Behind Our Hate

Від ansavieri

Karma is a famous model and selfish actor, he doesn't care for anything but himself. But his ego starts disa... Більше

Differences
A Miracle
Pranks
Threats
I hate you so much
Feelings
Can I kiss y-
Visitors
Itona
Finally
Just Lovers
Best Trap ever
I'm sorry.... Again
Jealousy
Invitation
The Oscars
The Oscars 2
Date?
I love you.
Back to Japan
"Peace"
Interruptions Continue
Scandals
The Match
No Nagisa, No blowjob
Well shit.
Trying to Forget
Impossible Mission
Aguri
Graduation time

Encounter

1.2K 81 58
Від ansavieri

"Wow!" He exclaimed as he put his backpack on the floor. "This place is huge!"

Irina laughed as Nagisa was still amazed by the mansion she lived in.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"You're kidding? I love it." He picked up his only backpack since he didn't have a lot of clothes.

"Let's go, I'll show you your room." Irina chuckled.

He followed Irina to a big room, with a huge bed at the center of the dorm and a big ass window that led to a balcony with a incredible and beautiful view.

The house was in the middle of the woods, the wind gently hit his face and he felt happy, really happy.

"Nagisa!" Irina called him out. "I have to go, explore the whole house, I'll probably be back for dinner so you can meet everyone." Nagisa nodded.

"Sure, thank you." Nagisa was now  alone in his room. He grinned and ran to his bed and threw himself in it.

🔥

"Karma, you need your suit for the Anual Party." Rio opened the curtains.

Karma groaned. "I don't wanna go."

"I didn't asked if you wanted to go." She took off the blanket  that was covering Karma." Is the same everyday with you." She sighed.

"I'll go, but I won't do anything you ask me to." Karma smirked.

"That's what you always do." Rio sighed.

"Rio, you are my manager and everything, but if you continue with that type of disrespect." Karma smirked. "You will leavw me with no other choice than fire you."

"Yes, Karma." Nakamura lowered her head.

"You missed the honorifics." He opened the door. "More respect,
Rio, more respect." He left the room.

Rios was feeling a little bit scared of Karma but at the same time she was in love with him, he was the perfect man for her life. He was handsome and rich all the qualities that made him perfect.

"Love indeed makes you stupid." Rio sighed.

🔥

Nagisa was walking down a hall, exploring every room of the house.

The house was amazingly huge, it had 4 stories! And every room was bigger then the other one.

He looked at a big door, the fanciest door he ever seen in his life, there was no door like the one Nagisa was looking at.

He peeked before going into the room, that room was beautiful he never seen a room that beautiful, his room was nothing compared to that room.

His eyes widen when he saw that someone was in the room.

Naked.

Nagisa quickly closed his eyes.
"I SWEAR I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" Nagisa yelled.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Karasuma yelled and tried to cover his thingy.

"I SWEAR TO GOD!" He screamed as he ran out of the room and entered at the first room he saw.

"What the hell." A guy on a tuxedo cursed with women around him sewing the suit he had on.

The red-haired frowned he didn't liked being ignored.

Nagisa was panting as if he just ran hundreds of miles.

"That...was... intense." Karma gave a death glare to the blunette.

"Who the hell are you?" Karma was demanding for an answer, Nagisa just stared at him.

"I'm Nagisa, nice to meet you." He stretched his hand out, but Karma didn't shook it.

"You're fired." And with that he went back to look at himself at the mirror.

"What?"

"What you just heard." Karma turned at him. "Grab your stuff and get ot of here."

"Excuse me, I live here." He raised his eyebrow.

"I see." He said. "What was your name again?"

"Nagisa." He smiled. "Nagisa Shiota."

"Look, Nagisa." He walked to where Nagisa was. "I think you should remember who I am."

"Huh?"

"I'm the one and only Karma Akabane." He said pridefully.

"Karm Akawhat?" He asked. "Actually it sounds familiar."

"Look you little  piece of blue shit, sarcasm is something I don't tolerate." Karma frowned.

"And I don't tolerate insults." He fought back. "I don't know who you are, but all I know is that you are.... You are...  You are rude! Yes you are very rude!"
Karma laughed.

"How does a girl like you dares to talk to me like that." Nagisa was about to explode, he didn't liked this guy at all.

"I'M A GUY!" He yelled at Karma. "You unatural red-haired, your hair is probably dyed!"

Karma chuckled. "And I'm supposed to be the rude one here, Transgender-Chan." Then he leaned closer to Nagisa's face with their noses almost touching. "And just so you know my hair is natural. Don't you ever dare to joke about it again."

"Don't you ever call me that." Nagisa raised his tone.

"What? Transgender-Chan? It suits you." He winked.

"You are a jerk."

"Karma!" Rio yelled.

"You are fired." Karma said not even bothering without looking at her.

"W-What?" She blinked.

"What did she do?" Nagisa said.

"Nothing of your concern." He then turned to Rio. "You are fired."

"If you fire her, you are going to regret it." Nagisa threatened. "What you are doing is not fair."

"There's no problem, you don't have to-" Nakamura was interrupted by Karma.

"Oh really and what are you gonna do about it." Karma smirked. "A girl like you is not capable of k- " Karma yelled in pain when a certain boy bit his arm.

"You are going to listen to me." Nagisa jumped on Karma's back pulling his hair and tearing apart his brand new suit. "You are an idiot, a jerk and a spoiled brat, who hasn't learned some manners."

"GET OFF OF ME YOU RAT!" Karma tried to shook Nagisa off, but he failed.

"But don't worry I am here to teach you some." Karma didn't know where he was looking at, so he just start moving randomly so Nagisa could fall off of him.

The women and Rio were looking at that little act and they tried their best for not laughing, they never saw Karma in this kind of situation.

Karma stomped into a wall, which make both of them fall to the ground.

Karma quickly stood up almost naked with his had holes because Nagisa tear it up. "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" He yelled and stormed out of the room.

"Wow, that was wow." Nakamura said. "Nagisa you killed it!." She looked at Nagisa.

Nagisa was panting heavily as he looked at Rio and smiled. "He deserved it."

"Isogai has the best friend in the world." She smiled. "You almost roast him, that was awesome."

"NAKAMURA!" Karma was in the room again. "COME HERE!"

"Sir, I thought you fired me." Rio raised here eyebrow.

"WELL I HIRE YOU AGAIN!" He was clearly angry. "COME ON HURRY UP!"

No one has ever faced The Great Lord Karma, no one really had the balls for it, he was cold and evil making that everyone were scared of him.

"Yes, sir!" She then walked out of the room.

"NO MORE COMPLAINING OR DISRESPECT OR YOU'LL LOSE YOUR JOB AGAIN." Karma pointed at Nagisa and gave him a death glare. "AND YOU."

Nagisa placed a finger on his chest. "Me?" He looked around to see if Karma was pointing someone else.

"Yes, you!." He screamed. "You are going to pay for this." And he stormed out of the room.

Nagisa laughed and so at the women that were in the room.

🔥

"Nagisa?" Irina entered Nagisa's
room with a suit and a lpt of shopping bag in her hands. "Are you here?"

"Yes." Nagisa came out of the bathroom with a towel in his waists. "Good afternoon." He saluted.

"Good afternoon." She walked to Nagisa's bed and placed the suit there. "Here I bought you some clothes and a tuxedo for dinner tonight."

"Mrs. Jelavich." He stared with amazed at the bags. "You didn't have to you know, but thank you." He smiled sitting at the other side of the bed drying his hair.

"Call me Irina." She said. "And remember money is never a problem here."

"Yeah, it isn't a problem." He chuckled.

"Anyways be in the dinning room at..." She looked at her fancy watch she had on her wrist. "At 8:30, I can't wait for you to meet my son." And with that she left the room.

"Son?" He wondered who he was, if Irina was a model and her husband was the owner of Tadaomi STs. Then who her son was? Was it someone famous?

He thought it could be the redhaired guy he met a few hours ago but someone that rude and with a really big ego couldn't be the son of someone so kind and sweet.

He shoved those thoughts away.

He finally got out of the room with the tuxedo on, he scratched his neck. He felt uncomfortable under that tuxedo he didn't like it at all, but Irina bought it only for him.

He arrived at the room closing the door behind him.

"Hello I'm Nagisa-"

"RA?!!." Karma screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"JERK?!" Nagisa yelled back.

"What are you doing here?!" They said at  the same time.

"No! What are you doing here?!" They said.

"Shut up I'm talking!" Karma and Nagisa chorused.

"What is he doing here?!" They both turned to Irina who was dazed.

"Nagisa," She walked next to Karma. "He is my son Karma Akabane." She said and walked over to Nagisa.

"Karma, he is Nagisa I adopted him, he will live here henceforth.

"You..." Nagisa was mumbled.

Karma glared at him.

"Is there something I don't know?" Irina asked looking how both of them were almost kiliing each other with their eyes.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

82.8K 1.8K 13
When you and your soulmate both fall for each other, you can suddenly telepathically communicate with each other. What happens when Karma and Nagis...
356K 13K 31
Nagisa Shiota isn't normal. His mother is abusive towards him, and he has terrifying bloodlust. However, Nagisa's life has just changed at an alarmin...
150K 3.3K 28
Story One~ Do You Want Me? Story Two~ Karma Reads Fanfiction. Story Three~ Nagisa's Diary Story Four~ The Prince Pt 1 The Prince Pt 2 The Prince~F...
430K 13.6K 27
||COMPLETED|| Karma is a super hot, super famous teen celebrity and Nagisa is just a normal junior highschooler who has a broken and depressing life...