the best in fact " he said sadly.

" And...? " I asked him to continue.

" We need someone good to replace her " he said. My eyes widened. I knew what he had in mind. I didn't want to have so much pressure on my shoulders, making a mistake on stage can go a long way. Plus i'm not even a real dancer. I rolled my eyes and turned around walking back into the hall.

I heard footsteps chasing after me. I started running, the next thing I knew, I was inside the cafeteria. It was dark and quiet. No one was inside there at this time.

I looked around, no Niall. So I exited and quickly headed to my locker. I checked my class schedule. My first class was Algebra. One of my favorites. I took out my bag and put in my books and stuff.

When I closed my locker, Niall was standing there leaning on the locker next to mine. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I told him I didn't want to dance ever in my life, but he is trying to make that impossible.

I walked to my math class, thought by Professor Clayton. But as I expected, he wasn't there. He was reporting my behavior at the principles office. :(

Just as a was going to sit down , " Mrs Skylar, Mrs Thorns, Mrs Luckwood and Mrs Annabelle please report to the principles office " said the speaker.

I sighed, got up, and went to the office. The girls were already there. I took a seat on the opposite chair the glared at me for quite a long time until the principle came in with Professor Clayton. I gulped.

" Hello ladies " the principle greeted. But no reply.

" Professor Clayton here has told me there was an EGG incident this morning " I nodded sadly.

" If you threw eggs at Professor Clayton, please stand up " I stood up. The girls smirked at me. Professor Clayton raised his eyebrows at me.

" Was it her? " the principle asked Professor Clayton.

He shook his head. " I distinctly remembered, it was these three girls " He pointed at Katie, Amanda and Lisa.

" We didn't mean to throw them at him, we meant to throw them at Emily! " she blurted out. I glared at them.

" Mrs Thorns. How many times have I told you, we do not encourage bullying in our school! " he scolded.

She rolled her eyes. " Whatever "

The principle picked up the phone and dialed in a couple of numbers she read from a piece of paper.

" Who are you calling? " asked Katie with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

" Your parents " he said. Katie's mouth fromed an ' O ' shape. I tried not to laugh.

" Mrs Skylar, you are excused " she said. I nodded before standing up. Amanda and Lisa snickered while getting up. " Mrs Luckwood and Mrs Annabelle, please remain seated " said the principle firmly.

Just as I placed my hand on the door knob, " Oh and Mrs Skylar? " I whipped my head around.

" Yes, Mrs Hamington? " I answered.

" Please report to Professor Yvaine's office. She has a favor for you to do " she smiled. I nodded and exited the office.

Professor Yvaine takes care of all the new students and punishments. She's also in charge of detention. Uh-oh. I place my hand on the door knob that leads to her office full of fear and curiosity.

I use my other hand to knock, I almost forgot my manners.

" Come in! " I hear her shout.

I twist the door knob and push the door open and there stood Professor Yvaine giving the very Niall Horan his locker key. At first, I was confused. But then it hit me, Niall is going to be studying with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 56.5K 39
çapkın bir omega olan kim taehyung, kızgınlıklarını geçirmek için gözüne alfa jeon jungkook'u kestirir
48.1K 10.3K 11
oğlum sadece en sevdiği oyuncakları kırıyor. ben onun yok ettiği kumdan kalelerin kralıyım omegaverse, etl texting
112K 10.4K 21
taehyung ve jungkook birbirlerinin yan komşularıydı. texting + instagram 03.02.24 This fiction is dedicated to the person I had to leave. |08.02.24|
28K 2.9K 13
Madem kardeşimi istiyorsun, o zaman bana kardeşini vereceksin. Texting*