10.) The enemy's wedding

Chapter 10: The enemy's wedding

I began to like it here more and more each day. We all became very close, just like family.  Well, everyone except for Jane, who remained increasingly hostile towards me, and I felt bad for making her hate me so much.

Normally, I wouldn't even care, but she's Alec's sister.  I'm sure he'd hate it if his sister despised me, so I hoped we would at least have a conversation every now and then.  Whenever I tried, she'd give one word responses and reply so coldly. I guess even a conversation is too much to ask for.

I was walking around the castle with Alec and Demetri for a while before Felix came rushing up behind us.  It looked like it was kinda important. Not a lot, but a little bit.

"What is it?", Demetri asked,"something urgent?"  "I don't know what's happening, but Aro ordered us into the main hall.", Felix answered.

Oh, what is it now?? I wasn't really in the mood for another mission, but I followed Felix into the main hall.

Aro beamed at us when we walked through the two large wooden doors,"Well it seems Edward and Bella are getting married.  We shall all go.  I have a word or two to tell them as well."

Wait, what I hearing this right? He was making us go...to the ENEMY'S wedding?! I sucked in my cheeks and closed my eyes for a moment. Ugh, I hated weddins!  It was way too stupid and boring for me. And the though of seeing the CULLENS get married just made me sick, that was as worse at it could get though.

Nevertheless, we left in the afternoon.  Aro made Jane and I wear dresses. I wasn't too happy about that, but I didn't let it bother me that much.  Jane on the other hand, was absolutely furious at that fact. I wasn't surprised she hated wearing dresses. You could tell by just looking at her.  She kept her anger all bottled up, but everyone could sense the hatred she was feeling.  I wore a dark blue strapless dress with the letter 'V' sewn on the side, and it came up barely above my knees.  Jane wore a simple black dress ,with a sewn on 'V', that made her look way more sophisticated than she needed to.  She was sixteen, but she looked like she was twenty years old.

The plane ride was endless and dull.  When we finally arrived, the ceremony was already over, so we had the party to endure.  All of the men and Heidi left to speak to the Cullens.  Leaving me alone with Jane, the person who absolutely loathes me.

Author's note: ok, I know these chapters weren't SUPER long, but I didn't intend them to be.  Tell me what you think. Comment and vote! <3333333333