MY KNIGHT IN DARKNESS

By Dreamer_heaven

It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
author's note
part 33
part 34
part 34 (2)
author's note
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
no update
part 42
part 43
part 44
My new story

part 41

5.3K 211 15
By Dreamer_heaven

Khushi's POV

He looked at me and then shook his head ,

"What are you talking about khushi?"

"Look at his act men, khushi...no need to talk , let's jst kill him, " akshay bhai said with anger

"Calm down oberoy... Let me talk first , then you can say ur shit...have you forgotten that she is ur boss and I am a mob boss my self, and when two bosses were talking, no one dares to speak without permission" malik glared, I can see the person who will not hesitate to kill any one.

"Bhai calm down, actually saw him the photo....malik...this is the proof of what you have done to my mom ..." And after that akshay bhai showed him the photo of my mom's dead body and his jacket and his gun at the spot.

"This is your jacket and your fucking gun that we got at her mom's dead body, which you must have left after rapping her, I dare you to tell me that this things are not yours "

Malik was looking at each every photo with concentration but after that his face became pale ...what ? Tell us already

"Khushi...they are mine" and everything stopped. Like my heart too stopped beating. No pls , in my heart deep I had hoped that he is innocent but clearly he is not...

"I thought you were the victim of my father's cruelty but I forgot that you are the most dangerous mafia boss in world...you killed not only my family but also my trust" I was week on my legs...before I could land on floor, two strong arms caught me...my one and only arnav ...he caught me pressed me hard against his chest " shhhh... It will be ok"

"Wait khushi...before you jump to any conclusion , I want to tell you the whole truth...I agree that it is my jacket but let me tell you what exactly happened that night...

Flashback

Malik's POV

I was going to Bombay today...yes I am the mafia king at the Delhi but still I had to come here today , jst because of that prick named shashi oberoy...he is Mafia king of the Bombay and we never crosses path with each other . but today is different bcz my two important men got killed here , in this city...they were here to Meet their families but they got killed.

All has only one name who could do it but still I am not sure that Oberoys have done it. So I am going to the depth.

Its already night and I was jst having some drink in local pub...after that I called my wife.

" hey sweets how are you?..."

" I am fine...arnav and Anjali are missing you dear"

" tell them I will be back soon..."

" wait... Arnav wants to talk to you"

" hey dad..."

" hey champ...how are you my boy?"

" I am fine dad...and I want to tell you a secret...I have defeated aman in shooting again"

" that's my boy...now I have to go...take care of your mom son...bye"

I love my family a lot...I was jst leaving pub and walking on the street near by when I heard a girl's shouts...and I then I saw a girl with some men who were trying to misbehave with her.

She was alone and scared too , but still she was struggling not giving up at all. I am impressed. But after that one of them took out their gun and pointed towards her....fucking coward...I was behind him

I jst went their and grabbed his neck with one hand and gun with other one....soon all of them took out their gun and I had only one gun..they were surrounding me. now they were focused on me instead of her. I thought they were some simple goons so I didn't thought that all of them were having guns....but now I know they are mafia, but still no match for me

" let her go and I will let you all go alive"

But they started laughing , huh...kids
After that I heard a gun shot and one of the man dropped on knees ...he was having bullet at leg. And I looked at the killer, it was that girl only...she has took a gun from one of the men's waist band. Impressive...

But I used the distraction and dropped two more and one of the me. Succeeded to took gun out of her hand but still she was fighting with all her might...she is a fighter , not a trained one but from her will power ,she is ..soon all the men were on floor

I went to her.. Her dress was a little torn out so I took out my jacket and gave it to her , she wrapped it around her self

" who are you?...and don't think of lying...normal person don't fight or shoot"

" my name is garima oberoy... And you are?"

" ohh...so you are shashi Oberoy's wife?...then you must be knowing me...I am malik..."

" you are right about both the things...I should go now"

" yes you should , nice to meet you..."

And she left

Flashback ends

" at that night I gave her my jacket and my gun was also in it...I had another one like that in my hand too so I didn't bothered much, I also thought that it will help her to save her self till she reach home."

I looked at khushi and arnav , both were lost in thoughts ..

"You think that we will believe all this shit...it is a lie khushi....aunty never went alone in town , she had her bodyguards" akshay said...

this man is impossible... what is wrong with him

"listen oberoy... I don't know where her bodyguards were at that time , but tell me one thing that you your self said that she was rapped in your house , your house is full of security , still she got killed...we all know in our life any thing can happen"

" khushi...what ever I am saying is truth only...I don't know what happened at that day when she went to her home...I don't know anything , you have to decide whether you trust me or not"

she was looking at me with blank eyes, not saying a word. its perfect. really I mean at least say something.

"I trust you" she whispered but I heard...thank god , she believes me.

"khushi...how can you trust this man...he is the one to destroy your family" akshay again yelled

"I killed her father bcz he killed my wife" I was also yelling.

"enough... both of you now" arnav said and then he lifted khushi up in his arms..."it is too much for her, her mother's memories are too much for her...I am taking her upstairs to rest...akshay.. if you will try to pull any stunt like last night again, I will kill you...khushi will decide what she want ...but till then let her rest"

hmmm my son, ordering around as ever...and he left with her...and me and Oberoys decided to wait and till then we will try to block each other's presence.

arnav's POV

as I took her to our room , I put her on the bed and immediately she hugged me. and she was sobbing.

"baby , shhhh its ok..."

"arnav...my mom...I can't remember anything about her, why arnav...I am a really bad daughter "

"sushhh...khushi . you are the best person I have ever seen in my life. and baby you were so young , how can you remember that ?...its not ur fault . and your mom is looking you , you your self said that she has became a star right? , then do you think that she will like seeing you like this?.. huh?"

she was looking at me with her big doe shaped eyes...god she is looking so cute...and she nodded her head as no...

"so please don't cry baby...and its red..."

she was looking at me confused...
"what is red?"

"your nose " and with that I kissed her nose tip ever so lightly... And she gave me her best shy smile.

"Arnav...your dad...I think he is telling truth"

"Khushi its up to you, whom do you want to believe and whom you don't want to, I will be with you in both the times"

"I know ..." With that she captured my lips with her, best feel in the world is her lips...I also responded immediately and after that we fight for dominance for our tongue but of course I won. Then when we became breathless , we both got apart and then I kissed her again ,

"Khushi...I "

"I know...do it arnav....I trust you"

"No khushi...it will be your first time I want it to be special, not in someone Else's house with two gangs trying to kill eachother jst downstairs."

"Arnav...it doesn't matter, the thing that matters is that my first time will be with you, and that is all that I want...I want this...please take me...make me yours forever"

( R rated scene....only for 18 + if you are not ok with this kind of scene than chapter is over for you here)

she doesn't have to say it again bcz soon I removed her cloths and that leaves her in only her bra and sexy panty which were black and Lacey...

Her skin was pure white milky and the black pieces were making it look like the best...she is a seductress but she is mine...

And I kissed her again this time with best passion I have in me, this kiss was bruising and rough after that I went to her jaw and then to her neck and placed butterfly kisses, the pleasure I was feeling was undescribable.

after that I went to her breasts...god this two moulds were always like taunting me to taste them but now I will taste them and they will know that I am the only one from whom they will get pleasured.

I make them free from her bra and the scene in front of me was the best...her breasts were worlds best ones I have ever seen, two perfect white with her pink buds and with my one touch both stood there up with attention... it is amazing to know how her body reacts to my touch...

I took her in my mouth and started sucking and khushi left a big moan ...good I guess she was stopping herself from moaning all the while but now she has no control over that. I sucked harder and she moan louder

"good baby...I want to hear you"

"arnav..." god she moaned my name ...I am now out of control...I stood up and she was looking at me with dazzled eyes and soon I removed my cloths and also removed my boxers...and her eyes widen...

"arnav, you are..."

"Big..I know baby"

"I don't think it will fit"

"of course it will...never mind...let me jst show you"

and I again went to her boobs and started sucking both of them after giving perfect Hickey there I went downwards and placed open mouthed butterfly kisses all her well toned body and then I placed my hands on her inner thighs...and she shivered...

and ever so slowly I removed her panty , but I felt like world has stopped. bcz that was the best thing I have ever seen, her pussy was all wet and shining and her both the lips were pink and I jst put my thumb on her clit and she moaned" aahh arnav"...

I started rubbing it in her clit

"arnav ...I want you...please..." and here she is begging me already...

"you needs to learn to control your cum because I am not done with you yet" and with that I entered my one finger inside her

"arnav...please....I can't..."

"no you won't come...not until I enter you with my dick baby..."

and I was rubbing small circles with my fingers... god she is so wet...but I knew she was close so I removed my fingers and she let out a frustrated sigh...

"baby...be ready...it will pain in starting bcz you are virgin but I promise I will sooth it and soon it will only be pleasure , jst trust me ok?"

"I trust you arnav..." and that was enough for me...I was painfully hard and I first entered my tip slightly inside her and after that slowly put my full length inside her...and took her virginity and she cried in pain

"aaahh...its paining" she tried to move but I held her in my arms and kissed her

"relax your body baby...it will end soon...I am so sorry, bcz of me you are in pain...but it will be fine and I again kissed her, soon she stopped crying and I moved a bit in her

" you are so tight baby"

"move arnav...faster... " and I obliged... and she was so tight that I thought I will come after only 4-5 strokes , but I stopped myself.

"harder...arnav...pls" and after some strong strokes she came and after some more I too came ...we both were shouting each other's names...in pure ecstasy...

"I love you khushi"... I whispered before sleeping

" I love you too..." she replied and we both slept peacefully...

I don't know how long this peace will stat...but I hope for as longer as possible...

A/n:....so how was it?....intimate scenes are not my thing so it will be like this only...so sorry if its not good

Pls vote and comment

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 7.6K 60
"Whaaaat? Are you in love with ASR? Have you gone mad? How could you? He is a WANTED CRIMINAL... GANGSTER... KING OF MAFIA WORLD... don't you get any...
205K 12.9K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...
159K 7.1K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...