Differences

"Confused my ass!" He yelled.

Nagisa Shiota loved sushi. So what could be better than working at a sushi restaurant?

Well in his life conditions, it sucked.

He stepped out of the building he lived in and dug his keys on the pockets of his sweather.
He start walking to the restaurant he worked in.

He lives in a group home (orphanage) named Aguri Orphanage.
He is the only one that could get a complete scholarship at the best school of Japan, Kunugigaoka High School.

But lately he is been very busy with school and work not mentioning he have been working extra shifts.

School. Work. No time to study.

He was worried about it since his scholarship depends on it, he've been considering on stop working for a while, but he needed to help the orphanage with some payments of the maintenance.

He owed his life, to the orphanage since they rescued him from the hell he was living in.

His mother abused of him, making him wear girls clothing and if he refused, she would beat him up.

But he was rescued by  Yukimura Aguri, and he was very grateful with that woman, she was like the lovely mother he never had.

He arrived to the sushi restaurant he worked in.

He was the waiter and usually have to deal with difficult people.

He got prepared for work, he took a a little notepad and a pen.
As soon as he saw people sitting down on a table, he immideatly assist them.

"Good afternoon, what would you like to drink?" He smiled and took out his notepad.

"I would like water." The woman said smiling.

"And you honey?" She looked at a little girl that Nagisa supposed it was her daughter.

  "Lemonade. " She said.

"Right away." He wrote down what they told him and withdraw. Then he went to other tables to take their orders and stuff.

Minutes later he came with the  water and the lemonade.

"Thank you."  The woman said when her water was given, then he gave the lemonade to the little girl and she didn't said thank you.

'Brat.' He thought.

"You ready to order now?" He asked and they nodded.

"I would like to have the Unagi Roll, please." She said and handed the menu to Nagisa and he put it under his underarm, he glanced up at the little girl and waited for her to speak.

"I would like some curry" Nagisa wrote it down, and the girl grinned. "Wait no, I'd rather have 2 kushiages of cheese, please."

"Okay...." He said and crossed out what he wrote.

"Wait!" He mentally rolled his eyes.

"Thinking about it, I prefer a Teriyaki." The girl gave him a devilish grin.

"With chicken or-" Before he could finished, the girl interrupted him.

"I think I prefer curry" She smirked.

'You lil shit, make up your mind' he mentally insulted the 'inocent' girl.

A few minutes passed and the little girl decided that she will eat the same thing as her mom.