One | Tory Lanez

By yamalex

Its funny how the occurrence of a twisted event can turn out to be the start of what is meant to be. We clas... More

ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN: Birthday pt. ONE
SIXTEEN: Birthday Pt. TWO
SEVENTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY ONE.
TWENTY TWO.
TWENTY THREE.
TWENTY FOUR.
TWENTY FIVE.
TWENTY SIX.
TWENTY SEVEN.
TWENTY EIGHT.
TWENTY NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY ONE.
THIRTY TWO.
THIRTY THREE.
THIRTY FOUR.
EPILOGUE.

EIGHTEEN.

14.2K 722 165
By yamalex

*unedited* *cleanses self in holy water after writing this*

"Juliaaann" I whined as he put all his weight on me. We were laying on the couch watching ATL when he decided to go get some water.

He came back and laid on top of me like a big baby. His head was in the crook of my neck and he refused to move.

We had been here at his house for a few days besides when I had to go to work. He would drop me off and pick me up and we'd end up right here again.

"What?" he mumbled against my skin and I felt his beard tickle me. I giggled and tried to move but his body on top of me prevented me from moving that much.

"Get up" I laughed.

"No."

"Baby I cant breathe" I laughed and he quickly lifted up before sitting normally on the couch.

"Party pooper" he frowned.

"You were suffocating me babe" I laughed and he joined in.

He pulled me on top of him in a straddle postion and kissed my neck.

"I love you mama" he said and I smiled at the sound of his deep voice.

"I love you too Julian."

He began kissing me and a moan left my mouth as he got a good grip on my butt.

I felt him harden underneath me and after the other day I knew I wanted him.

"J-Julian..." I stuttered out.

"Yes mama?" , his brown eyes wandered up to mine.

"Can we do it...." I asked biting my lip nervously. I knew I was super awkward but I didnt know any other way to initiate it. He had told me it was my call and to just let him know when I was ready.

I appreciated that he was willing to wait for me. That seemed to be rare for guys these days.

"Do what baby?" he asked looking confused.

"It.....like IT it" I said weirdly. Why the hell was I so awkward? I was 21 years old and couldnt even initiate sex with my boyfriend.

His eyes widened and his lips turned up to form a smile. "You want to? You sure?" he asked and I nodded.

I was beyond ready. 

He nodded before picking me up and making his way upstairs with me attached to his waist.

He sat with me still straddling his waist and stared at me with a goofy smile.

I covered my face as my cheeks grew hot, "Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Looking at me like that" I mumbled through my hands.

He chuckled and removed my hands from my face before kissing me gently on the lips. I let his tongue slip into my mouth as he continued kissing me passionately.

I felt his hands began to slide up my sides and pull my shirt up so I lifted my arms and pulled away from the kiss so he could pull it over my head.

I tugged at the bottom of his and pulled it off before our lips reconnected. He started trailing kisses down my chest and he reached his arms around me to unclasp my bra before flipping us over and laying me down on the bed.

He threw my bra across the room and his gaze traveled down to me. He just continued staring at me for a bit and I grew self conscious under his gaze. I quickly covered my chest. Did he not like what he saw?

He frowned and moved my hands away. "Chill mama, I'm just admiring. Don't get shy on me now" his deep voice soothed me some and I let out a breath I was holding for some reason.

He kissed me once before letting his mouth travel down to my right nipple as he began to lick around it. My back arched and I felt myself getting wetter as he massaged my other breast in his hand.

He switched to the other and did the same thing and I continued to enjoy it.

He kissed back up to my mouth and our lips moved together again as he pulled down my shorts and panties and threw them on the floor.

He then stood up taking off his pants leaving him in just his boxers. I just watched in anticipation.

He pulled my legs apart and started to massage my clit. "Mmmm" I hummed and grabbed at his boxers trying to pull them down. I heard him chuckle and he smirked before letting me pull them down.

When I saw what he was working with my eyes almost popped out of my head. He might have been right. I wasnt sure If I  could handle it.

He leaned back down to kiss me and after a few seconds I felt the tip of him rubbing up and down my slit. A hiss slipped out of my lips and I heard Julian groan. "You sure about this mama?"

"Y-Y-Yes" I stuttered out.

"There you go with that stuttering shit again Kareem."

I gasped as I felt him inching into me. "Gaaaahh, God Julian" I whispered feeling a mix of pain and pleasure at his size.

"Fuck Kareem you feel good as shit."

I was breathing heavily and Julian groaned when I moved a bit and tensed up at the feeling of him in me. "Relax Relax Relax shit" he rushed out and I followed his instructions before he began to move in and out of me slow and steady.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and goosebumps covered my body. "Oh my god Oh my god" I whined as he picked up his pace.

His lips found mine and he gave me a kiss on the lips before slowing down a bit. "You so wet mama" he mumbled into the crook of my neck.

I could tell he was holding back and I wanted more of him. "Deeper Ju" I said and it came out more as a moan than a regular sentence.

He began thrusting into me deeper and faster, my back arched off the bed as I held onto his back. "Yes yes yes yes" I said repeatedly feeling my orgasm build up.

"Not yet mama. Hold that shit" he mumbled as he lifted up and started to watch his self slip in and out of me.

He leaned back down with his hands on either sides of my head "Look at me baby."

My eyes were closed. All I felt was pur ecstacy. There was no way in hell I could look at him in this predicament.

He started stroking painfully slow, "I said look at me."

I did as I was told and looked up seeing his brown orbs looking down at me with pure lust.

He started pumping into me fast again and I knew I'd be cumming soon.

"Julian....oooohh fuck" I whined. He had me cursing. The pace he was going at and his eyes piercing into mine had me feeling like I was about to explode. 

I probably was. My nails dug into his back as I felt myself about to release.

"Hold it Kareem" he instructed me and I swore I heard him moan. "Fuck."

"I ...cant." I managed to get out in between moans. I couldnt hold it any longer. I knew his back had to be bleeding by how I was scratching at it. I had never felt anything this amazing before.

He stroked into me a few more times before he spoke "Cum for me mama." His voice alone sent me over the edge as I released and he pumped into me one last time before pulling out and letting go on my thigh.

We both were breathing hard as hell as we tried to gather ourselves after what just took place. He smiled and kissed me before getting up and disappearing into the bathroom.

He came back out with a cloth and wiped my thigh before throwing it into the dirty clothes bin and laying down next to me.

I looked over at him and the smile I loved graced his lips before he spoke,"I love you Kareem."

"I love you too Julian."

And with that, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead before we both drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 864 17
She'd die for love. He didn't believe in love. *** From reading The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, to watching 10 Things I Hate About You, to list...
15.2K 337 15
For Landry Eloise Dallas returning to home after college was her dream. She earned her teacher degree at Vanderbilt University and returned home to R...
71.2K 1.9K 52
A/n I changed the description since the storyline seemsl to becoming a lil bit out of what the first description says Kayden Pierre- a guy who reach...
Victoria By ✨

General Fiction

1.6M 83.4K 42
"You could never love all of me, and I'm sure of that." _____________________________________ In a world of a preference of doing everything but the...