Alec volturi love story: My t...

By flowerwriter

Scarlett goes to Volterra, but will she leave or will she find her love? read on. More

Alec volturi love story: My true love
1.) birthday disaster
2.) The beginning of my new life
3.) Love comes with pain
4.) Every nightmare comes with a happy beginning
5.) A new mission
6.) What am I turning into?
7.) Deep down in our history
8.) Never let me go
9.) Business to take care of
10.) The enemy's wedding
11.) The party
12.) The cullens cause trouble
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
13.) Breaking point
14.) I have to leave
16.) I miss him
17.) Forks high school
18.) What are you doing here?
19.) You're back
20.) The rest of our lives
AUTHOR'S NOTE!

15.) The note

4.8K 72 1
By flowerwriter

ALEC'S POINT OF VIEW

I wish Scarlett would just tell me what's going on. I care about her and whenever I see her unhappy I just don't know what to do.  It's something big in her life, because of the way she acted towards me today. My sister came in the room,"Hello brother. Something's bothering you, what is it?"  "There's something wrong with Scarlett. I need to know what it is.", I told her simply. 

"Mmhmm", Jane began,"I knew she was trouble from the start. Be careful Alec." I got up and walked down the hall to Scarlett's room. I knocked on her door. No reply. Was she still angered by me? What have I done to make her so depressed? I knocked again. Still no answer,"Scarlett...", I began,"Are you there?"  

No, she wasn't there. I walked in the room and she was no where to be found. Sitting on her bed was a letter, with my name written with perfect caligraphy. I read it silently so no one could hear.

Alec,

I'm leaving. The Volturi isn't me. I feel as if I can never belong with you. When I saw the dead bodies in the main hall, something snaped inside of me and I knew that I could never stay. I know you hate me. Why wouldn't you? The only thing I do is hurt the ones I love. You deserve better than me. I'm so sorry for throwing my music box at you, impulse will always rule my life. I remember when I told you that I would never leave you. I can't believe that I broke my promise. You have probably lost your trust in me and I understand. But, I still hope to see you again. Deep down in my dead heart, I feel that this isn't goodbye. Alec, I love you, and I always will. I swear on my life that this is true. But with what I've done, I don't think you'd ever trust me again. 

Love yours,

Scarlett

She left? Oh Scarlett, if only you'd give us another chance. How could she think I hated her? I will always love her no matter what goes on in our lives. I pinched the top of my nose. Aro would be infuriated if he knows what she did. But he'll find out eventually.

I walked down to the main hall,"Master", I began,"She left." Aro looked at me as if he couldn't believe what I just said,"What...? How dare she?"  I couldn't let anything bad happen to the love of my life, so I thought up of a plan. "Demetri and I will find her.", I said trying to keep my voice as steady as possible,"We'll be back soon."

And at that, I left the Main hall.

Author's note: what do you think?! I thought it'd be a great idea to make a chapter with Alec's point of view. comment, vote. <3333333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.1K 41
Finding love isn't easy, falling in love is even harder. Some choose to accept their fate while others choose to deny it. Follow the story about Kenz...
50.8K 877 41
What will happen when Ally has had enough and moves away from her dad to start a new chapter of her life? What will happen when she bumps into someo...
42.3K 776 14
Rosalinda goes to Volterra for a class field trip and although she wants to leave as soon as possible. Will there be something or someone in the Volt...
5K 194 40
Alec moves to Miami where he meets the red headed beauty. Will they find love with one another or will a certain white haired demon return and ruin t...