Bill Cipher x Reader (One Sho...

By martian_one

A collection of Bill Cipher x Reader one-shots with your favorite dream demon Bill Cipher!~ NOT taking reque... More

Quick Overview!~
Reader x Bill - Just another
Neko!Reader x Bill Cipher - Hide & Seek
Reader x Human! Bill - Pocky Game!
Reader x Human! Bill - (1) Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!!~
Reader x Human! Bill - (2) Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!!~
One-shot Expectations
Reader x Sick! Bill Cipher - Sick Kisses
Demon! Reader x Human! Bill Cipher - Not So Bad
Blind! Reader x Bill Cipher - Deal's a Deal
Child! Reader x Bill - Lost
Child! Reader x Bill 2 - Crayon Drawings
Drunk! Reader x Drunk! Bill - Drunken Confessions
Cat! Reader x Cat! Bill - Kittypet
Gravity Falls x Reader...?
Baby! Reader x Human! Bill
Henchwoman! Reader x Human! Bill Cipher
Update
Werewolf! Reader x Human! Bill
Reader x Bill - Alliance
Discontinued! With Extras
The Lost Works: Shy! Reader x Bill
TLW: Human-demon! Bill x Reader - Soulmate AU
The Lost Works: Younger Human! Bill x Reader
TLW: Human! Prince! Bill x Princess! Reader
The Lost Works: Yandere! Bill x Reader
TLW: Human-Demon! Bill x Heartbroken! Reader
TLW: The Christmas Special (Human! Bill x Reader)
TLW: Bill x Reader - The End?
I am a hot mess
Expect the Unexpected

Angel! Reader x Demon!Human! Bill - Secrets

24.5K 734 806
By martian_one

(HELLO BOYS {and girls}

I'M BAAAAACK

Who gets the reference gets a dedication to the next one-shot ;}

But really, I've come back with motivation! So expect more one-shots! Request are closed but as soon as a few more one-shots come out, they'll be open! Anyway, onto the one-shot!~

Requested by: nyhlakitty21 )

You were an angel. Literally.

Like all angels, you were kind, forgiving and had a pair of elegantly white wings.

Being an angel was great! You had wings for one. Another was you never got bored. Angels had all kinds of different jobs. Yours was to take the souls of the dead to to heaven. Not in your choice, you would've liked to be a guardian angel, but you did your job none the less.

Today was supposed to be a normal job. Introduce yourself as an angel, take their soul to heaven, and then go to the next person. Simple right? If only a certain demon didn't intervene with your work.

"Hello!" You greeted your human. The scenery was a hospital room. White rooms, one window, and a bed occupied with the human who recently died. His soul barely hovering on his body.

"W-Who a-are you?!" His voice quivered. You sat on the end of their bed. He was probably shocked because of your wings. You could tell since he eyed them in surprise.

"I'm here to take you to heaven, Charlie!" You responded cheerfully.

Charlie Bannister was a good man who lived and worked alone. He had a peace life, living in the same town. He was in his late 40's and was fine with being by himself. One night he was run over, he's been at the hospital ever since, and also in a coma. Finally, after his family had enough suffering and waiting so they thought it would be best to pull the plug.

"How, do you know my name?" He asked.

"I'm an angel, of course, I know your name," Charlie looked convinced and bit gloomy.

"So I'm dead, right? That's why you're here..." He said sadly. Your smile tugged into a frown. He looked up with an empty gaze.

"Yes, you died. But I'm here now, that way you can go live an even better life in heaven," You leaned over patted his shoulder. Charlie gave a weak smile.

"I'm ready to go," His almost ghost-like form moved up from his bed. He was partially transparent and floated easily.

"Okay, I'll take you to heaven, just take my—"

"Not so fast white wings."

'Great,' You thought, 'It's him.'

Much like the job you had, there were demons who came to retrieve the souls for hell. There was one demon in particular who went to take the same souls as you. You believed he did it to mess with you. And why wouldn't demons mess with angels? They hated them. Or so you thought.

Anyway, back to the jerk or demon who messed with your humans. His name was Bill Cipher. He liked to fight over the souls you intended to take to heaven. He always had reasons to why they shouldn't but in the end, you always won. This continued for a while. Even now.

'He's here, oh course! Why would he be here? Oh right, because he loves to just annoy me...' Your eyebrow twitched. You were so close to strangling him, but being an angel, you couldn't have that kind of behavior.

"Now why should he get to go to heaven? Charlie hasn't done anything good for it," Bill appeared next to you. Wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

Bill was always this close to you, he liked it because it annoyed you. But mostly he enjoyed it because he had a crush on you. That's right. The bad boy demon Bill had a soft spot for you, his little angel.

Rolling your eyes, you shrugged off his arm, "He has every right to. What would you know Cipher?"

"A lot actually. Charlie has done some pretty scandalous things you wouldn't even dream of," He smirked at you, snaking his arm around your waist. Your face fumed a red as hot as hell itself.

Charlie looked between the two of you, completely confused.

The two of you seemed as if you knew each other. Charlie could clearly see the relationship. A demon and an angel. Of course, they wouldn't get along. They were opposites. But to him, it looked like there was something more. He thought that usually, they would be at each other's throats but you two weren't.

"Honestly, Cipher, why do you always ruin my work?" You asked, obviously bothered.

"I told you to stop with the formalities, all that goody-two-shoes angel act is getting nowhere with me, white wings," Bill said and folded his arms, giving you a bored expression.

"Anywhere with you? Ha! Don't make me laugh as if I'd be anywhere near you!" You spat and looked away. A wave of guilt washed over you, that was holy spirit telling you that what you did was wrong. God always said to love your enemies, that meant to be kind towards them even if they are your rivals.

"Face it white wings! You're in love with me!" Bill suddenly changed. You froze, your body stiffening like a dead cat. You turned around and flew up close to Bill.

"Love you? You wouldn't know the first thing about love! You're a demon!" You shouted in his face. Bill's expression changed dramatically, and so did his attitude. It looked like you had hurt him.

"Don't you know the saying? Don't judge a book by its cover," Bill floated away, turning his back to you. You put your hand out, trying to reach out to him, instead, you closed it into a fist. You were mad at yourself.

'How could I be so mean? I'm an angel...' You sighed.

"You know," Charlie spoke up, "The two of you act like a married couple."

A blushed adorned your cheeks. So maybe it was true that you became a little attached to the demon boy, he grew onto you after each visit. And sometimes you wanted to see him other than work.

"After a fight, the two of you should make up. Even if he's a demon."

"Thank you."

You decided to listen to Charlie's advice. Using your wings you flew quietly over to Bill. He didn't notice you. He seemed to be staring off into space. Most likely thinking of what you said before.

"Bill, I'm sorry about before," You sighed. No answer.

You floated close to Bill, to the point where you were almost touching him.

"I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" After a few moments, you gave up. Just as you were about to turn around and leave, a hand grabbed your wrist. Then you were pulled into a warm embrace. You gasped as Bill's hands intertwined with yours. This caused you to blush once again.

"I forgive you." Bill leaned down and whispered in your ear, "But there's one condition."

"There always is when it comes to deals isn't there?" You scoffed, trying to contain your emotions. You've never been too close to Bill before. It made your beat to the point where you thought it would beat out of your chest.

Despite Bill breaking the closeness he still held onto your hands, "You owe me...a kiss."

Your eyes bore into Bill's. They were black and soulless, but they had a little bit of light to them. You could sense that he was changing. Who knew love had that effect on people? Certainly, he didn't.

Slowly, Bill leaned in. Every second that passed he got closer to you. So close to where you could feel his breath on your lips. With each moment that lingered your stomach twisted itself like a pretzel. Why could he just do it already? Making you wait was killing you inside.

Finally, he kissed you.

 And you did nothing to stop him.

Charlie on the sidelines grinned sweetly for the two of you. He knew something like this probably couldn't last, but as long as you were happy he was fine with it. He was proud that he could be of service.

"You know the rules right?" After the kiss, you let out a breath.

"Yes, it's impossible for an angel to have any relationship with demons," Bill groaned in annoyance. You giggled at his actions. Underneath that laughter, you were a bit worried. If the angel council found out about this relationship you would be stripped of your purity, thus making you a fallen angel.

"What do we do?" You asked, gazing down to your hands. They were holding Bill's tightly. Sure you didn't mind becoming a fallen angel for love, but what if the relationship didn't work out afterward? You would be left with nothing.

"It'll be fine," He squeezed your hands reassuringly. You gave Bill a weak smile. Then he leaned down to your height so that his face was directly in line with yours. Not a second later he kissed your nose in a playful manner, causing your face to flush.

"H-Hey!" You stuttered.

"We'll just have to keep it a secret, right Charlie?" Bill turned over to him.

Charlie let out a smile. Then he zipped his lips with his hand and threw away the key. There was no way he would tell. One, being that he was too nice to let out a secret like that. And two, Bill was a demon and pretty good persuader at deals. If Bill wanted, he could get Charlie kicked out of heaven as fast as an angel flies.

And that was how you got your boyfriend with help from a human soul.

(Hoped you liked it! Remember to vote, comment and NOT request until I say so...hahaha)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.6K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...
1.7M 42.9K 74
Deal Bill Cipher x Reader Y/n lives in the town of Gravity Falls, working at the Mystery Shack with her best friends. When her dreams and everyday li...
7.5K 186 59
Oneshots all about our favorite demon family (at least my version of them) and their dimensions Probably with a focus on Will Cipher The family cons...
21.2K 124 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...