15.) The note

ALEC'S POINT OF VIEW

I wish Scarlett would just tell me what's going on. I care about her and whenever I see her unhappy I just don't know what to do.  It's something big in her life, because of the way she acted towards me today. My sister came in the room,"Hello brother. Something's bothering you, what is it?"  "There's something wrong with Scarlett. I need to know what it is.", I told her simply. 

"Mmhmm", Jane began,"I knew she was trouble from the start. Be careful Alec." I got up and walked down the hall to Scarlett's room. I knocked on her door. No reply. Was she still angered by me? What have I done to make her so depressed? I knocked again. Still no answer,"Scarlett...", I began,"Are you there?"  

No, she wasn't there. I walked in the room and she was no where to be found. Sitting on her bed was a letter, with my name written with perfect caligraphy. I read it silently so no one could hear.

Alec,

I'm leaving. The Volturi isn't me. I feel as if I can never belong with you. When I saw the dead bodies in the main hall, something snaped inside of me and I knew that I could never stay. I know you hate me. Why wouldn't you? The only thing I do is hurt the ones I love. You deserve better than me. I'm so sorry for throwing my music box at you, impulse will always rule my life. I remember when I told you that I would never leave you. I can't believe that I broke my promise. You have probably lost your trust in me and I understand. But, I still hope to see you again. Deep down in my dead heart, I feel that this isn't goodbye. Alec, I love you, and I always will. I swear on my life that this is true. But with what I've done, I don't think you'd ever trust me again. 

Love yours,

Scarlett

She left? Oh Scarlett, if only you'd give us another chance. How could she think I hated her? I will always love her no matter what goes on in our lives. I pinched the top of my nose. Aro would be infuriated if he knows what she did. But he'll find out eventually.

I walked down to the main hall,"Master", I began,"She left." Aro looked at me as if he couldn't believe what I just said,"What...? How dare she?"  I couldn't let anything bad happen to the love of my life, so I thought up of a plan. "Demetri and I will find her.", I said trying to keep my voice as steady as possible,"We'll be back soon."

And at that, I left the Main hall.

Author's note: what do you think?! I thought it'd be a great idea to make a chapter with Alec's point of view. comment, vote. <3333333333333